My boyfriend wants to lick me ~down~ there, I'm scared he might not like what he sees and tastes, what do I do?

I'm a virgin, he's my fourth boyfriend but first official one that I presented to my family. We've been going out for about 6 months, I told him I want to wait until we have full intimacy, I wanted to wait till we I get married but I've been considering at least after we go out for a year.... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither oral nor even fingers or dildos affect virginity, which is not an intact hymen, but a state of not having had penetrative intercourse. Satisfying intimacy at Third Base (both ways, of course) can enable you to have your first intercourse with a ring on your left hand. Looking back at how good third base can be, I would have been willing to wait.

If you decide to experience oral from him, open up and swish out in a warm bath with a mild soap like Dove pink. Groom the forest so is is short at the top and down the sides so it doesn't get in the way. Hartmut is not correct. Men who give oral like doing it and the various fragrances and tastes if a healthy, clean Vag are a pleasure to the giver.

Have him wash his hands, trim his nails and (!) brush his teeth before dining.

• Well, it's not the primary concern, is it?

Then again, what the hell do I know?

• Women should never use any soap near their vagina. It will cause an infection. The vagina has loads of healthy bacteria it it to keep it healthy and clean so warm water us enough to clean it. If you use soap you just kill the good bacteria and end up with an infection.