Stained panties from period?

Most of my girlfriend's panties are stained from her period. Her period has never been regular, so she waits for it to happen and then uses a tampon. Is this normal behavior? I am wondering how clean other girls are with their underwear. I would think girls have some warning signs before getting a period (cramps).

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, sir, there are not always signs that a woman's period is upon her, especially if it's not regular! When I had a period, it was regular. However, if I wasn't paying attention to the calendar, it would catch me off guard. Many women have period panties, though. Once a pair becomes stained, many women set them aside for period time. They then resume with the good panties once Mother Nature has gone to visit someone else.

You may be able to get away with suggesting this practice. When you do, though, have a Victoria's Secret bag on hand.

What Girls Said 20

• I agree with most ladies here, when it comes to period, no one can predict it. You never going find any girls that never got their underwear stained from her period before. Its a normal thing and if she doesn't have a period then I think you would be questioning about it.

• I get cramps about two days before, about 2 days before my period and two days after I always wear dark panties.

• I have a irregular period too and I also just wait. I know my girlfriends do too. Trust me it's totally normal to have a few stained underwear. Sure some girls will get cramps or just know whe they will get it but for a lot of girls it is not as obvious until it's too late.

• Not everyone gets cramps and sometimes periods come when you are not expecting it that day, maybe the next. Pretty much every girl will have at least some stained panties. It is not that they aren't clean, the blood just won't come out.

• mine tends to surprise me or I'm just not prepared like I'm at school or something unfortunate like that.

More from Girls
15

What Guys Said 2

• Man that's just kind of like her coming on here and going what's the deal with the skid marks in my guys boxers geeze is this normal? If your so worried about it then why don't you just buy her new panties? Go with black panties you can't see the stains problem solved.

• ok for one he never said that he was searching through her stuff so don't just assume things like that because that makes you seem very immature. ok I also have a thing for panties so if I see that I'm gonna ask questions to. I'm sorry I couldn't answer your question I just don't like how she did that