Why do most men prefer small areolas?

I understand that most men like larger breasts because they're more feminine. Of course, men have practically flat chests. So yeah, actually, I get why men like rounder breasts, period, no matter their size, because they're femenine. I mean, even small, round A cups can be way more feminine than almost C cup sized man boobs.So yes, round breasts signal femininity. But small areolas? If you notice, it's GUYS who have small areolas. So small areolas are, if you think about it, more masculine than big areolas. I've never seen a guy, thin, muscular, fat, whatever, who has silver dollar sized areolas. Yet a lot of guys, if not most, seem to feel disgusted by bigger areolas, which are, in my opinion, more of a female trait.I myself have B cups, with kind of large areolas. I don't think my breasts are ugly at all... so why do most men?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• bigger areolas are so hott! I consider that way more feminine than smaller ones! like ones that are like a couple inches across maybe even slightly more, depending on the size of the boob, are perfect! it just has to be proportional. I've heard of girls being self-conscious about big areolas but I have no idea why. unless they're grossly huge, but that never happens lol

• I know... sometimes I feel that mine are kind of big, especially for my breast size, but hell, I'm a WOMAN! It's not rare for a woman to have big areolas... so I just tell myself to shut up, and love my breasts. Even in p*rn you see a lot of women with big areolas and guys don't seem to care. So I guess I shouldn't care. I like the way you think.

What Guys Said 13

• "...Yet a lot of guys, if not most, seem to feel disgusted by bigger areolas," Where do you get this idea? Have you been chatting with Evangeline? She's got it her head that same idea. I've seen a lot of sites praising and worshiping big areolas but none for small areolas. I've never heard any guy say he was un-impressed by big areolas. When I look at this sweetie, the only thing (or other thing, rather) I want to do is to suck on those big areolas. link

• Dude you're 46.You're older,more mature and have probably had your fair share of women.Of course you like them.I think she's referring to the younger inexperienced guys,the ones who do care

• For what it's worth I would not get cut up and risk scars, infection, lost sensitivity, lost or reduced tissue integrity, risk to basic breast function, purely because one or more younger guys haven't seen enough boob think that 2" areolae are too big.It's like a girl coming up to a 16 year old boyfriend and saying dude you need like a major penis enlargement surgery because I understand the standard for well endowed males is 7-8" long. (Point being a 16 year old dude's d*ck is still growing.)

• It's areolae not areolas.I fail to see how "most men" would see big areolas as ugly, and 2" isn't even unusually big.How many are "most men" anyway?Boobs with scar tissue around nipple, even barely perceptible, plus any unevenness post-surgery or discomfort to touching/tugging/squeezing compared to boobs that never had surgery, would gross me out like 80 times more than ANY size areolae, to be honest

• I think you're overthinking it. I have never really even considered areolas as part of the attraction equation, breast size itself and firmness is usually the primary indicator

• Where did you get the idea that men prefer small areolas and are disgusted by large ones? It simply is not true. Men love large areolas. Yours sound quite nice. If your partners think you have inferior breasts, dump them and find some new ones who appreciate your sexual beauty.

• small like bigger boobs, some smaller, some like large areola and some like small areola. it's a very personal choice. I like not bigger boobs, but I like small areola. that is my choice. your choice may be different. how can people think that it is an universal rule of likes and dislikes.

• I'm not implying that. But I find it funny that MOST men say "bigger breasts are better because they're more femenine". Then they go "ewww, gross, big areolas", when in reality, big areolas ARE more of a femenine feature than a masculine one. You're entitled to your preferences, it's just that I, as a woman, know what it's like to feel self conscious about a very normal feature. I'm sure it happens to guys too with their body parts.I know many women feel the same way I do sometimes.

• I've seen a guys with large areolas, and they are all overweight. The young men you so speak of have probably also associated the large areolas of women with that of overweight men, and this in turn, reduces attractiveness. I've seen a guys with large areolas, and they are all overweight. The young men you so speak of have probably also associated the large areolas of women with that of overweight men, and this in turn, reduces attractiveness.

• Only meant to post that once

• I prefer girls to have small areolas :-/.

• None of you speak for me. Natural = Normal = Better. LOL But I suppose Evangelina will say that I am OLD! LOL!

• I don't mind me some big ol' sliced tomato looking bumpy ass Stevie wonder nips

• Lol

• idk. Somewhat larger than ours is alright but not huge. Smaller just look better and more perky

• where are you getting your misinformation... Most men... really? your generalizations are just not correct.
    Men love boobs! period! Big, small, large areola, small pointy nipples, light, dark,... it doesn't matter. Boobs are beautiful. Your boobs sound absolutely delightful. And any guy worth a damn would be thrilled to see, touch, kiss... them.

• Smaller is more attractive and more feminine and lady like

• Um, have you ever seen a guy with big areolas? I don't think so.

• so does that change that I view them as more womanly?it doesn't

• I like them long ass National Geographic, pencil eraser nipples.

What Girls Said 3

• I have b cups and large aerolas and I have always been so self conscious about them, butyou ma'am are absolutely right, its feminine!

• Guys just like them better.I guess they look better to them?I have big ones but I'll get a reduction.Quite cheap & simple.

• 13d

From what I've read, many say they like larger ones... Can't speak for every guy, though. I have pretty big ones myself and my boobs are not even that big. :/