Teaching my girlfriend how to give a blowjob (girls answer please)?

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for close to a year now. I am her first real boyfriend and also her first real sexual experience as well. I am older than her and have had more partners than her but however she has done serious leaps and bounds in becoming very "adventurous" . So here is the problem my girlfriend suffers from the dreaded lack of knowing what is really sexy sometimes. My girlfriend is always trying to be sexy all the time which I really enjoy and tries her best to please me but no matter how many times I explain things of what is sexy it is like she doesn't understand sometimes. So a big problem we are having now is that for the longest time she didn't want to go down on me and in the past 6 months she has finally opened to up to giving me a nice blowjob. However omg they are the worst blowjobs ever! I've done several different things to try to teach her because she is like I wanna learn to please you but nothing is working. Omg sometimes when she does it I just wanna pull my d*** outta her mouth and cry it hurts. I tell her please no teeth and it is like she grinds. Lol I say to do the same motion over and over again and that is what makes me come yet she does like a billion different moves. Twisting, twirling, licking. Which all are great but not the whole time. I am so dishearten on what to do. This is kinda ruining our relationship because my girlfriend takes it really personal that she can't please me and becomes upset. She is chinese so if I try to tell her what I like she kinda feels as though I'm doing the whole chinese parents scolding thing and she just shuts. Please girls out there tell me how to or please give me ideas on how you learned how to give head. Telling her what I want isn't working at all! I'm so at my ends rope.