Does masturbating make you loose? How loose is loose?

I'm a virgin and I masturbate daily. Usually, I just rub my clit and rub my vagina... I tried to insert couple fingers, but it hurts and feels... Show More

• Vote A No. Masturbating will not make you loose.
  • Vote B Yes...Masturbating WILL make you loose.
Do you think my method of masturbating will make me loose...I've never been able to put my finger all the way in...

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion, the only way you going to get loose from masturbating is if you use a big dildo or try to shove something quite large up there.. even if you get like two fingers in, you're not going to be 'Loose'.

And even ladies that are loose, it's not like there isn't any feeling. it's just the feeling of tightness is gone. Think of it like a rubber band. use it a whole lot and it's going to loose it's elasticity, but it's not going to not work. Unless is one of those really small cheap ones. Sometimes they just plain break. lol