Office sex DURING work?

I'm not talking after hours with no one there -- has anyone ever done it DURING office hours, with colleagues working? I can now say I have and was some of the best sex ever!

Anyone else out there?

Most Helpful Girl

• Def sounds like it is fun... I would try it.. its like adrenaline rush... just don't get caught!

• Its a HUGE adrenaline rush! So far we're up to 5 times we've done it -- this last one she almost blew our cover! :)

• i have good sized office...close the blinds and lock the door...when I eat her out...she sits on the edge of my desk or in a chair with her legs over the arm rests -- if she blows me she crawls under my desk as I sit in my chair -- and for getting down, standing up, against the desk or in a chair (or the office floor)

• haha, I'm not gonna lie, tht sounds pretty awesome... at least you can like lock the door or whatever...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 4

• i would love to do this! my other half has his own office with no windows so would be perfect!

• Nope, can't say I have.

But I'd give aything a try once ;D

• No, I haven't and I don't think I could do that. It sounds hot though. Just uncomfortable

What Guys Said 1