Why do some girls poop in anal sex?

i was hanging out with some friends when they asked me if I have ever had anal sex and if I pooped when I did. it was the first time I ever heard of... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it won't happen if people are experienced with anal. Lots of easy ways to avoid it. Douche, enema, just a good cleaning with finger in shower after you poop. What happens is, guys don't say a word. Just all of a sudden, put it up a girls butt. When this happens it is natural for her butt to want to push out what is in there. You even feel this when the butt is empty, but that is not a bad thing. That feeling can help you come once you get used to it. The bigger issue is, the guy did not give the girl any time to prepare for it. That is why anal is so much better with people who have been together a long time so they can talk about things. IF you learn to prepare right and please each other, it can be amazing. With no poop! But that urge is natural to push out. You just have to make it work for you.