Panty sniffing - normal or not?

What do you personally think, is it normal/common for TEENAGE boys to like smelling a woman's worn panties, or do you think it's not normal/uncommon?

Please tell us about your opinion!

• Yes, it's normal/common, especially for hormonal teenage boys
  • No, it's not normal/uncommon, not even for hormonal teenage boys

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its normal and fun. Not a big deal if a guy likes to do that.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 20

• I've had the chance to do that a couple times and it felt totally retarded, I get nothing out of it so I'd say it's pretty pointless

• For you, but what about in general? Do you think it's abnormal? Do only a few retards do it?

• I think its pretty much normal cuz,its like the closest thing to a girls PU**Y,and mostly, the scent is really attractive for guys...

• It's the pheromone woman gives out and I think younger male are more sensitive to the smell.

• How else would I know if my panties smelt?

• This is a natural animal instinct and the smell is a turnon due to the pheromones, I don't go out of my way to do it though

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's abnormal, but at the same time I don't know how common it is. It makes sense to me though, simply because our vagina puts out pheremones that are designed to attract guys. That scent is probably going to get onto our underwear when we wear them, so it seems logical that a guy would then go for that smell. It could also be that they just enjoy the simple fact that a woman has worn them. Since I'm not a guy, though, I don't really know. :T

• Totally normal in my opinion.