• Ask
  • myTake

How do I know if I'm shooting blanks?

Im came inside of a a couple girls and still they never gotten pregnant. I've done this many times and still havnt gotten her pregnant. Am I shooting blanks?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You would have to give a sperm sample to a fertility doctor or clinic, so they could examine it under a microscope.

What Girls Said 3

• Pregnancy is a finicky thing, it could be her first time, her one hundredth or her five hundredth time when it happens. For me I've been sexually active for 5 years, used little to no protection and didn't get pregnant until I intentionally tried for 8-12 months.

• You have to see a doc for this sort of thing, But seeing as you are pretty young, so far, you have probably just been lucky.

• Why the hell are you intentionally trying to knock girls up? Surely you're not independent or successful enough to support yourself, let alone a family! Anyway, a trip to the doctor and a few of your swimmers under a microscope is the only way to know for sure.

• Pretty sure the average 23 year old can live independently, never mind be "successful enough" to teach the child he pops out.

• im not itentionally trying to knock up girls. I'm just saying I have before and nothing has happened. just wondering why everyone else is having kids and I'm not

What Guys Said 3

• sounds like you are but the only way to know for surfe is to go to the doctor... maybe donating at a sperm bank would give you the required info at a cheaper price because I'm sure they do some kind of test to make sure your not shooting blanks

• Go to a fertility specialist. Be prepared to jerk off into a jar. (If they are close by, you can do that at home and bring a jar in). They will give you a sperm count and a motility level-which indicates their health.

• Might be a good thing because you are terminally stupid and should not reproduce.