Why do YOU have a Foot Fetish?

OK so I know this question probably doesn't come up often. But if your into feet...why? I'm curious. What attracts you to them? When did you first begin to see them this way? And what is the ideal pair of feet to you? What are turn offs?

I'm asking because I don't understand but would like to. :) haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• I don't get it either! My friend is always telling me "can I see your feet?" and I'm like no, wtf hahaha! He says he likes women feet, and I ask why, and se he because he just does -.-

• Lol, I do let him lol, I don't mind anymore (:

• if you like him, let him. you'd be surprise what you can do with your toes to bring a man to his knees :)

• I know! lol

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

I will set the record straight. I have a foot fetish. To be honest, it's not extreme like that dude on True Life.

I don't like just any feet. There is a particular kind. They have to have a somewhat even tone on the soles and the toes have to look like you're had a pedicure at least once in your life. Jacked up feet with like bunions fungus and callouses are disgusting and I would almost consider leaving a girl for that.

The root stems deep in the subconscious and I believe the history trails back to the Feudal Age. Serfs and peasants would have no shoes and their dirty feet symbolized poverty, while the "princess" was likely well taken care of, and her feet were pure and free of grime. Clean feet symbolized purity, and the poor serfs would have kneel before them.

When I see a pretty girl with clean, pure feet I think "wow, she's a princess!" and I couldn't keep my tongue off any part of her, including her feet. I would treat her like the princess she is. Nowadays that should validate everything girls aim for, they really take particular care of themselves and try hard to be viewed as "pure" and clean. When your feet are perfect, the rest is gravy.

As you see, it's not a love for all feet in the world, just a special kind.

• Could not agree with this gentleman more. It is not just any feet. They have to be very very perfect. In fact, I found a medical site on feet and I was happily surprised to see that whatever I do not like in bad feet is some kind of medical condition. So I am very very rigid about what are pretty feet in my mind.

Also, I am not into that stuff like most guys; I don't want to be dominated and I don't start thinking of licking the feet etc. I just like to admire pretty feet.

• Hair: Even if they shave it or use hair remover to not have hair there? Just the fact they had hair there throw you off?

• Dancers? No. I noticed this in women who dance and I lost attraction to them cus they were just so messed up. Back to my historic examples... dancers were perceived as promiscuous street walkers.. definitely not the "pure innocent royalty" that attracts the fetish.

Hair? No.

Mild cases of Athlete's foot can be Cured, so not a serious issue. Wouldn't put my mouth there, though. That's gross.

Freckles... It depends more on the condition of the soles and toes.

• Show Older
  • The main reason people have a foot fetish is because of their childhood, personally the thought of a women's feet holding my penis turns me on and her feet being covered in my sperm is almost... Endearing? It's like just like When girls have a fetish for abs or guys with a boob fetish. It's skin on skin contact and its unique, to the girls that don't wanna try it your not bring forced but if your friend or boy friend has a foot fetish try indulging him you might like it. It'll be like going to a spa but knowing your foot has complete control over him. A lot of people like sand in between their toes it's just like that but softer and warm. Plus if a girl gives me a footjob I know she's willing to please me and I'll go farther to please her or one of her fetishes

• I'm not sure why I like feet exactly but it does stem from childhood, possibly because they something people don't really make sexy or see as sexy. I kinda had one as a child then it stopped until I went on a trip and then it came back. If I'd never seen a footjob video It probably just would've gone away on it's own

• I think it was at first I was a kid repulsed by feet. I don't know why. But I think prior to that I saw a "Three's Company" episode where I saw a woman running her foot up the character, Jack Tripper's leg and even as a little boy, I was aroused. Somehow over time it manifested into me having a foot fetish.

In my teens when AOL came out, pretty soon so did the foot fetishist and then I was, at 15-16 years old, talking to chicks into giving me cybersex footjobs. I mean the foot fetish things has been around since the middle ages and never really talked about. I mean women like to dominate men, face it, there is nothing more powerful than a man at your feet, worshiping them. So who knows my deal, I love women's feet and love footjobs because they feel great especially when a girl gets pedicures and takes care of her foot.

• idk I'm pretty sure its sumthin you pick up wen your a kid I have a foot fetish but I don't remember like how I got it and I don't know y girls feet turn me on they just do I like wen a girl takes care of her feet and keeps them pretty and if she doesn't care to I'm perfectly happy to do it for her lol I also like being dominated by a girls feet which is basically just licking her feet as she calls you names and stuff and makes you worship them. I'm even down to lick a girls feet clean if they were dirty I got it pretty bad lol

• I gotta admit... when I go to a site like Xhamster, I'm very much drawn to the 'footjob' videos... ;)

• i don't have a foot fetish. id give my girl foot massages if it makes her happy. but I'm not putting that foot anywhere near my mouth =]

• lol!

• I used to have a foot fetish before I even knew what a fetish was (around the age of 5-8 years old) but I quickly discarded iit once I discovered what lies beneath a womans clothes through the glorious thing that is the internet.

• I don't know lol, not gonna embarrass myself here

• too late now, send me a pm

• but you can answer as anonmyous! :) lol