Movie theater handjob? How do I make it less messy? Who else has done it?

my boyfriend and I went to the movies, and I wanted to give him a handjob for the first time. it was going fine, but he told me to stop because we wouldn't have any way of 'cleaning up' afterwards, and he didn't know how to not make a mess and attract attention in the theater. my question is, how can we do this? when we go to the movies is pretty much the only time we have alone to do sexual things. should I bring a towel or something? should he wear a condom?

also, how many of you have ever given/recieved a handjob in a movie theater, and how did it go?

• Vote A I would never do that in a public place, that's gross
  • Vote B I wanted to, but it wasn't pracitcal
  • Vote C I have but we got caught
  • Vote D I have, and it was awesome
  • Vote E I've done more then that in a movie theater

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol lube. My girlfriend disguised it perfectly. It was winter and she brought vaseline and she suprised me by adding it to the tip of it. The only thing that is hard to cover it up is the satisfaction moan at the end.

• Report

And what did you guys do once you came? I'm sure that wasnt easy to cover up either...

• Report

I forgot that the other painful thing is that I can do nothing back to her. I had to stay still and act like om watching the movie and I did a fake sneeze to cover it up