How does it feel to have a boner and come?

I always wanted to know what do guys feel when they have a boner and also when they come, but I didn't get much satisfactory answers like all I got... Show More

hey so every guy who reads this question please tell how you feel, I know its the same kind of feeling for evry guy but everyone has a different way of putting it,

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll explain it. lol You have a clitoris and it is basically made from the same tissues that the penis was made from - only way more sensitive, but who really knows unless they have both, right?

Anyway, boners can have different feels coming on. Like for instance, if I am with a girl I really get turned on by there is a tingling feeling that happens in my penis when it is soft and it starts to get bigger like a balloon blowing up, but every "breath" is blood rushing in making my erection feel "hard" and each one of those breaths feels like a pulsing, like a really good pulsing, like I have seen my girlfriend's p**** clench when I touch her clit and she appears to be having the same type of sexual response that I have when I feel the boner waves coming on. If you have a big enough clit that you can "jerk it off" you can sort of feel the same thing I would imagine although the release is the biggy, and your clit cannot do that! It shouldn't anyway!

When I am close to cumming, or orgasm, I feel like my entire d*** is throbbing like the balloon is full but it is trying to be fuller, and the fuller it gets the better it feels especially if it is in a girl's natural lubrication... and that feels like my penis is being bathed in pure heavenly awesomeness from start to tip and sometimes even deeper in. When I come it feels like the semen started out swimming up my d*** and waited at some myseterious trap door in there somewhere near the base of the head of my penis... and when the orgasm hits it feels like the trap door is being pushed open slowly and the intensity of the orgasm has begun. It feels like my d*** just had a head rush, and it travels through my legs and it feels way better on orgasm if I wiggle my toes for some reason. If I have a girl with me the orgasm is almost always 70% stronger or more. When that feeling like the trap door has finally broken free of its hinges that is the moment the orgasm is the best and most intense at the "release" when you see it fly out at top speed. It is almost as if the tube that the semen comes out of somewhere deep inside the penis has some trigger spot that releases the orgasm, but it does take a good hardon to have a good orgasm. Orgasms can be had with a softer penis but it sucks by comparison. What a waste. This is certainly not safe for work. It's honest though. :)

Asker upvoted