Do men like foreplay?

Or do they prefer just to get oral & then go straight into sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Foreplay can be great in the right place and at the right time.

But it's liek yelling "Surprise!": If there's nothing exciting following your exclamation, it's just an utter disappointment.

• What do you mean by your example, can you explain it a little more? Is there times you wanto skip foreplay & go straight into intercourse by the way?

• Foreplay = Anticipation.

You arouse your partner to get him/her *in the mood* and create an expectation of sexual pleasure.

It can be fascinating in most cases. However, if it is only followed by a couple of minutes of intercourse and not much of pleasure, then it feels like unwrapping a huge Christmas gift that turns out to be empty.

I'm just saying that I prefer foreplay when I know that it's going to be a long and pleasurable night. If I'm not really in the mood, I might just skip it

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 14

• I love foreplay ... probably not the same kind as girl imagines but going straight to sex does not work for me.

• What kind of foreplay do you like?

• I like girl to tease me. I have not tried that but poledance just for me is kind a dream. I like to watch. She could play with herself and make me watch. Or she could blindfold me and kiss me all acros the neck and chest. Or a game ... strip poker ... when I am forced to give input to get her clothes off. Do stuff ... earn it. I would go crazy to get her out of clothes. Passion will have time to build up and I would be more happy every time she takes something off. That would start me up!

• all depends, sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes all I want is foreplay

• Fourplay Because its like a warm up for sex its like sex flirting it makes you feel good and shows how much someones loves you

• Does it show you how much they love you because they are trying to please you or for another reason?

• Another reason you get that tingly feeling of a connection like you both look into each others eyes and see the true passion behind each other But that's just me

• Both. Sometimes we do lots of foreplay, sometimes we just go right to a quickee. It depends on what we're in the mood for, or if time is limited. Both are great.

• What are some things you like during foreplay? What places on your body feel good to be touched, if you don't mind me asking...

• Well, she likes the hot kisses. Kisses on her neck, behind her ears as well as being biten on the neck and shoulders. We both enjoy oral sex, as well as mutual masturbation. Its never the same so it doesn't get stale. We also enjoy watching p*rn. That's just to name a few. You wanna know more, message me.

• depends on the guy, I like kissing but only if I have real feelings for the girl, otherwise, I'll do it if it will lead to sex but I won't necessarily enjoy it.

i'd rather get the bj then the sex, with no kissing after the bj, that's nasty.

• So, you don't like anything done to you? Like you don't like your nipples sucked, your sides caressed, your back rubbed, you neck kissed, & so on?

• haha, yeah I like stuff done to me but not the nipple stuff, that just tickles. and I like it when my girl kisses my neck, its a weird feeling but I like it.

mostly I just like doing stuff to her though, touching her everywhere, kissing her everywhere, making her moan is the best part.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 0