Have you ever caught someone jacking off girl and guy

love to here some stories

Most Helpful Opinion

• why yes i have! too many times to count but here is just one of the stories. i got off work a little early one day and came straight home i opened the door and right there was my fiance with lotion in one hand and his dick in the other and worst off he was cumming! he quickly threw the lotion and pulled his pants up (they were only down a little bit) and acted like nothing was going on. of course he was acting guilty and embarassed. but i just acted like i didnt see anything cuz i was kinda in shock and a little embarassed my self. i mean come on what can you say to that? then as i set my things down he quickly grabed up his lotion and things then threw it in the bedroom so i didnt see it(even though i already did). it was just an off day for him i guess :) haha

• My girlfriend knows I jack off and if she came home and saw me jacking off she would jump right on it......lol