Where and how can I touch my boyfriend in a way to get him horny but not have sex?

I love my boyfriend so much and lately while we make out he starts to touch me all over and it gets me excited. Since he's three year older than me I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea definitely make it clear you don't want to lose your virginity. If you are comfortable with a hand job or a blow job, then that's okay, but if not, make that clear too!

Now for the fun stuff :) What you should do is start making out with him, put one of your hands on his thigh and start caressing his thigh. Get closer and closer to his unit. He will start to get aroused. Go a little faster and use both hands to caress his thighs. And once you get comfortable with that, start rubbing him in his special place. He will love that.

You can also sit on him facing him and just start kissing him on his neck, and ears and stuff. Rubbing his chest. Guys love touching too! :P

If you are okay with a hand job or a blow job, then you can even get more brave and stick your hand under his pants if you want. He would love that even more!