Can you get sexually aroused from a foot massage?

i was at a cafe with this girl whose my friend. she said her feet hurt so I took off her shoes then undid her socks. and I began to work her feat from the top near the toes down.when I got to the middle of her foot she told me to press inward. I pressed in and out from the point in the center bottom of the foot. she then starts making these moaning sounds of pleasure and her eyes start rolling up into her head. to be honest I was confused this is after all her foot not a sexual organ. I don't think if a girl mosauged a guys foot you would get this reaction. so my question to the ladies is can a girl get sexualy aroused from a foot mosauge or does it just feel good in general?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Hmmmm. well, if you treat my feet really really nice it makes me hot sometimes. If I'm horny, the right kind of foot play can make it feel like it's directly wired to my clit. I've never had a full out orgasm from somebody playing with my feet, but it's truly wonderful foreplay for me.

• yes, just in general, if a guy is taking the time and effort to help a girl relax by rubbing her, anywhere, that's a huge turn-on.

• A foot massage can be very arousing. Maybe you can't imagine it yourself but what about a neck massage? Could that be sexually arousing to you? I don't believe it can bring you to climax but it can be a turn on just as much as any other touching. She may have just been moaning because it felt really good. When a woman moans it doesn't automatically mean sexual pleasure :)

• I don't have a camera yet. lol but I will soon. keep sending messages and I will get them all after I get back from North Carolina for voter registration. so don't worry if you don't hear from me next week. if you need any advice about guys send me a message and ill have the answer as soon as I get back in about a week. thanx Sarah

• LOL I love stupid jokes. Why no pictures on your profile?

• Yea that's funny. lol ok I have one. what lies at the bottom of the sea and shakes.... give up a nurvous wreck.

• Show Older
  • She was just showing her appreciation for the massage.

BTW: It's spelled feet not 'feat'

• any kind of massage feels good, it doesn't have to be anything sexual, it just feels nice. scalp massages are niiice mmm hehe

• Hmmm. maybe ill try that. or massage the back of a girls neck.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!