• Ask
  • myTake

Is it not sexy if a girl can wrap her hand fully around my penis?

all my girls can fully wrap there hand around my penis. Is it small or just average. can most girls wrap there hand around other guys penis? or am I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• no... that's definitely not weird. Its not something I would worry about. like I wouldn't be like: wow... I can wrap my hand around his d***, he's a turn off. I prefer that actually. I think that its stupid how girls judge guys by how big their penis is. That just shows that they are whores and only care about the sex. definitely don't stress.

• wow thank you. I have been with plenty of girls and never had that talk. my recent girlfriend has only been with black guys and from what she says she couldn't fit it anywhere. I feel like less of a man because I knew she couldnt"grasp it". the whole idea of huge penis and girls bugs me. I'm not hung and I'm not small but being with a girl who has had huge intimidates me and ruins the sex a bit when I think of it. this should help. thanks. to you both

What Girls Said 2

• Girls don't caree to be honest. Maybe they just have big hands? Lol but really its not a big deal so don't worry

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!