Why do guys masturbate even though they have a girlfriend?

i am kinda embarassed for asking this but i just dont get why almost every time my guy takes a shower he jacks off. why doesnt he just ask me to come in the shower with him so we can get it on or i could give him a bj or whatever. i am always wanting to have sex with him no matter what time of day it is. this just doesnt make sense to me. i understand if i wasnt around and he was home alone but im usually home. is it just my guy or does this happen all the time? and by the way i am not fat or have to wear a bag over my head and i am always coming up with different ways to do it to spice up our sex life so by no means am i boring. i feel wierd for sharing all this info but i really want to know! its driving me crazy!

Hey everyone thanks for all the answers. But I don't want you all to think I am a prude about guys jacking off .I do know that guys spank there monkey and that is fine with me. The thing that bothers me is when I am there just do me, not yourself!

Most Helpful Guy

• you could also ask

my boy friend has a car, why does he still go for a run?

my boyfriend has a tv, why does he still read a book?

Your comparing chaulk to cheese.

All men, wank, its normal. A wank is quick, easy and beautiful self indugent, where as sex is time consuming, demanding ang giving,

If you find it so insufferable (ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY) then I suggest you find the freak/aboimination of a man who doesn't wank. And there's one commented below, "niceguysfinishlast" says he doesn't wank, but he is 16 so maybe hasn't got into the habit yet.

• Report

Dude it not that he wanks that is really bugging me. Its the fact that he does it when I am there and more than willing. do you know how frustrating that is when I am also horny??

• Report

Okay you have a point. its not normal to do it openly in front your GF. just tell him stop doing it infront of you.

• Report

Reading this has made me feel better as I cop my fella doing this in shower I don't know where to put my eyes and what to say it made me feel I wasn't good enough for him that he has to do it himself 😐 but reading this has made me feel better and il leave him to it now on