• Ask
  • myTake

Teaching my girlfriend how to give a blowjob (girls answer please)?

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for close to a year now. I am her first real boyfriend and also her first real sexual experience as well.... Show More

What Girls Said 2

• Hm.. Well if she is too sensitive for critiques try telling her every time she does something right. During a bj ignore the negatives unless she's really hurting you and Blow up the positives. Some people do better this way.. Or you could try non verbal communication. Like show her how to hold her mouth open so she doesn't teeth on you. See if she will allow you to coach her head so she understands the motions you like. ( she might find that degrading so be careful ). Be sure she is open enough and comfortable to allow you to control her mouth, By blowing up the positives and not verbally criticizing her she should learn to do just fine since she is willing to please.

• There are many ways how to make your girlfriend give you better blow jobs, but when I had the same problem with my girl, I read this book called Jack's Blowjob Persuasion. Once I read it, I learned how to teach my girlfriend to give me blow jobs. Check it out - link

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!