Are women wet all the time or only when they are sexually aroused?

I know women get extra wet if they're aroused but if you touched a woman who was not aroused down there would it feel really wet or just moist or is it dry? Also if you are sexually aroused how long does your vagina stay wet for, does it get dry right away if you're not excited anymore or does it... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It's moist most of the time and varies greatly depending on arousal/time of the month- for instance other than blood I almost completely dry up down there when on my period and most of my friends are in agreement. If I'm sexually aroused I can stay wet for hours, it doesn't dry up unless I do something about it which after sex sometimes makes it a little bit uncomfortable- not painful, just annoying. That's difficult to explain.

• Do you mean the wetness is annoying after sex or it gets dry after and is annoying?

• The wetness itself is annoying. I get really really wet at the point of climax and when that happens unless I wipe it away it causes a very weird sensation. It just means I can't sleep until I've dealt with it.

• Thanks for the informative answer. :)