What do you girls think about rim jobs?

How do you feel about giving them, or receiving them? Also would you like it if your guy licked your taint?

so it seems the general consensus of girls wouldn't do or give it...very interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have received. Enjoyed. It's not something most girls would normally think about. And as soon as they do think about it, they freak out and say no. The reason you may ask, is because it's different. Much like anal. Once a girl tries it, she may like it. Of course she may not, but you never really know until you try. The rim job was really sprung on me. I'm not going to lie. It was a bit weird at first. But once I got used to it, it was good. lol.

Any other questions... Just ask!

Ashley ^_^

• licking around the ass hole, seems like it'd feel neat and gently kissing the sensitive skin (if I was to ever consider trying that, she'd have to scrub her ass till it's sparkling clean) kinda like you do to a pair of titties,... but just straight up plunging my tongue into a girls ass hole seems F'ing GROSS! I have no intention of finding out what sh*t tastes like, and that is way to close for comfort! Plus I think a girl would have to have a REALLY nice ass for me to even consider that!

• I guess I have a pretty damn nice ass then.