Office sex DURING work?

I'm not talking after hours with no one there -- has anyone ever done it DURING office hours, with colleagues working? I can now say I have and was some of the best sex ever!

Anyone else out there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Def sounds like it is fun... I would try it.. its like adrenaline rush... just don't get caught!

• haha, I'm not gonna lie, tht sounds pretty awesome... at least you can like lock the door or whatever...

• i have good sized office...close the blinds and lock the door...when I eat her out...she sits on the edge of my desk or in a chair with her legs over the arm rests -- if she blows me she crawls under my desk as I sit in my chair -- and for getting down, standing up, against the desk or in a chair (or the office floor)

• where do you even manage to do it at? just curious...

• Show Older
  • No, I haven't and I don't think I could do that. It sounds hot though. Just uncomfortable

• i would love to do this! my other half has his own office with no windows so would be perfect!

• Nope, can't say I have.

But I'd give aything a try once ;D