Do you like casual sex?

Sex, no strings attached.

I'm asking both genders. :D

Reasons?

• YES
  • NO
To precise "no strings attached": no romantic feelings, no jealousy, most likely no exclusivity (sex and dating)
You can care about her, just not in a romantic way.

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't do it my d*** literally doesn't wok for women I don't care about

• no I have to care about her romantically

What Guys Said 8

• If I want sex, I don't like having to pretend I want something else. It's deceptive and insulting to the both of us.

• With me, sex can never be "no strings attached". I only am willing to have sex with someone I care about.

• i could do it and I would like it every now and again but long term thing as just friends with benefits with no attachement I couldn't do it

• I suppose I could do it, but I'd prefer to be with someone that I'm comfortable with. I don't warm up quickly to people, so that's why I'd rather wait. I don't think I'd be super into the idea, but who knows.

• Fuck no. It's a waste of time, a risk of an STD, and a devaluing of sex which I don't care for.

I prefer to make love, not have sex. And I kinda don't see the point in having so much sex. I mean, it weakens a bond between you and your girlfriend/boyfriend/lover/thing in a relationship the more you have it with other people. At least, that's how I feel.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 3

• I like the idea of it, and I have no problem with it, but am a virgin ha ha

i think you can care about someone romantically but just be having casual sex though. its a two way street and there's nothing you can do if those feelings aren't reciprocated, or if the other person doesn't want a relationship but still wants sex with you, and you with them.

this reminds me of a trailer I saw on Black Swan previews in the movies. its with natalie portman (marry me natalie, please?) she's so cute and ashton kutcher, also cute. the movie looks pretty good.

link

• Yup.

I have that now.

It was my idea to be 'f*** buddies', that's all I want.

Thats all we both want.

I have no feelings for him what-so-ever, I do not love him, I just love what he does to me ;)

And he doesn't love me either, which is good.

I like casual sex because I can 'have my cake and eat it too', I can get sex, or anything else whenever I want, but still flirt and do stuff with other guys too.

I have tried the whole 'relationship' thing, and I'm only young, and I don't like it.

I like FREEDOM.

:D

• Yes, I enjoy it, but it only works when:

You are busy in your life

You absolutely know your personal boudaries. For example, don't expect a relationship out of a one night stand, and take everything at face value.