Why do guys masturbate even though they have a girlfriend?

i am kinda embarassed for asking this but i just dont get why almost every time my guy takes a shower he jacks off. why doesnt he just ask me to come in the shower with him so we can get it on or i could give him a bj or whatever. i am always wanting to have sex with him no matter what time of day it is. this just doesnt make sense to me. i understand if i wasnt around and he was home alone but im usually home. is it just my guy or does this happen all the time? and by the way i am not fat or have to wear a bag over my head and i am always coming up with different ways to do it to spice up our sex life so by no means am i boring. i feel wierd for sharing all this info but i really want to know! its driving me crazy!

Hey everyone thanks for all the answers. But I don't want you all to think I am a prude about guys jacking off .I do know that guys spank there monkey and that is fine with me. The thing that bothers me is when I am there just do me, not yourself!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you could also ask

my boy friend has a car, why does he still go for a run?

my boyfriend has a tv, why does he still read a book?

Your comparing chaulk to cheese.

All men, wank, its normal. A wank is quick, easy and beautiful self indugent, where as sex is time consuming, demanding ang giving,

If you find it so insufferable (ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY) then I suggest you find the freak/aboimination of a man who doesn't wank. And there's one commented below, "niceguysfinishlast" says he doesn't wank, but he is 16 so maybe hasn't got into the habit yet.

• Okay you have a point. its not normal to do it openly in front your GF. just tell him stop doing it infront of you.

• Dude it not that he wanks that is really bugging me. Its the fact that he does it when I am there and more than willing. do you know how frustrating that is when I am also horny??

What Guys Said 7

• sometimes I just want to do it for myself. I don't know what more to say. J.

• I hate to tell you this but do you think he might be gay? Or maybe just bi. He might be fantasisiing about men while he is in there, all the unlimited sex with a gorgeous woman won't do a gay man an ounce of good. He might just have needs that he can only satisfy in his mind or in a personal space.

• because it feels amazing.it can also be an addiction.

• People masturbate because they enjoy it. Sadly, we get lots of negative messages about sex of any kind so sometimes we hide it. He might not understand you want to help him at anytime or he might just like the intensity of it. Dunno, either way, don't take it personally.

• I try not to take it personality but sometimes I just want to go in there and jump on his penis when I know he is doing it. I don't know ,if I didn't think he would get so embarassed about me catching him jack off I probably would just do that.

• Hi,

I will tell you why! I stay horny and my girlfriend knows this. A lot of times I will jack off so when we have sex I won't come quick and I can make the sex last a long time. my girlfriend likes to walk arounf the house naked but does'nt have time for sex every time I'm ready for it. I always let her know that I'm horny first and if she tells me not now, she knows I will start jack off. She lets me jack off no matter what even if I'm laying right next to her. But we also have sex everyday or night or when ever, I just stay horny. So that's why I do it.

• But see I am probably just as horny as all of you guys put together and if my guy needed to get off I most likely do to. That's what I don't get about him because he knows this. But that does make sense about not wanting to come so quickly. I hope that's the case with him...Thanks

• Well, usually it is because guys don't have a partner that is willing to take care of him whenever he wants her too. But sheesh woman.if you are that willing to please your man, he might just be to worried about asking you so often. He might not want to come across feeling needy or greedy. I don't know if you have told him how you feel about this, but I can speak for myself when I say that if I knew my woman was willing to suck me off anytime I was horny or be willing to have sex anytime, I don't think I'd ever be doing it by myself. Let him know that you want to be part of his masterbation.maybe he will like the thought of letting you watch.or even better.he might enjoy getting to come all over you.

• I can't believe how willing you are to please your man. WOW. Some men would kill to have a woman so anxious to please as you are. I must say, I'd take the lips of a woman over my own hand any old day. If all I had to do was ask, you would be pretty busy at my house...LOL

• Yea I have told he so many times no matter what time of day or what I am doing I would drop everything to get him off. even if he didn't want to have sex I could do other things if you know what I mean. It is a frustrating thing, this guy!

• Hm. In my opinion it seems like sometimes he just wants to whistle a little, you know just a small taste of music instead of the whole orchestra. I'm sure he's crazy about you and he seems like he's kinda taking you're umm. gifts. for granted just remind him that he's lucky to have you. And let him whistle a little

• Thanks , your answer made me feel a little better about it. Its just something I will have to deal with. Maybe I will just have to get my self off a little more and see how he likes it. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I know what you're saying, I only do it when he's not around or I need the endorphins or something. I tell him, I'm always ready, but still, sometimes I'll fall asleep and he won't rouse me he'll just sit by the computer and take care of himself. It's almost like its more exciting for them if there is a chance of being caught.

• Cause they can

cause they can and its quick and easy

cause it requires minimal effort {whereas if you are involved there is pressure to satisfy you, perform for you etc}

cause its normal for them to do so {even when in a relationship don't you ever get it off when his not around or get you rampant rabbit out same goes}

• I do get my self off but only when he is not around. I would expect him to do the same but he does it when I am around! I could get him off just the same and he wouldn't even have to work for it! I just don't think I will ever understand. I have just come out and asked him before but he is too embarassed about me catching him to answer me. He always just denies it and doesn't answer me.

• Why would you write a question in all caps? Don't do that, it's really annoying.

Guys like jerking off and they'll do it whether they have a girlfriend or not. It's nothing to worry about. There isn't a guy alive who would date you and never jerk off. That's just how they are. They're horny constantly, and a lot of times I think it's just easier and faster to deal with it that way then to involve another person.

• Sorry for writing in caps. Is this better?? :) Anyhow I know guys jack off that's not the point. For example: The other day I wanted to surprize him when he got off work by wearing this really sexy short skirt and making my self all sexy for him. when he walked through the door he said hi and headed right for the shower where of course he jacked off. It was kinda an insult I guess because I was ready to get down and dirty with him. and that's what I don't understand. Because it has happened more then onc

• I really worry when people don't masturbate in a relationship. I generally means they expect their partner to fulfill their every sexual need. That's a lot of stress and it frequently ends badly.

• Seriously? That's really weird. I've never even heard of that. Why wouldn't you ever masturbate? It's not like she's there all the time.

• Show Older