My boyfriend wants to use a dildo on me while he f***s me?

My boyfriend keeps bringing up the idea of using a small dildo on my bootay area while he is having sex with me. It seems as if he has some type of fetish because he watches p*rn of girls butts and loves mine. I don't have a problem with experimenting but he seems like he just can't wait to try it. Guys why would a guy want to f*** a girls ass with a dildo while they are f***ing them? Maybe I just don't get why this is a turn on. can someone let me know why this may me a turn on for some guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• A butt plug may be better since you can pop it in and it stays put. I wear one all the time. A dildo is a little harder especially the more intense it gets.

• Because it's another sexy place to play with and its a taboo as well which makes it even more erotic. You have an erogenous zone inside your butt and so if you trust your man to take his time and be gentle and use lube then you may well find you really enjoy you bootay dildo'd. I think it's good your man wants to try new things with you better that than someone who only does the same thing every time. Why don't you try a small dildo on his ass while you suck him off? he can't really say no cause he wants to do it to you lol. You may well find it erotic and gets you more in the mood for your turn!