• Ask
  • myTake

What does it feel like when your vagina gets wet?

What does it feel like when your vagina gets wet? does it feel weird? does it feel good?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ahaha, you asked this question already! You got a new profile...Like I said before, yes it feels good 'cause if I'm wet that means I'm horny!I can't feel the wetness inside of the vagina, but I can feel it when it leaks out. It makes my parts wet and slippery, and I notice it more if I stand up or walk. Sometimes it may be a little uncomfortable because it makes my panties wet too, so I get paranoid that it could leave a spot on my pants and someone will notice. However, I doubt that would happen though... it would take a lot of wetness for that.Anyways, yep, sure it feels good!

• lol I love how candid you were. I gave a gal a 90 min shoulder massage and she moaned non stop for the last hour. I'd ask her if it was good as I went along and she would pant yes and breath hard. What's the odds her panties were soaked from just a shoulder and back massage.

What Girls Said 4

• its just wet, and I don't like it if I'm out because its just kinda awkward. but if I can do something about it...well then its all good lol

• awesome...makes me wish I had something to put in it:)

• what do you put in it when your wet?

• Show Older
    • yeah, that's a question that if asked anywhere else but here would get you punched buddy.

• amen knight

• Amazing

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!