How does it feel to have a boner and come?

I always wanted to know what do guys feel when they have a boner and also when they come, but I didn't get much satisfactory answers like all I got was it feels amazing or can't really explain it and true as it may be but there has got to be aleast some kind of explanation of how you guys feel so please tell

hey so every guy who reads this question please tell how you feel, I know its the same kind of feeling for evry guy but everyone has a different way of putting it,

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll explain it. lol You have a clitoris and it is basically made from the same tissues that the penis was made from - only way more sensitive, but who really knows unless they have both, right?

Anyway, boners can have different feels coming on. Like for instance, if I am with a girl I really get turned on by there is a tingling feeling that happens in my penis when it is soft and it starts to get bigger like a balloon blowing up, but every "breath" is blood rushing in making my erection feel "hard" and each one of those breaths feels like a pulsing, like a really good pulsing, like I have seen my girlfriend's p**** clench when I touch her clit and she appears to be having the same type of sexual response that I have when I feel the boner waves coming on. If you have a big enough clit that you can "jerk it off" you can sort of feel the same thing I would imagine although the release is the biggy, and your clit cannot do that! It shouldn't anyway!

When I am close to cumming, or orgasm, I feel like my entire d*** is throbbing like the balloon is full but it is trying to be fuller, and the fuller it gets the better it feels especially if it is in a girl's natural lubrication... and that feels like my penis is being bathed in pure heavenly awesomeness from start to tip and sometimes even deeper in. When I come it feels like the semen started out swimming up my d*** and waited at some myseterious trap door in there somewhere near the base of the head of my penis... and when the orgasm hits it feels like the trap door is being pushed open slowly and the intensity of the orgasm has begun. It feels like my d*** just had a head rush, and it travels through my legs and it feels way better on orgasm if I wiggle my toes for some reason. If I have a girl with me the orgasm is almost always 70% stronger or more. When that feeling like the trap door has finally broken free of its hinges that is the moment the orgasm is the best and most intense at the "release" when you see it fly out at top speed. It is almost as if the tube that the semen comes out of somewhere deep inside the penis has some trigger spot that releases the orgasm, but it does take a good hardon to have a good orgasm. Orgasms can be had with a softer penis but it sucks by comparison. What a waste. This is certainly not safe for work. It's honest though. :)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 9

• To get a boner is probably similiar when you get wet. Man feels little bit good. (something nice must have happend). But it is just preparation. It really start to feel good to feel excited when girl touches us or we have sex. And to come ... mans mind goes ... hallelujah! Those feelings are so strong. No thought whatsoever! Whole body goes tense and then relaxed and it feels so great!

• I have communicated with my girlfriend a lot about clitoral stimulation and I have managed to grip her clitoral hood and jerk off her clit for her and she responded as if she was me and I was being jerked off. Oh the hips were going up and down all wild and crap. Mmm... so play with your clit a little... it might not be all that different. Even girls have foreskins and that is the major sensitive part of an intact penis, or one that is not circumcized... the same as clits are not circumcized in North America, some people are realizing how barbaricly unnecessary it is to do it to anyone because it robs them of sexual pleasure. Picture your clit as a tiny penis and when your finger is on it do you feel it pulse? That is the blood going into it. It is noticable on a girl with a larger clit because you can see it pulse just like a boner. Try xtube for that if you want to make a visual comparison.

• Truthfully, lassie, its the most depressing fact in life: Nothing, there is no feeling, apart from your heart being emptied from discovering the news (Well, at least in Britain: Maybe its because we're such a depressing place XD)

• when you masturbate you have a build up of tension and want to release it and that is cumming. first I get hard from thinking about a girl and what she could be doing to me. then as I'm about to come I feel this great feeling and my d*** twitches and there is the cum!

• To have a boner is a feeling of power and it comes the wish to penetrate with it. More I can`t say.

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 0