Sleeping in a bed with a best friend of the opposite sex?

This is mainly for girls.

1) Would you ever sleep in a guy best friends bed and not have feelings for him?

2) If you didn't have feelings for him would you cuddle with him?

3) What would you wear to bed? (Underwear? Clothes? Pjs?)

if you were cuddling with a guy friend would you get mad if he got an erection?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

1. Heck yes! I've slept in my male best-friend's bed plenty of times. In no way do I ever see him as anything other than almost like a brotherly feeling.

2. I'm a little cuddle bug! Always feels good to have snugglefests! Reguardless if you like the person or not...either way, snugglefests will always make you feel good :)

3. Id be in my favorite cozy shorts & tank-top!

• It's hard to say I wouldn't do that unless I was sure the guy friend had no feelings towards me. I've done that before and it didn't end well since he liked me and I don't really have any guy friends that don't at least like me somewhat.

• 1. No

2. No

3. No

• 1) yes

2) yes

3) it depends on the guy..if I like him and we've known each other long enough, I might just wear whatever I feel like. Like a big teeshirt or pjs

• 1) Yes, and I have.

2) No. I rarely cuddle with anyone, let alone a guy I don't have feelings for.

3) Depends. If it was planned, pjs. If it was more of a "Im drunk, there's a bed" thing, clothes.

• 1. Sure.

2. I like cuddling, so why not ? As long as he knows there are no special feelings behind it.

3. I would wear what I usually wear: shorts and a T.

I can't really get mad at him for something he can't control. Since we're close enough to cuddle, then we make a joke out of it to lighten the mood maybe ? Or just say it happens.

• 1. yes and I have

2. yes- we'd have to be close but then we'd have to be close to even sleep with him

3. Pjs, def not underwear

4. not mad just weirded out

• 1. Yes

2. Yes

3. If I had PJs, I'd wear them. If it was an unplanned thing, I'd wear my clothes or something of his.

• 1) Sure, I'd sleep in a guy friend's bed

2)I cuddle with my female best friend, but I doubt I would with a male friend..I do hug my guy friends a ton, but for some reason, cuddling in bed with a guy friend is a little inappropriate in my eyes..just because a bed is involved..but if I woke up and he was cuddling me, I'd feel bad waking him up to get him off me

3)PJs..normally I sleep nude or in panties, boxers, or (at most) a nightie, but if I have male company over (aside from my bf) I wear PJs.

4)If he had an erection, I'd feel too awkward to be mad..though I'd definitely shy away from him and I'd probably end up sleeping on the floor or couch

• 1) Sure. If we're super close buddies it wouldn't be a problem.

2) Totally. I'm a cuddler. I do that with my good guy friends all the time.

3) Probably a tank top and some shorts. With underwear underneath, of course. Sans a bra, though, because it's just uncomfortable to sleep in one.

• Well if he tried taking my pants off then he obviously doesn't see me as just a friend and I need to talk with him about that. If I see him as JUST A FRIEND then I will treat him that way. Nothing sexual whatsoever.

• what if he tried taking your pants off when you were cuddling?

• Nah. Not if he's just a friend.

• Show Older
  • ive got a guy friend who I'm pretty close with. we cuddle and sleep together, nothing sexual. just nice to have a cuddle buddy sometimes :)

no feelings.

i wear my underwear and a tshirt. I can't wear pants, they drive me nuts because it takes me so long to get comfy.

• umm..its more like we are drinking together. and we both just want to cuddle and sleep together. what ever bed is closer.

• So like do you ask him to sleep in your bed or do you just go in his whenever you want?