Do any straight guys finger their ass slightly during masturbation?

Do any straight guys finger their ass slightly during masturbation? ^^^^^^^^^^^

HA! these answers are exactly why the GAG community is a fail. If I ask a normal question I get no answers, but if I ask something retarded I get a bunch if answers. Negative ones at that too.
LOLOL the rating is pretty Good though. 3 stahss

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh gosh, don't let anyone tell you this is gay. Homosexuality is when you are attracted to and sleep with other men. If that doesn't appeal to you then you're not gay. Your prostate (that thing that makes fingering your ass feel so great) is up there and it has lots of sensitive nerves that enhance your orgasm a LOT. Any guy who is too afraid to try it is just missing out. Let them.

What Girls Said 3

• interesting! I always want to do it to the guy, but most of you are super homophobic!

• I've heard it makes them come more and more intensly. (I'l rate it 5 ;) )

• "slightly"...?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah... but not all that often... and sometimes it isn't a finger, but a buttplug or dildo...

• O_O ..uhh no

• I tried that a couple of times, and I believe most men did, but they are embarrassed to admit it. I haven't done this ever since I have started dating, but my girlfriend didn't leave my a**hole alone anyway. xD

• Of course, and not just slightly!

The feeling of an orgasm while you or some object is pressing on your prostate is about ten times as good as a regular 'ol orgasm. Get yourself an Aneros if you don't want to use your finger.

And yes, I am as hetero as they come...

• Once in a LONG while. Only a few times though

• Only rarely, like 5 times a year, within the same month. Then I forget about it because it's too messy. Usually throwing out 200$ worth of sex toys purchased while horny the week before. Hahaha. That's about 1500$ of toys thrown out in the last few years :(

• I'm straight and I do not do this. When my butthole is itchy I scratch it using panties of the girl I'm sleeping with... that's about as close to that region as my hands will get apart from wiping after taking a huge dump.

• You...are so f***ing hilarious xD

• stop downvoting me haters. I didn't say it was wrong different strokes for different folks dammit

• Yes once in a while and it feels good. It makes me come a lot more too.

• no