Why do YOU have a Foot Fetish?

OK so I know this question probably doesn't come up often. But if your into feet...why? I'm curious. What attracts you to them? When did you first... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I will set the record straight. I have a foot fetish. To be honest, it's not extreme like that dude on True Life.

I don't like just any feet. There is a particular kind. They have to have a somewhat even tone on the soles and the toes have to look like you're had a pedicure at least once in your life. Jacked up feet with like bunions fungus and callouses are disgusting and I would almost consider leaving a girl for that.

The root stems deep in the subconscious and I believe the history trails back to the Feudal Age. Serfs and peasants would have no shoes and their dirty feet symbolized poverty, while the "princess" was likely well taken care of, and her feet were pure and free of grime. Clean feet symbolized purity, and the poor serfs would have kneel before them.

When I see a pretty girl with clean, pure feet I think "wow, she's a princess!" and I couldn't keep my tongue off any part of her, including her feet. I would treat her like the princess she is. Nowadays that should validate everything girls aim for, they really take particular care of themselves and try hard to be viewed as "pure" and clean. When your feet are perfect, the rest is gravy.

As you see, it's not a love for all feet in the world, just a special kind.

• What if someone is a dancer or model etc, and they have callouses from dancing and the shoes they wear? And what about hair on the feet due to genetics? Or what about mild cases of athlete's foot? even with pedicures feet with athlete's foot will still have a hard texture, even tho they are smooth. And what about freckles on the feet?

sorry I'm just curious! lol hope you don't mind all the questions. You've been the only one to answer in detail so far. haha

• Show Older
    • Hair: Even if they shave it or use hair remover to not have hair there? Just the fact they had hair there throw you off?

• Could not agree with this gentleman more. It is not just any feet. They have to be very very perfect. In fact, I found a medical site on feet and I was happily surprised to see that whatever I do not like in bad feet is some kind of medical condition. So I am very very rigid about what are pretty feet in my mind.

Also, I am not into that stuff like most guys; I don't want to be dominated and I don't start thinking of licking the feet etc. I just like to admire pretty feet.