• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend wants to use a dildo on me while he f***s me?

My boyfriend keeps bringing up the idea of using a small dildo on my bootay area while he is having sex with me. It seems as if he has some type of fetish because he watches p*rn of girls butts and loves mine. I don't have a problem with experimenting but he seems like he just can't wait to try it. Guys why would a guy want to f*** a girls ass with a dildo while they are f***ing them? Maybe I just don't get why this is a turn on. can someone let me know why this may me a turn on for some guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because it's another sexy place to play with and its a taboo as well which makes it even more erotic. You have an erogenous zone inside your butt and so if you trust your man to take his time and be gentle and use lube then you may well find you really enjoy you bootay dildo'd. I think it's good your man wants to try new things with you better that than someone who only does the same thing every time. Why don't you try a small dildo on his ass while you suck him off? he can't really say no cause he wants to do it to you lol. You may well find it erotic and gets you more in the mood for your turn!

What Guys Said 2

I've loved using sex toys for a long time. They appeal to me visually but also excite me as I am giving more pleasure. He likely wants to use it anally because it will add another level of pleasure for you and could work you up to anal sex. He will also enjoy it as if he is in your pussy while he uses toy anally he will feel it is in there too. Some people just like anal and toys.

• A butt plug may be better since you can pop it in and it stays put. I wear one all the time. A dildo is a little harder especially the more intense it gets.

What Girls Said 2

just make sure you're using plenty of lube

He wants to start of with a toy in your ass, but only as a warm up for his penis! As long as you are ok with that you will be fine. Lots of lube. Never put anything that has been in your ass near your pussy with out a good wash with soap. And a dick in your ass with a vibe in front is a great way to have a massive orgasim!