Is it normal for men to have a panty fetish?

I have been dating a guy for a few months now and have discovered "other" panties under his bed that are not mine! When I confronted him, he informed me that he has a panty fetish. I don't think that he has been with someone else since we are together 90% of them time and I'm not saying that there is a not a possibility of someone else...but I highly doubt it!. My biggest concern is this common for men to have such a fetish?

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll be surprised how many people have weird fetishes. Yes, this is completely normal.

• thanx for your reply...

• Yw :) thanks for best answer!

What Guys Said 14

• Men tend to eroticize and fetishize everything distinctive of women: stockings, leggings, pantyhose, tight jeans, yoga pants, panties, bras, high heels, fuck-me boots, aprons, etc. While it's uncommon for a man to have a particular fetish, having SOME fetish is very common.

A panty fetish is pretty vanilla. In fact, I have a slight panty fetish. I say slight because they don't appeal to me much on their own, so I wouldn't buy them or keep them around. Even so, I enjoy a woman who wears them as part of teasing me, or uses her silk and satin panties like gloves as she strokes my cock, or wears them while grinding me (in the lap dance sense) until we dirty them, or have rough sex that makes her moan so much that I silence her by pushing her panties into her mouth. Good times!

If you have no problem with the fetish (and I see no reason why you should), but you have a problem with panties of questionable origin (a valid concern), then explain in a calm and loving voice that you want to indulge his fetish and drive him wild, but panties of questionable origins concern you. Present the same situation in reverse: if you had a collection of boxer briefs and he didn't know where they came from, wouldn't they concern him? This will make him emphathize and make him more likely to go along with the next part.

At this point, restate that you want to indulge this fetish, but only with panties of known origin, so you want him to throw out his current collection and go on a sexy shopping trip with you to start up a new collection. Blow his mind with panty play. While doing that, use your sultry voice to remind him that you want to indulge his fetish but that you will set fire to any panties you don't recognize, so he needs to keep you in the loop. End with "Okay?" to make him verbalize that he's onboard with the arrangement.

• Yes very common fetish among men

• If it was normal it wouldn't be a fetish. But, its normal for a man to have an obscure fetish. So, by proxy, yeah its normal.

• Also, protip; Ask this on Yahoo Answers and watch people be ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!

• thanx for your reply...

• Lol, your welcome.

• Lol..i'd be embarrassed to da MAX if someone found panties in ma room. I would never keep one >.>

• I never understood this fetish. I'm not into it but if that's your thing go ahead

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 2

• No it sounds like a sexual perversion if he collects lots of underwear.