Can you get sexually aroused from a foot massage?

i was at a cafe with this girl whose my friend. she said her feet hurt so I took off her shoes then undid her socks. and I began to work her feat from the top near the toes down.when I got to the middle of her foot she told me to press inward. I pressed in and out from the point in the center bottom of the foot. she then starts making these moaning sounds of pleasure and her eyes start rolling up into her head. to be honest I was confused this is after all her foot not a sexual organ. I don't think if a girl mosauged a guys foot you would get this reaction. so my question to the ladies is can a girl get sexualy aroused from a foot mosauge or does it just feel good in general?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm. well, if you treat my feet really really nice it makes me hot sometimes. If I'm horny, the right kind of foot play can make it feel like it's directly wired to my clit. I've never had a full out orgasm from somebody playing with my feet, but it's truly wonderful foreplay for me.