Is it normal for men to have a panty fetish?

I have been dating a guy for a few months now and have discovered "other" panties under his bed that are not mine! When I confronted him, he informed me that he has a panty fetish. I don't think that he has been with someone else since we are together 90% of them time and I'm not saying that there is a not a possibility of someone else...but I highly doubt it!. My biggest concern is this common for men to have such a fetish?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You'll be surprised how many people have weird fetishes. Yes, this is completely normal.

• Yw :) thanks for best answer!

• thanx for your reply...

What Guys Said 8

Men tend to eroticize and fetishize everything distinctive of women: stockings, leggings, pantyhose, tight jeans, yoga pants, panties, bras, high heels, fuck-me boots, aprons, etc. While it's uncommon for a man to have a particular fetish, having SOME fetish is very common.

A panty fetish is pretty vanilla. In fact, I have a slight panty fetish. I say slight because they don't appeal to me much on their own, so I wouldn't buy them or keep them around. Even so, I enjoy a woman who wears them as part of teasing me, or uses her silk and satin panties like gloves as she strokes my cock, or wears them while grinding me (in the lap dance sense) until we dirty them, or have rough sex that makes her moan so much that I silence her by pushing her panties into her mouth. Good times!

If you have no problem with the fetish (and I see no reason why you should), but you have a problem with panties of questionable origin (a valid concern), then explain in a calm and loving voice that you want to indulge his fetish and drive him wild, but panties of questionable origins concern you. Present the same situation in reverse: if you had a collection of boxer briefs and he didn't know where they came from, wouldn't they concern him? This will make him emphathize and make him more likely to go along with the next part.

At this point, restate that you want to indulge this fetish, but only with panties of known origin, so you want him to throw out his current collection and go on a sexy shopping trip with you to start up a new collection. Blow his mind with panty play. While doing that, use your sultry voice to remind him that you want to indulge his fetish but that you will set fire to any panties you don't recognize, so he needs to keep you in the loop. End with "Okay?" to make him verbalize that he's onboard with the arrangement.

Lol..i'd be embarrassed to da MAX if someone found panties in ma room. I would never keep one >.>

Greetings, well it's actually more common than you think to have a panty fetish. So, it's considered normal and really just a personal exploration of his feminine side. No worries. Embrace it p, have fun with him and his fetish. Bottom line, the panties are just clothes!.

I think she's talking about a guy who holds them to his face, wraps them around his cock, and stuff like that, not transvestism.

• I never understood this fetish. I'm not into it but if that's your thing go ahead

• Panty Fetish, Common? No... But just about every guy has some kind of fetish... for instance, I am am ass-man.

You might think me crazy, but it's one of the first things that I notice about a woman (right after her eyes). When I see a beautiful woman, I imagine her sitting on my face, me going down on her, starting at the nap of her neck, working my way down her spine, and then getting on my knees to kiss her beautiful butt cheeks, and give her some proper head, from behind.

See? We all have one fetish or another...

• very true...thanx for your answer!

• It is not weird necessarily, but rare. Most all people have some sort of fetish for example I have a biting fettish (pretty popular) it may seem weird, but fetishes happen.

• biting is one of mine as well...

• I'm sure a lot of straight guys do that but I'm sure its only because they love it when a woman bosses them around and the woman then lets the guy worship her body. I would wear one if a woman I was attracted to told me to and dominated me. But I would never buy one.

• You should check this out: link

• I've never asked him to wear panties that is for sure...LOL I cannot see a big biker dude in lacey panties...too damn funny :)

• If it was normal it wouldn't be a fetish. But, its normal for a man to have an obscure fetish. So, by proxy, yeah its normal.

• Lol, your welcome.

• thanx for your reply...

• Also, protip; Ask this on Yahoo Answers and watch people be ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!

What Girls Said 0