I had sex with my step brother, what should we do?

i had sex with my step brother. we just met each other about a month ago, we new we shouldn't but we couldn't resist. we keep having sex with each... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• okay, now we all know that the kids on the brady bunch had to sneak in and what each other showering.ROFL. Try telling me Greg and Marsh didn't hook up once or twice.

No, really. The fact that he is not blood relation just means that you found a guy you like. The problems come with your age, and the fact that you are still technically related. I have heard of these type relationships working, but at your age, chances are it is going to be more of an early conquest than a lasting thing. And because of that, it will cause some serious awkwardness at future family reunions. Normally when someone your age becomes sexually active, I would encourage them to talk to their parents. This might not be the best approach to just come out and tell mom and dad you are having sex. But you might discuss with your mother or father on an individual basis that you are truly attracted to your step brother. Don't give more details then you need to at first. Feel out their reaction, and then you will know if you should reveal the rest of the information.

Is it wrong. Technically no. But in the eyes of some, marriage makes him your brother and you should be ashamed. I'm not going to be that critical. I would stop having sex if I were you and explain to our step brother that you both need to consider the effects of such a relationship.