Girlfriend wants a 2 guy threesome?

So the other night we're both in bed and discussing fantasies and she says she'd love a threesome with another guy.

I was quite surprised but actually more surprisingly I was surprised that it quite turned me on! I think we may do it, so I asked her to pick one of my friends and she gave me a choice of two she'd prefer.

We're not sure if we'll ever do it but we may and either way the fantasy and dirty talk is great for her and me.

My question is though, aren't women usually more emotionally connected to sex than men are? Do women usually want sex with someone just for the sex and nothing more?

And should I be worried that she wouldn't mind doing it with two of my friends?!

Most Helpful Girl

• YES YES YES you should be worried and not just for her but for you. Threesomes lead to the end or difficulty in a relationship. How would you feel seeing you friend actually having sex with her, try to picture that in your head? What if she sexually responds better to one of your friends than you? What if she continues a relationship with one of your friends? Wouldn't it bother you that if you stay with this girl then 5 years from now your friend knows what your girl looks like naked and feels like? How often are you going to do this because what if she really likes it and wants to do it again? What if you do this but then she says NO when you want to have a 3some with 2 women (dont do this cause you think its an in to you getting the same in return) especially if you name one of her friends? You need to keep this a fantasy and maybe try it another way and find out what it is about having another man that turns her on, maybe it can be duplicated without an actual other man. If you care about your relationship and see this woman as your future wife then you should stay away. This advice is coming from a freak lol, I just suggest doing all this before a serious relationship or not at all.