My boyfriend wants to eat me out but I don't wanna give him a blowjob?

i wanna let him but I don't wanna give him a blowjob yet. is this selfish? would he be offended?

its not that I think its gross I love his penis I just don't wanna suck it yet lol

what would you guys think if your girlfriend didn't wanna give you a blowjob but you ate her out all the time?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 8

• sounds like he really wants to eat you out so you'd be selfish NOT to let him :)

• Well, what's your reason for not wanting to do it yet?

• I am going throughthe same thing with my boyfriend only opposite roles. I am always giving him blowjobs but he has not once returned the favor. He finally explained to me that he is just not ready for that and now I understand. Just talk to him, hopefully he understands.

• Well he just said he is not comfortable doing it that the lastgirl he did it to smelt and even though I don't it has turned him off of doing it for a long time.

• what did your boyfriend say about it that made him not ready? how did he convince you? lol

• talk to him. "...i just don't wanna suck it yet..." that doesn't suggest you're being just selfish, but that you don't feel ready to do it yet. explain to him how you feel.

• Selected as most helpful

Talk about with him your feelings on sexuality, your present limits.

If he had girlfriends before, he'll know that a fellatio isn't really the sexiest thing in the world.

For some guys it's more a test by which the girl proves her love and her submission.

A cunnilingus doesn't have the same implications.

• @QA

It all happens between the ears, rather than between the legs. Girls are not as much interested in dominating as some guys are.

(and controlling the pleasure of a girl by giving her an almost certain orgasm eating her out rather than a less certain one by penetration is another -softer- kind of domination)

• I don't think about submission or her proving her love has anything to do with it. Both those reasons lead to bad BJs. I like it because it feels great! And it is pretty much the sexiest thing. I'd be bummed if she wasn't up to giving me oral sex. But if she explained why not yet, which I don't understand from this girl, I might be fine with it. Just talk to him about it.

• a test!? seriousely

and why is cunnilingus different?

• First, why do we look at it as a "favor"? I'd eat out just because I like doing that...if you're up for it, let him have fun with you.

• Well I think its selfish for anyone to believe that the favor ever has to be returned. I personally get off on the thought of my partner being sexually stimulated. Nothing pleases me more then to go down on a girl until she loses her voice from screaming so loud...

But for some reason I just don't find the thought of my **** in anyone's mouth appealing. I guess some guys are just wired different like that.

• Sex isn't a trading system. You should do what you feel comfortable with.

Personally, I'd love to be eating you out all of the time. Oh, well, you know what I mean... that wasn't supposed to sound so personal!

• Dealbreaker.

• I think it's selfish, yeah. And if it were me, I'd be offended.

• I think that is selfish and I don't think anyone with self-respect would bother with someone who thinks this way.

• I wish she'd return the favor. lol