Did I give him a bad blowjob?

Well I hooked up with a friend of mine. We didn't have sex (I'm still a virgin) but I gave him a *******. I know that people think you can't give a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends, I feel it does take some use to. When I gave my first blowjob, I was clueless, I was trying to do what p*rnstars was and definitely wasn't working out. With my current boyfirend, he said, I'm real good. But it all depends on the guys, some guys love it when you gag on it, because to them it just goes deep in ya throat, to them its like, "ooh hell yeah!" lol, I think the best is just to ask how he wants it done, and what works for him, I mean, guys can go down on us and it don't always feel good, you have to go with a rhythm...

I've stopped a few times, getting pubs in my mouth ect, but next time, you can try to tighten up on his penis, you know like covering your teeth and tightening it up on his penis, tease the head a few times, and suck really tight on it and then just work ya way down,...

Don't be so hard on yourself, you said he almost came -- if you did bad, he wouldn't even reach that point -- I don't always suck until my boyfriend cums, I always say, tell me when you're gonna come and you can jerk off in my face, hahaaha... hey it works!