Did I give him a bad blowjob?

Well I hooked up with a friend of mine. We didn't have sex (I'm still a virgin) but I gave him a *******. I know that people think you can't give a bad one but I'm sure you can. I feel weird but thinking back on what happened its driving me crazy lol. I just want to know if I'm bad at it, I haven't given that many but I still want to know that a guy would enjoy them from me (not saying I go around giving them but if I decided to give a guy a bj I want to know that he enjoys it) Also as a warning I ask people to not judge. I know this guy and stuff just happened. The focus here is on the bj lol

First of all we were both drunk at the time. I'm sure I was drunker than he was and I was really trying but the alcohol was just making it hard to perform well so to speak lol. Anyway, I don't think I really sucked hard enough on him, like I don't feel as if my lips were tight enough around his penis. Also, my hair kept going in my mouth at the beginning so I had to stop a coupIe of times. I was trying to use my hands at one point but I don't really remember if it was wet enough for that. He said I wasn't hurting him but I feel like it couldn't have really felt good if it wasn't wet enough. By accident I took him too deep and hit my gag reflex and noticeably gagged which embarrassed me. He said it felt good when I asked at the time so maybe I'm being too hard on myself but I still think I did a horrible job :(. Anyway, I knew he was about to come and I was gonna jerk him off but I gagged again and lost focus and stopped moving my hand so he just finished himself which I feel like confirmed to me that I didn't do a good enough job :(. I did swallow though so maybe that made up for something hopefully.

Honestly I just feel like it was horrible for him. Also my pride is hurt lol. I want to do it again just to show him it could be better. I feel like I can't be horrible at this since I know what I did wrong but damn I feel bad for making him sit through it lol

Anyway, do you think I did a horrible job?

Once again, no judging please and thanks in advance

oh yeah and any tips are appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends, I feel it does take some use to. When I gave my first blowjob, I was clueless, I was trying to do what p*rnstars was and definitely wasn't working out. With my current boyfirend, he said, I'm real good. But it all depends on the guys, some guys love it when you gag on it, because to them it just goes deep in ya throat, to them its like, "ooh hell yeah!" lol, I think the best is just to ask how he wants it done, and what works for him, I mean, guys can go down on us and it don't always feel good, you have to go with a rhythm...

I've stopped a few times, getting pubs in my mouth ect, but next time, you can try to tighten up on his penis, you know like covering your teeth and tightening it up on his penis, tease the head a few times, and suck really tight on it and then just work ya way down,...

Don't be so hard on yourself, you said he almost came -- if you did bad, he wouldn't even reach that point -- I don't always suck until my boyfriend cums, I always say, tell me when you're gonna come and you can jerk off in my face, hahaaha... hey it works!