Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Movie theater handjob? How do I make it less messy? Who else has done it?

my boyfriend and I went to the movies, and I wanted to give him a handjob for the first time. it was going fine, but he told me to stop because we wouldn't have any way of 'cleaning up' afterwards, and he didn't know how to not make a mess and attract attention in the theater. my question is, how can we do this? when we go to the movies is pretty much the only time we have alone to do sexual things. should I bring a towel or something? should he wear a condom?

also, how many of you have ever given/recieved a handjob in a movie theater, and how did it go?

• I would never do that in a public place, that's gross
  • I wanted to, but it wasn't pracitcal
  • I have but we got caught
  • I have, and it was awesome
  • I've done more then that in a movie theater

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol lube. My girlfriend disguised it perfectly. It was winter and she brought vaseline and she suprised me by adding it to the tip of it. The only thing that is hard to cover it up is the satisfaction moan at the end.

• And what did you guys do once you came? I'm sure that wasnt easy to cover up either...

• I forgot that the other painful thing is that I can do nothing back to her. I had to stay still and act like om watching the movie and I did a fake sneeze to cover it up

What Guys Said 5

• Have him grab a tissue from his pocket and hold it at the tip when he's about to cum so he can cum in it and throw it out at the end of the movie.

• don't clean it up... it shouldn't/doesn't matter.

• Buy a fountain drink drin. He drinks it while you jack him off. When he's ready make him cum in the empty cup. A bottle with a large enough opening woks to harder to do but it works. As for your hand bring napkins or whips.

• There are other ways besides a condom. Been here many times.

Can either come in your hands or on your feet, or if you are scared, use nylons to jerk him off. You can use on your hands like a glove, or put on his ***k and keep pumping. I mean you can use pantyhose/tights or even a thigh high or knee sock of some sort. That way the come is contained and he will get a really good sensation as well.

What Girls Said 6

• Travel size Baby wipes put them in your purse and they will do wonders

• Well I have, but I guess it depends on the guy.with my exboyfriend if you squeezed it really tight when he was about to finish, it would eventually go down and there would be no mess.try it in a private place before you go to the movies and do it.

• when I give a handjob and the guy gets close I just move my head down and put my mouth over the tip of his dick when he cums. it's my theater move, because it's easier and no mess!

• i have gone further than that in a movie theater. go for the back row or very front row. we went back and went pretty much the entire way. best f***ing sex of my life. although you have 2 be quiet so no one hears.its actually not that hold you breath and think of something else as hard as you can.the excitement of doing it in movie theaters is such an adrenaline rush its unbelievable I would recommend you try it.

• I went to the movies last night and I was going to give a handjob, but... obviously the mess is a huge factor.

I didn't really think about swallowing, but I'd definitely try it next time I go to the movies.

• tell him to let you know when he's gonna cum. then act like you dropped something on the ground and swallow.