What do girls think about a guy that uses a penis pump?

I have been using a penis pump in Secret for a year now and have been with 3 girls. I use it cause of past experiences.

I am currently in a great relationship with a girl that is getting serious fast. So on the day of sex I will use the pump for 10 minutes but sometimes my penis gets really red and bigger and she asks if I'm OK and looks at it in a negative way. She still makes love to me but she is really getting suspicious at this point and I am lost on what to do ?

I don't know if she will think I'm crazy, weird or pathetic or even if she will be happy or impressed ?

Girls I need your advice what should I do ?

This is a serious question please don't make fun of me in your responses.

What do you girls think of a man that uses a penis pump ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy who had a penis pump and once we played with it: he used it in front of me and then we had really good sex, seeing his penis growing inside the pump made me really hot. So, I'm not weirded out by a pump, but if you have become dependent and do it in secret it cannot be good. The bottom line is: do you use the pump because you think your penis is too small or you won't be able to have an erection if you don't? If that's the case, remember that girls are not that demanding about a man's penis (it's not the center of the world, as long as you're average-sized and you can get it up, you'll be fine).

• Report

Well I think my penis is normal size but it does not matter to me what I think cause I have had girls say that my penis is big, small, weird looking, girthy etc etc I have heard it all. So that's why I have just kept using it over time.

• Report

What kind of girls are you dating? My policy is: if I don't have anything good to say about a guy's penis, don't say anything. I wouldn't want to make him feel bad. If a girl says your penis is "weird looking", she doesn't deserve your attention.

• Report

Well your policy is a good one moon-dance. you are a nice woman. I am currently dating a eastern European girl and she never complains , she's low maintainance and not as judgmental as canadian girls that I have dated in my past.