How can I tell if my vagina is tight?

I'm a virgin and I've never put anything in there in fear of pain. However I do kegel exercises even though I'm still a virgin. Whenever I do decide to have sex I want to be good, so I watch a lot of p*rn and have learned some moves to do whenever I do have sex. However I'm still too scared to put anything in there. How do I tell if my vagina is tight or not. What constitutes a tight vagina?

I heard some vagina's were just naturally looser or tighter than others, but I want mine to be really tight so I can make a guy come hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• "How can I tell if my vagina is tight?" Well, I suppose you could try to insert different sizes of dildos. The one that just too tight will let you know what you can 'take in". However, if I'm not mistaken, you will 'loosen up' as time goes by and the number of partners you 'let inside'. You'll only discover what you, as the virgin, can 'handle' at the moment. You might discover you're going need a guy with a 1" erected girth (which doesn't exist) if you're trying to avoid the pain of a broken hymen.

"What constitutes a tight vagina?" That's when the guy can almost feel the ridges of the inside of your vagina.

No matter how much p*rn you watch and how many notes you take about what you saw, it will never prepare you for the real thing.

• Report

i heard if you do kegels consistently your vagina will stay tight. what is the average width of a penis?

i'd estimate my vaginal opening to be 1/4 of an inch.

• Report

i hate this! why do girls have hymen's anyway. I just want to get it over with.

• Report

lol...you're not the first virgin or the last to think that. I couldn't wait to get rid of my virginity either.