• Ask
  • myTake

Girls do you wear panties/knickers when you go to the club?

A few girls weren't wearing panties the other day at the club, I only got to finger one of them because they were only visiting the town... Is this normal? Can't believe I never noticed, oh, they were wearing dresses too !

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• the less you put on the less you have to take off.. its fun, makes you feel good... and it turns on a lot of guys, cus it basically shows tht your dtf...

• This is true, I don't know why people are disliking your honesty..

• i mean, I have a boyfriend so I go around often without underwear on, he is the only one thtll be getting it in me... but there are girls tht go to clubs just like guys to pick up someone tht is also dtf, and if its the case, might as well not have the panties on anyways

• that's only if they don't smell like tuna~

What Girls Said 3

• I only wear underwear if I'm wearing a dress or a skirt.

• it is disgusting. Too much fishy odor in the club from dancing, sweating and probably getting it touched by the men that she dances with. GROSS.

• True

• tuna stinks!

• STD puss is coming down their legs and they think its the sweat. haha.

• that depends on what outfit I'm wearing

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, unless they wear skirts.

• Some females just like to go bare under :|

• its so slutty.. if a girl doesn't have underwear in a club its basically like " hey f*** me and leave me" and " you don't know whos been there "have more self respect ladies

• Sissy

• Show Older
    • yea but it increases the chance for infections etc, since their p**** would be in direct contant with everything else

• contact*

• Yep! I stuck my boner in this one girl on the dance floor. She had on a little skirt and I had on sweats. It was just the head because the tip went in with sweat pants on. Then I had a weat spot on my pants for the night. It was hot.

• I think its hot, but girls shouldn't get too comfortable doing it... unless they're asking to be RAPED when its all said and done