Is it normal for men to have a panty fetish?

I have been dating a guy for a few months now and have discovered "other" panties under his bed that are not mine! When I confronted him, he informed me that he has a panty fetish. I don't think that he has been with someone else since we are together 90% of them time and I'm not saying that there is a not a possibility of someone else...but I highly doubt it!. My biggest concern is this common for men to have such a fetish?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

You'll be surprised how many people have weird fetishes. Yes, this is completely normal.

• Yw :) thanks for best answer!

• thanx for your reply...

• I never understood this fetish. I'm not into it but if that's your thing go ahead

• Panty Fetish, Common? No... But just about every guy has some kind of fetish... for instance, I am am ass-man.

You might think me crazy, but it's one of the first things that I notice about a woman (right after her eyes). When I see a beautiful woman, I imagine her sitting on my face, me going down on her, starting at the nap of her neck, working my way down her spine, and then getting on my knees to kiss her beautiful butt cheeks, and give her some proper head, from behind.

See? We all have one fetish or another...

• very true...thanx for your answer!

• It is not weird necessarily, but rare. Most all people have some sort of fetish for example I have a biting fettish (pretty popular) it may seem weird, but fetishes happen.

• biting is one of mine as well...

• I'm sure a lot of straight guys do that but I'm sure its only because they love it when a woman bosses them around and the woman then lets the guy worship her body. I would wear one if a woman I was attracted to told me to and dominated me. But I would never buy one.

• You should check this out: link

• I've never asked him to wear panties that is for sure...LOL I cannot see a big biker dude in lacey panties...too damn funny :)

• If it was normal it wouldn't be a fetish. But, its normal for a man to have an obscure fetish. So, by proxy, yeah its normal.

• Lol, your welcome.

• thanx for your reply...

• Also, protip; Ask this on Yahoo Answers and watch people be ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!