Why would my boyfriend rather jack off to p*rn then have sex with me?

I am 14 years younger then my boyfriend, I am 23 and he is 37, when we first started going out 3 years ago, we had sex 2-5 times a day, he couldn't get enough of me, now, he jacks off to p*rn in the bathroom about 4 times a day, sometimes maybe more, and we only have been having sex every few days, when we do its in the morning and there's no real hot connection while we do it anymore at all. I am in great shape, and beautiful, I change my haircolor all the time so I dnt always look the same. I have watched a lot of the p*rnos he watches and the girls aren't as cute as me and no to sound vulgar but these girls give head the same way I do and do a lot of the same moves I do, so what's the issue?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• He's old and bored, and with that age gap it ain't going to get any better. Soon it won't even get up so have fun with that. I'd get out before you hit your sexual peek when he's over and you end up sexually frusturated which might cause problems.

• Is craving anal?

• Does he have performance issues

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!