• Ask
  • myTake

What is the female equivalent of the male boner?

Just curious, how can you tell that a female is aroused in a similar way to guys getting boners?

Most Helpful Opinion

• The labia majora swell and wetness.

• Can you actually see it swell, like women can see guys boners? And does the wetness show through their clothes?

• Show Older
    • Right, gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up!

• Some girls have penis clits, so if that protrudes...don't know :]Also, you will see labias swell up if she's naked before you. For some they actually hang down a bit. I don't remember the website where you can see girls like that

What Girls Said 10

• Apart from the obvious phyisical signs, I also get really clingy and touchy feely.

• my clit starts to ache in a good way.

• We get all dripping and soaking wet ;)

• Hehe.. nice ;-)So just say a girl is turned on by a guy, how can you actually tell that she's "dripping and soaking wet"?

• i mean sh*t just look at her panties or stick your fingers down there and you will find out lol

• Haha, imagine if one was wrong!

• the clit gets bigger.

• getting moist.

• Yeah we get wet...

• when I'm horny I subconciously start licking my lips a lot and can't stop looking at other people in a sexual way and my eyes get drawn to certain places. I also try not to touch anyone so it doesn't get any worse lol (or better for that matter) ;)

• Don't get me wrong, but why don't you know that at your age? I mean, you're between 18 and 24, so it's kinda weird you don't know, no matter how much sexual experience you personally have made or not, but it's just kind of general sexual knowledge that adults should have I think...But anyways, to answer your question, the female equivalent of getting a bonder is getting wet.

• wetness would be the equivalent to precum, as it's to lubricate for hopeful sex. The best equivalent to an erection would be the labia swelling.Best not to judge because if you try to mock someone for being wrong when you're wrong... well, you just look like a dumb cnt.

• Show Older
    • Yeah, I'm 21.. I _should_ know, but obviously.. I don't. I have absolutely no sexual experience.. but thanks for answering! :)

• No problem! :)I hope I didn't sound rude...

• The clit actually becomes hard and about the size of a pea or a bit bigger, and we get wet.

What Guys Said 2