Is it a bad thing if I get REALLY wet during sex?

my boyfriend and I were in the middle of doing it...when he had to stop and said I'm too wet and loose and he didn't get it. Now...We had just finished doing it like...20 minutes before and I was on top and I think that was good... but when he took his turn on top he couldn't get off.

My last boyfriend told me I was nice and tight and the guy I was with before my current boyfriend says it feels really good.

This guy and I have been together for a year now and I REALLY like him...and I know how much he likes me too...

I'm really insecure about my body so when he said that he confirmed all the insecurities...I am not sure if he is still interested in having sex with me. How can I tell? How can I fix it? Or make sex better for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it is normal sweet fluid, not a problem. It has a sharp odor you may have yeast, but I think you are just wet, which will make you feel loose because there isn't much friction. Just have him withdraw and "wick" out your Vag with a hand towel while you push a little. This will take only a second or two.

It was indelicate for him to verbally criticize something you can't change...like saying his c0ck is to small. You may want to be sure he is good for you. If you are uneven in the relationship, it will get worse.