Sleeping in a bed with a best friend of the opposite sex?
This is mainly for girls. 1) Would you ever sleep in a guy best friends bed and not have feelings for him? 2) If you didn't have feelings for him... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
1. Heck yes! I've slept in my male best-friend's bed plenty of times. In no way do I ever see him as anything other than almost like a brotherly feeling.
2. I'm a little cuddle bug! Always feels good to have snugglefests! Reguardless if you like the person or not...either way, snugglefests will always make you feel good :)
3. Id be in my favorite cozy shorts & tank-top!
What Girls Said 13
3. If I had PJs, I'd wear them. If it was an unplanned thing, I'd wear my clothes or something of his.
2. I like cuddling, so why not ? As long as he knows there are no special feelings behind it.
3. I would wear what I usually wear: shorts and a T.
I can't really get mad at him for something he can't control. Since we're close enough to cuddle, then we make a joke out of it to lighten the mood maybe ? Or just say it happens.
1) Sure. If we're super close buddies it wouldn't be a problem.
2) Totally. I'm a cuddler. I do that with my good guy friends all the time.
3) Probably a tank top and some shorts. With underwear underneath, of course. Sans a bra, though, because it's just uncomfortable to sleep in one.
1. yes and I have
2. yes- we'd have to be close but then we'd have to be close to even sleep with him
3. Pjs, def not underwear
4. not mad just weirded out
ive got a guy friend who I'm pretty close with. we cuddle and sleep together, nothing sexual. just nice to have a cuddle buddy sometimes :)
i wear my underwear and a tshirt. I can't wear pants, they drive me nuts because it takes me so long to get comfy.
3) it depends on the guy..if I like him and we've known each other long enough, I might just wear whatever I feel like. Like a big teeshirt or pjs
It's hard to say I wouldn't do that unless I was sure the guy friend had no feelings towards me. I've done that before and it didn't end well since he liked me and I don't really have any guy friends that don't at least like me somewhat.
1) Yes, I have done this before, no big deal to me.
2) Personally, I can be very affectionate, so yes, cuddling is okay with me.
3) Same as I always wear to bed.
4) Why would I get mad? Unless he's a professional p*rn actorm there's no way he can control that.
1) Yes, and I have.
2) No. I rarely cuddle with anyone, let alone a guy I don't have feelings for.
3) Depends. If it was planned, pjs. If it was more of a "Im drunk, there's a bed" thing, clothes.
1) Yes, I've done it several times. My guy friend and I are really close and both physically affectionate. Plus, my significant other and I live a few hours away from each other, so we don't get to be physically close very often. He knows my guy friend and I sleep in the same bed sometimes, and he doesn't mind. I know he has slept on couches with his close friends, and I'm okay with it. My significant other and I have very strong trust. Some boyfriends/girlfriends may not approve, depending on the relationship.
2) We definitely cuddle, not even just when sleeping.
3) I usually wear sleep clothes (shirt, shorts), but also a bra. That's the one key difference. Sometimes I'll unhook it for comfort, but it's still on there.
4) No, I wouldn't be mad. Especially while sleeping, that's not his fault! But even while awake, whatever, it's fine. I think if you are close, you can tell from his body language if it was unintentional--or if he's hoping you'll notice. My guy friend would probably just shift away for a bit and hope I wasn't aware.
1) Sure, I'd sleep in a guy friend's bed
2)I cuddle with my female best friend, but I doubt I would with a male friend..I do hug my guy friends a ton, but for some reason, cuddling in bed with a guy friend is a little inappropriate in my eyes..just because a bed is involved..but if I woke up and he was cuddling me, I'd feel bad waking him up to get him off me
3)PJs..normally I sleep nude or in panties, boxers, or (at most) a nightie, but if I have male company over (aside from my bf) I wear PJs.
4)If he had an erection, I'd feel too awkward to be mad..though I'd definitely shy away from him and I'd probably end up sleeping on the floor or couch
What Guys Said 2
I wish i had someone to share my bed with , and not just in a sexual way. mine has been empty for years
wish I had a cuddle buddy lol