Is it a bad thing if I get REALLY wet during sex?

my boyfriend and I were in the middle of doing it...when he had to stop and said I'm too wet and loose and he didn't get it. Now...We had just finished doing it like...20 minutes before and I was on top and I think that was good... but when he took his turn on top he couldn't get off.My last boyfriend told me I was nice and tight and the guy I was with before my current boyfriend says it feels really good.This guy and I have been together for a year now and I REALLY like him...and I know how much he likes me too...I'm really insecure about my body so when he said that he confirmed all the insecurities...I am not sure if he is still interested in having sex with me. How can I tell? How can I fix it? Or make sex better for him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As long as it is normal sweet fluid, not a problem. It has a sharp odor you may have yeast, but I think you are just wet, which will make you feel loose because there isn't much friction. Just have him withdraw and "wick" out your Vag with a hand towel while you push a little. This will take only a second or two.It was indelicate for him to verbally criticize something you can't change...like saying his c0ck is to small. You may want to be sure he is good for you. If you are uneven in the relationship, it will get worse.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• You can never be too wet, if he says you are loose maybe he is too small.

• maybe take a break after you notice you're really wet so that you can wipe 'down there', I hardly ever get wet enough for good sex so we use lube but sometimes my boyfriend puts on too much and neither of us can feel anything lol so I know where he's coming from

• I get really wet too. My husband has always loved it though but yeah sometimes there's so much it's annoying to deal with lol but like some others suggested maybe using a tshirt or something handy to wipe up abit would help if you know it's...coming...;)

• This is not meant to be an insult.. Men have different penile girths.. ( TMI ALERT)My current boyfriend rubs the sh*t out of my walls where as my ex touched them barely.. That might be the issue his penis isn't as thick as your exes.. Another thing to try is Keagaling. This is a vaginal exercise. What you do is stop yourself from peeing repeatedly. When you get really strong down there you should be able to hold it for about 20 seconds. WARNING! IT is not good to hold it if you have to go to the bathroom.