I slept with a guy who has a girlfriend.

I understand that I'm probably going to get "you're a slut" and "what a bitch" comments, but I'm honestly asking for honest opinions. Thanks guys.

I recently started talking again to this guy that I've known since I was 16 (I'm 21, he's 22). We have always liked each other, but we never did anything really about it. We started talking again about a month ago, and one thing led to another and we started talking about sex...and we hung out on this past weekend and we slept with each other. I know it sounds horrible (because it is) but he has a girlfriend. They've been together for almost 3 years, and she lives 3 hours away from us. I've never met her. After we had sex, he told me that I was the only girl he's slept with since he's gotten with his girlfriend. I just smiled and asked him if it was worth it and he had a huge smile and said yes. after I tried to talk about something else. As he was dropping me off at my house, he told me that he wanted to talk about what just had happened. He started telling me how he still wanted to be friends and wanted us to hang out and that he didn't want things to be awkward and I agreed. Then he started to say how weird it was that he didn't regret it and how he didn't have any type of remorse. Then he started saying that it was probably because he wanted me for so long that it was just the tension building up towards the years. We then started talking about how much we liked each other and why he never did anything about it. He started saying it was because he thought I never would have payed attention to him and the story goes on. At the end, I was going to get out of his car when he asked for a hug, and then he gave me a kiss. We said our goodbyes, and he told me to hit him up sometime. I shortened the conversation we had, but that was basically it. We haven't talked since the weekend, and I guess what I'm trying to ask is what do you guys think of the situation? Was it just a one time thing, or do you think it'll continue. I just thought it was strange that he wanted to talk about it afterwards...opinions please. I Guess I'm just kinda eh about all this 'cause I've only slept with one guy (he was the 2nd) and I've never been in this type of situation. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with this story.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I had a friend who was in a similar situation, my partner's roommate had a steady girlfriend but he really desperately wanted my best friend.

Well, one night when we were all hanging out, they messed around while the partner and I were trying to sleep (by partner I mean FB but partner sounds so much nicer), we could totally hear them.

Problem was, my partner's not the type to accept a guy cheating on his lady, so he was in a jam wondering if he should tell his roomie's girl or not.

Thing is, my friend only messed around with the roommate because there was crazy sexual tension and even though the roommate wanted to do it more and more with my best friend, she ignored him.

The girlfriend never found out and eventually they broke up.

Moral of the story, if you don't regret it and he doesn't regret it, yay. But if morality is important to you, then make sure you don't do it ever again and if you do, maybe he shouldn't be with his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• You wanted him, he wanted you, so you hooked up--happens every day. His relationship is his problem, not yours. I wouldn't burn brain cells thinking about it.

• If you two keep talking and hanging out it'll happen again but don't be surprised if he won't end contact with his girlfriend for you and just continues sleeping with both of you.

What Girls Said 1

• i doubt if was just a one time thing, if you keep hanging out with him, it will happen again