I don't want my boyfriend to come in my mouth...?

How do I tell him? We were having phone sex, cos it's long-distance. I don't like phone-sex and he knows that, but I do it for him. He was saying do you want to drink me? Now by this point he was really hard, and he'd just been saying how he wanted to "drink" me... I didn't want to ruin things, so I said yes. And he said how are you going to do that? So I said suck him hard... Bare in mind that I find this pretty uncomfortable, my boyfriend is 26 and I'm 18, and I had hardly any sexual experiences before him. I wouldn't say I would NEVER let him come in my mouth, but I need more time, I'm still trying to get used to giving bjs at all, and I have to say that I don't enjoy them anyway... He always grabs onto my head and starts pumping against the back of my throat until I'm gagging and if I pull away he holds it there. I'm also scared if he cums that it's going to hit the back of my throat and make me gag even more or what if it tastes really bad? I wish I wasn't so scared and I really want to make him happy and I didn't know what to say when he asked me, I would have ruined the mood. But I don't want to upset him and I don't know how to tell him... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him straight. Gentle but straight. That he has to give you time and space and to be more gentle! If he loves you, he won't mind. Such things later on may make you hate sex, if only he enjoys it. So tell him how you feel. Don't be afraid of that! Tell him that you said things and did things for him. But he has to let you make things yout way. And to slow down. And if you are afraid, take it step by step. make him come and taste it first. You may even like it. Who knows. Just be straight with him and talk about things.

• thanks for your answer... I think your right and I wll tell him... I asked this to the guy below too, but do you think he would like it if I told him next time during phone sex I wanted him to come on my t*ts? like that way he doesn't have to do it in my mouth and I could still taste it after...

• Tell him that. It won't kill him or anything :D. And I would consider it wery hot if I see girl tasting it.