Office sex DURING work?

I'm not talking after hours with no one there -- has anyone ever done it DURING office hours, with colleagues working? I can now say I have and was... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Def sounds like it is fun... I would try it.. its like adrenaline rush... just don't get caught!

• Its a HUGE adrenaline rush! So far we're up to 5 times we've done it -- this last one she almost blew our cover! :)

• Show Older
    • i have good sized office...close the blinds and lock the door...when I eat her out...she sits on the edge of my desk or in a chair with her legs over the arm rests -- if she blows me she crawls under my desk as I sit in my chair -- and for getting down, standing up, against the desk or in a chair (or the office floor)

• haha, I'm not gonna lie, tht sounds pretty awesome... at least you can like lock the door or whatever...