Do any straight guys finger their ass slightly during masturbation?

^^^^^^^^^^^

HA! these answers are exactly why the GAG community is a fail. If I ask a normal question I get no answers, but if I ask something retarded I get a bunch if answers. Negative ones at that too.
LOLOL the rating is pretty Good though. 3 stahss

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh, don't let anyone tell you this is gay. Homosexuality is when you are attracted to and sleep with other men. If that doesn't appeal to you then you're not gay. Your prostate (that thing that makes fingering your ass feel so great) is up there and it has lots of sensitive nerves that enhance your orgasm a LOT. Any guy who is too afraid to try it is just missing out. Let them.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 4

• I've heard it makes them come more and more intensly. (I'l rate it 5 ;) )

• interesting! I always want to do it to the guy, but most of you are super homophobic!

• "slightly"...?

What Guys Said 9

• Only rarely, like 5 times a year, within the same month. Then I forget about it because it's too messy. Usually throwing out 200$ worth of sex toys purchased while horny the week before. Hahaha. That's about 1500$ of toys thrown out in the last few years :(

• I tried that a couple of times, and I believe most men did, but they are embarrassed to admit it. I haven't done this ever since I have started dating, but my girlfriend didn't leave my a**hole alone anyway. xD

• Yeah... but not all that often... and sometimes it isn't a finger, but a buttplug or dildo...

• I'm straight and I do not do this. When my butthole is itchy I scratch it using panties of the girl I'm sleeping with... that's about as close to that region as my hands will get apart from wiping after taking a huge dump.

• stop downvoting me haters. I didn't say it was wrong different strokes for different folks dammit

• You...are so f***ing hilarious xD

• Once in a LONG while. Only a few times though

More from Guys
4