• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, what do your panties smell like after returning from the gym?

Girls, what do your panties smell like after returning from the gym? ^question above^

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol that's a funny question!

• I'm glad you like :]

• Show Older
    • awww my answer have never been the best before! Thnx,im touched lmao!

• I gave it to you because I like your sense of humor :)

What Girls Said 4

• Strawberries... No offense, but who smells their underwear after going to the gym?

• Has your boyfriend, or any guy you've dated, asked to smell you after a workout? I hear it's a guy thing. We just want to know your smells.

• Nope :l

• Ewww, that's just gross. I don't ever smell my underwear after working out, I normally go straight to take a shower. Why does the smell interest you?

• The scent of a woman is intoxicating, especially when it fills up with sweat, anal and vag fluids. Delicious!

• Hahaha, good thing you like that. I find it disgusting.

• I have no idea since I don't smell them.

• Really? Not even curious?

• It's simply never occurred to me to smell them after going to the gym

• Well that's a creepy question... I guess most of us wouldn't know since we don't smell our underwear, but if I had to say something I guess it would be sweat.

What Guys Said 5

• Lol...:-) :-)

• Chocolate! They love that stuff!

• That could be :]

• Show Older
    • Yeah, girls are silly and have smaller brains...they would've never have caught that pun ;)

• lol

• Pube sweat, I'd imagine. Unless they were watching a really hot guy work out, in which case it might smell like fish.

• well first of all that's creepy as hell and second they probably smell like sweat and nastiness from working out!

• I wonder what smells better there underwear, shoes, or bras after the gym. Hmm the world may never know!