• Ask
  • myTake

Still a virgin at 18, something wrong with me?

I just turned 18. I'm starting college in the fall and I'm still a virgin. I have never had a boyfriend and I have never liked anyone enough to have... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a 23 year old virgin, get over it. When you're my age, then you'll have reason to complain (of course when you're still a virgin in five years and complain about it, I'll be responding with "I'm a 28 year old virgin, get over it. When you're my age...).

What Guys Said 6

• No, there is not. Congratulations. Keep up the good (lack of) work.I saw a bumper sticker: "Virgins of the World! Thanks for NOTHING!"

• What I seem to be getting from this is "I went out with a lot of different guys, and lots of them wanted me to go all the way with them, but I maintained too much respect for myself to do that"You have problems, but being a virgin isn't one of them in any way, eventually you'll meet a guy you can open up to. In the meantime find some friends who you can be comfortable around, that friendly support network makes all the difference. Since you're going to college I'd recomend that you look for some peers who you can fit in with. If you have any doubt about the lifestyle you could have had than just sit down and think about what you're passing up and wether you really want that or are just trying to be what everyone else wants."if you try pleasing everyone you'll end up pleasing no one including yourself"- Aesop

• ahh lets just say I'm 19 and never even kissed a girl or been on a date so your fine

• Im 21 and still a virgin.

• You need therapy. Sorry

What Girls Said 1

• I would suggest seeking some professional help. I didn't do anything with any guy until I was 19. All of my first have been with him and I'm still with him. Getting close to a year now. It's well worth the wait, trust me. He's also my best friend and can trust him with anything.