What gave you the biggest orgasm of your life?

For guys and girls. What gave you the biggest orgasm of your life? What made it so good?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I came home from work one night my ex surprised me wearing my bunker pants(fire gear) with the suspenders over her nipples and a friend of hers wearing my coat and some boy shorts. The threesome led to problems. But that was the best sex ever.

• Sounds like a great time!

• Yes she was. She was hotter then my ex(that's were the problems came from). No we did not do anal. But I'll never forget what her friends first words were. You girl has been telling me how big your fire hose is. I can't wait to turn it on and give it a try. An then my ex started undressing me. Then they made me watch them make out and touch each other. Then they gave me a lap dance(witch was kidda bad but I was still into it) then it went from there

• Was the other girl very hot? What did you do in the 3some? Did you do anal?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• When I had sex with my ex a couple of years ago we both had the best orgasm. I don't know what had happened but we both went at the exact same time. The orgasm was so good that I had arched my back...he said that I was really hot down there.

What Guys Said 2

• the first time I receieved oral felt so freaking good when I orgasmed my hips were thrusting off the bed and I was moaning a lot. There's no feeling like cumming in a girl's mouth.

• My hand and the fantasy.