My boyfriend wants to eat me out but I don't wanna give him a blowjob?

i wanna let him but I don't wanna give him a blowjob yet. is this selfish? would he be offended?

its not that I think its gross I love his penis I just don't wanna suck it yet lol

what would you guys think if your girlfriend didn't wanna give you a blowjob but you ate her out all the time?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk about with him your feelings on sexuality, your present limits.

If he had girlfriends before, he'll know that a fellatio isn't really the sexiest thing in the world.

For some guys it's more a test by which the girl proves her love and her submission.

A cunnilingus doesn't have the same implications.

• a test!? seriousely

and why is cunnilingus different?

• I don't think about submission or her proving her love has anything to do with it. Both those reasons lead to bad BJs. I like it because it feels great! And it is pretty much the sexiest thing. I'd be bummed if she wasn't up to giving me oral sex. But if she explained why not yet, which I don't understand from this girl, I might be fine with it. Just talk to him about it.

• @QA

It all happens between the ears, rather than between the legs. Girls are not as much interested in dominating as some guys are.

(and controlling the pleasure of a girl by giving her an almost certain orgasm eating her out rather than a less certain one by penetration is another -softer- kind of domination)

What Guys Said 8

• I think it's selfish, yeah. And if it were me, I'd be offended.

• Dealbreaker.

• I wish she'd return the favor. lol

• Sex isn't a trading system. You should do what you feel comfortable with.

Personally, I'd love to be eating you out all of the time. Oh, well, you know what I mean... that wasn't supposed to sound so personal!

• I think that is selfish and I don't think anyone with self-respect would bother with someone who thinks this way.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 4

• Well, what's your reason for not wanting to do it yet?

• talk to him. "...i just don't wanna suck it yet..." that doesn't suggest you're being just selfish, but that you don't feel ready to do it yet. explain to him how you feel.

• sounds like he really wants to eat you out so you'd be selfish NOT to let him :)

• I am going throughthe same thing with my boyfriend only opposite roles. I am always giving him blowjobs but he has not once returned the favor. He finally explained to me that he is just not ready for that and now I understand. Just talk to him, hopefully he understands.

• what did your boyfriend say about it that made him not ready? how did he convince you? lol

• Well he just said he is not comfortable doing it that the lastgirl he did it to smelt and even though I don't it has turned him off of doing it for a long time.