What do girls think about a guy that uses a penis pump?

I have been using a penis pump in Secret for a year now and have been with 3 girls. I use it cause of past experiences. I am currently in a great... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy who had a penis pump and once we played with it: he used it in front of me and then we had really good sex, seeing his penis growing inside the pump made me really hot. So, I'm not weirded out by a pump, but if you have become dependent and do it in secret it cannot be good. The bottom line is: do you use the pump because you think your penis is too small or you won't be able to have an erection if you don't? If that's the case, remember that girls are not that demanding about a man's penis (it's not the center of the world, as long as you're average-sized and you can get it up, you'll be fine).

Asker upvoted
    • Well I think my penis is normal size but it does not matter to me what I think cause I have had girls say that my penis is big, small, weird looking, girthy etc etc I have heard it all. So that's why I have just kept using it over time.

• What kind of girls are you dating? My policy is: if I don't have anything good to say about a guy's penis, don't say anything. I wouldn't want to make him feel bad. If a girl says your penis is "weird looking", she doesn't deserve your attention.

• Well your policy is a good one moon-dance. you are a nice woman. I am currently dating a eastern European girl and she never complains , she's low maintainance and not as judgmental as canadian girls that I have dated in my past.