Do girls care if a guy has saggy balls? like is it weird?

i know its an odd or weird question, but in all honesty do girls care if a guys balls are really saggy most of the time? I have a small soft penis but is average when hard. but it looks odd when I'm soft because my balls are a lot longer than my penis. its kind of embarrassing..lol

plz b honest...criticism is welcome

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Saggy balls are hot when I can feel them smacking my ass during sex, its awesome. You shouldn't be embarased everyone's body is diferent you should be happy that at least you are proportional because it could be worse.

• agreed. It's very sexy when they're smacking the butt area, or thigh, depending on the position. I like a guy packing something down there. Big penis' and no boys to compliment it seems awkward to me. Then again, I grew up in a stable surrounded by stallions all my life, if you know what I mean

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend has saggy balls and I am kind of into it. I actually like it when they smack me during sex.

• i guess that's a plus :)

• Aren't they all saggy...?

• Most aren't

• well apparently a lot of guys are tight and some arent, but in my case idk..lol

• well I love sagging scrotums with heavy testicles bringing them down. If they hang lower than your flaccid penis, then that's fine. But if that's all you got, I still find it sexy. I'm a scrotum loving girl -- I like them big, though if they're not sagging and just sit up tight full like a softball, just like a horse, then that's fine by me as well.

• Nothin sexier than a girl talkin about horse scrotums, amiright? :D

• I grew up in a stable, seen lots of horse testicles, so I've grown to love and appreciate them in men in a way city girls have not -- least so it seems on this website. It's a beautiful and extremely alluring part of a man to me, so I find it a very sexy addition to his penis.

• lol that's cool...most girls don't care about balls to much and therefore neglect them. I'm sure you're very good with showing them extra attention

• Most girls won't care. We aren't checking out your sac in the moment. And if a girl is criticizing your equipment when she's got you naked and hard, you've got bigger issues

What Guys Said 2

• Only the girl can say that. Each girl have a different thought of what the prefect penis and balls look like, so some girls will like it, but other wont. When you are in sex it doesn't matter, as long as the semen comes.

• I don't understand when you say saggy balls. As long as a guy isn't cold, our balls are all saggy. it's normal

• I actually think its hotter having a guy who's a grower, there's more of a sense of satisfaction when you get him hard, plus its fun when he's soft, getting him hard with your tongue and feeling him grow back into your throat, but that's just me

• I hear you man. Changing in the locker room and being at the urinals makes us feel inadequate but truth it those other guys don't get much bigger when they get hard and we double or triple in size. But I get what your saying. I would prefer to be a shower

• yea, I know the whole grower not shower thing. its just an insecurity I guess, its not the best to look at when soft. thanks tho.

• Show Older