How do I play with his penis?

Its been a few months since me an my boyfriend have been together. He is my first boyfriend I'm real shy and I don't know what to do AT ALL I know it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• "I'm real shy and I don't know what to do AT ALL I know it makes him mad that I'm not experienced what so ever I'm scared to try"

u won't be comfortable doing anything if he's going to be an asshole about it- he should be happy to help you. he needs to shape up or you should leave him its already a vulnerable situation, just by being intimate- he's making it worse.. Sorry about your situation, good luck:)

oh & just google foreplay or hj or fondling a penis etc- you'll get tons of info,

• Thanks, this is all really new for me. he's not really an asshole about it but I can just tell when he gets frustrated at first I used to push him off me while makeing out then slowly I got into it he's mostly the one doing all the work I wanna satisfy him to but I don't know what to do and I don't really have anyone to talk to because I want our relationship to be on the down low