Do you like casual sex?

Sex, no strings attached. I'm asking both genders. :DReasons?

This question has a poll!

To precise "no strings attached": no romantic feelings, no jealousy, most likely no exclusivity (sex and dating)
You can care about her, just not in a romantic way.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i can't do it my d*** literally doesn't wok for women I don't care about

• no I have to care about her romantically

What Guys Said 7

• I've had casual sex more than once, and I can tell you from experience it's way better with somebody you are in love with (and they are in love with you). So why not pursue that, instead of having casual sex?

• Fuck no. It's a waste of time, a risk of an STD, and a devaluing of sex which I don't care for.I prefer to make love, not have sex. And I kinda don't see the point in having so much sex. I mean, it weakens a bond between you and your girlfriend/boyfriend/lover/thing in a relationship the more you have it with other people. At least, that's how I feel.

• If I want sex, I don't like having to pretend I want something else. It's deceptive and insulting to the both of us.

• I suppose I could do it, but I'd prefer to be with someone that I'm comfortable with. I don't warm up quickly to people, so that's why I'd rather wait. I don't think I'd be super into the idea, but who knows.

• i could do it and I would like it every now and again but long term thing as just friends with benefits with no attachement I couldn't do it

• No, even though I would only want to have sex with someone I truly cared about

• No, I would only want to have sex with someone I truly cared about****

• With me, sex can never be "no strings attached". I only am willing to have sex with someone I care about.

What Girls Said 3

• Yup.I have that now.It was my idea to be 'f*** buddies', that's all I want.Thats all we both want.I have no feelings for him what-so-ever, I do not love him, I just love what he does to me ;)And he doesn't love me either, which is good.I like casual sex because I can 'have my cake and eat it too', I can get sex, or anything else whenever I want, but still flirt and do stuff with other guys too.I have tried the whole 'relationship' thing, and I'm only young, and I don't like it.I like FREEDOM.:D

• I like the idea of it, and I have no problem with it, but am a virgin ha hai think you can care about someone romantically but just be having casual sex though. its a two way street and there's nothing you can do if those feelings aren't reciprocated, or if the other person doesn't want a relationship but still wants sex with you, and you with them. this reminds me of a trailer I saw on Black Swan previews in the movies. its with natalie portman (marry me natalie, please?) she's so cute and ashton kutcher, also cute. the movie looks pretty good. link

• Yes, I enjoy it, but it only works when:You are busy in your lifeYou absolutely know your personal boudaries. For example, don't expect a relationship out of a one night stand, and take everything at face value.