Does masturbating make you loose? How loose is loose?

I'm a virgin and I masturbate daily.

Usually, I just rub my clit and rub my vagina...

I tried to insert couple fingers, but it hurts and feels weird when I'm trying to put them in beyond first knuckle (like the one right below your nails)

But I'm kinda worried that I might get loose from stimulating and stuff... Is it true that masturbating can make you loose?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A No. Masturbating will not make you loose.
  • Vote B Yes...Masturbating WILL make you loose.
Do you think my method of masturbating will make me loose...I've never been able to put my finger all the way in...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't be too worried about being loose from masturbating - I mostly rubbed the outside, but pretty vigorously and regularly for years before I actually had sex and my first time I was still so tiny it was difficult to get my boyfriend in >_<

The "loose" bit you seem to be more worried about is your vagina - a lot of things can stretch or tear your hymen. which is at the entrance of your vagina, before you have sex, such as horseback riding or gymnastics, any kind of exercise with a lot of stretching. It could also stretch or tear if you started using toys for masturbation, but it takes a lot of regular sex with a penis or penis-sized object to actually stretch your VAGINA, which is honestly the only part that a guy needs to be tight.

• I don't even like fingering myself or playing with toys. My thing is rubbing the clit. ha. But I don't think you would get loose from a finger well unless you put 4 of them in there. But still, if it can handle a penis, it can handle a finger.

• Selected as most helpful

My opinion, the only way you going to get loose from masturbating is if you use a big dildo or try to shove something quite large up there.. even if you get like two fingers in, you're not going to be 'Loose'.

And even ladies that are loose, it's not like there isn't any feeling. it's just the feeling of tightness is gone. Think of it like a rubber band. use it a whole lot and it's going to loose it's elasticity, but it's not going to not work. Unless is one of those really small cheap ones. Sometimes they just plain break. lol

• Masturbating won't make you loose. From what I've read (not sure how true mind you), it's a muscle after all, and more you work it out (play with it or do Kegel exercises or both) the strong/tighter it'll be. The only thing that'll really make it looser is if you put things in there that are gigantic or when a baby comes out :P but babies tend to wreak a lot of havoc on a woman for awhile. But not enough to not keep em attractive to a guy usually.

Keep playing though, it's good to do so. Gets you to know your body and what you like which will help in relationships. And if it's THAT tight, you might need to get used to having a bigger thing in there than a finger... cause, well... many of us guys don't have finger (specially lady finger) sized penises.

• Masturbating will stretch and tear your hymen, making the entrance to your Vag looser. Your Vag itself is capable of expanding to accept wider or narrower c0cks, but won't permanently become loose. If you were with a ".44 magnum", did without for a while and went to a .22 short, you would be able to hug down to fit it, even it it were a less satisfying.