• Ask
  • myTake

I'm scared to let my boyfriend see/feel my vagina.

I really want to do more sexual stuff with my boyfriend, but I"m so nervous he won't like how I look down there. My inner lips are sorta longer then... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• he'll like how you look, he may never of seen a vagina before and not know the difference :)

but maybe you should take some time seeing/feeling yourself and get comfortable of your own body. it's a confidence thing, if you are comfortable with your body your partner will be too.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure your boyfriend would be happy to see your vagina .When I was 17 any vagina was beautiful and I wouldn't worry.

• really? is that what girls actually think? let me ask you this, have you ever seen a penis? that crap is ugly. really absolutely ugly. girls look great compared to us. besides guys don't care if there horny. so get him hard then let him. he will love every second and will want to every time he sees you. so after and get comfortable. then you can pretty much ask him to do it any time you want it and hell say yes.

• Don't worry about it! I'm sure he will like your downstairs regardless. I personally love girls with larger inner lips. No worries!

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are so happy to be touching a girls that they really won't care what your vagina looks like. Don't worry about it at all. Besides, some dudes actually have a fetish for vaginas like yours. They like when the inner lips are hanging out.

• he will be so happy he won't care.

• i thought they were all the same.

0/2500