What is the female equivalent of the male boner?

Just curious, how can you tell that a female is aroused in a similar way to guys getting boners?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

The labia majora swell and wetness.

• Some girls have penis clits, so if that protrudes...don't know :]

Also, you will see labias swell up if she's naked before you. For some they actually hang down a bit. I don't remember the website where you can see girls like that

• Right, gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up!

• I don't think you'll see through clothing. Re: the wetness...well, it can, if they're not wearing underwear and if there's a lot of fluid but not necessarily. It's not as obvious as an erection through clothing.

• Show Older
  • the clit gets bigger.

• getting moist.

• when I'm horny I subconciously start licking my lips a lot and can't stop looking at other people in a sexual way and my eyes get drawn to certain places. I also try not to touch anyone so it doesn't get any worse lol (or better for that matter) ;)

• Don't get me wrong, but why don't you know that at your age? I mean, you're between 18 and 24, so it's kinda weird you don't know, no matter how much sexual experience you personally have made or not, but it's just kind of general sexual knowledge that adults should have I think...

But anyways, to answer your question, the female equivalent of getting a bonder is getting wet.

• No problem! :)

I hope I didn't sound rude...

• Yeah, I'm 21.. I _should_ know, but obviously.. I don't. I have absolutely no sexual experience.. but thanks for answering! :)

• @ sinful1620

WTF is wrong with you?! Even if you didn't agree with her (though her explaination sounds more logical anyway), why would you call her a c*nt for that?! I reported you too, cause that's just not ok!

• Show Older
  • my clit starts to ache in a good way.

• Apart from the obvious phyisical signs, I also get really clingy and touchy feely.

• Yeah we get wet...

• The clit actually becomes hard and about the size of a pea or a bit bigger, and we get wet.

• We get all dripping and soaking wet ;)

• Haha, imagine if one was wrong!

• i mean sh*t just look at her panties or stick your fingers down there and you will find out lol

• Hehe.. nice ;-)

So just say a girl is turned on by a guy, how can you actually tell that she's "dripping and soaking wet"?

• The only thing that might be visible through the clothing, is if the nipples are erect.

And just like the boner, it doesn't ALWAYS signify arousal.

• they get wet.