Guys, tell me the truth...does your wife swallow your sperm?

I am just not getting any feedback regarding this. I figure guys wouldn't mind giving me the dirty low down. Please don't be proper with this. Just tell me yes or no and be truthful. If you have feeling about this, then express those as well. I need to get as many answers as possible on this subject. THANKS!~

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

dont forget to pick best answer

• With my ex's it wasnt the taste it was it being hot that made me sick so id spip, but with my b.f now its fine I don't mind it too much I just donw it like a shot

• YOUr not bothered by the taste?

• I do but I'm not married.

• Show Older
  • my girlfriend only swallows the sperm if she is giving me only a blowjob, and sometimes a handjob, otherwise she just lets the sperm get on my penis and continues to stroke it because she loves it messy

• My wife does probably 85% of the time, which is cool. The other times she will just rub her tongue really hard against it and give her faceor her boobs a come covering. I am trying to get her to let me shoot it in her mouth when I pull our after sex...any tips?

• No generally not. On a rare occasion she might. but maybe 1% of the time.

I wish she would. it makes me feel better when it happens.

• Yes, I've discussed it with her. She's just not comfortable doing it. It makes me sad.

• Do you discuss your needs with here?

• Yes my wife swallows . I personally don't care if she dose or doesn't I find it more sexy to see it run down her chin.

• Sounds like you guys have a very comfortable sex life. That great!

• My girlfriend does. We had a conversation about this once, she said that she started to do that about 4 years ago. She use to spit it out but she said the taste is already in her mouth & it's only about a tea spoon full so she swallows. Yes I will kiss after as long as she never snowballs me. I think that she knows that would be a no no so I trust her & I don't think that she will ever try.

No my wife did not. She tried it once & threw up. So I never did that to her again.

• My wife won't hardly get my **** near her mouth.if you think she is going to swallow it, you've got to be dreaming. In fact, I've never had a woman do that for me. One of the downsides of only being with one woman your whole life.

• How sweet!

• Still faithful...not always happy about it...LOL...but still faithful.

• I commend you for having sex with only your wife. Or so that's the assumption I got from your answer?

• Show Older
  • no

• Why not?