Mother in law, son in law sex?

1)if you are a mother in law have you ever given a thought for it, ever had sex with son in law, what do you say about it ?

2)if you are a son in law have you ever given a thought for it, ever had sex with mother in law, what do you say about it ?

3)if you are a girl, would you allow this thing to happen with your husband?

4)have you ever heard about it personally, is it more common than we know?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be bad enough if a husband cheated but to find out it was the mom, that would be awful. Then you are being betrayed by two people who are supposed to love you. Of course I would never allow it to happen but I would not allow him to sleep with anyone else.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say go for it! Life is to short to go on with out times and great sex. If your a mother in law and your attracted to your son in law I'd say keep it discrete. Tell your son in law how you feel, same for son in law. Text/call/email each other, be mature about the situation, as you know you can't control who your attracted to.

Me, I'm a guy and I'm attracted to my mother in law. Known her for sometime now, and the last 2 months I've had sexual feelings towards her. I never told anyone or her, but if the timings right then I'll go for it.

I know some of you will judge and say it's wrong, but keep in mind nobody's perfect and the best memories in life are best kept as a secret.

• JIZZ. EVERYWHERE.

• Go for it. Best sex I ever had.