I don't like giving blow jobs?

I think it's unfair that most guys expect blow jobs in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to give me oral sex, no one ever has given me it! But they have always expected me to give them a blow job. I hate it. Seriously guys go suck on a penis and tell me how you liked it! I bet you wouldn't enjoy it. Your jaws and neck ache after about 30 seconds, You Gag, All you can smell are sweaty balls and ass, feel cold hairy/spiky balls against your face, Semen tastes like crap, smells sweaty, salty, and disgusting. It is the consistently of runny snot. It's disgusting, uncomfortable and I hate it. But most guys will dump you if you don't do it. Besides it's bad for your health I don't want a STI in my mouth! oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer. Maybe I'll do it if the guy wore a flavoured condom... But no that's not good enough for them doesn't "feel as good". Selfish assholes.

why are people still answering this? it's over 2 months old. No one's going to change my mind on blow jobs, ever. It was just a rant because I hate how guys are such animals about sex, it is disgusting.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 46

What Guys Said 74

• I hate sucking d*** too.I don't like the texture or taste of a penis yuck! But if I am in a relationship with a guy who excepts it but he is clean and returns the favour I will give and take.I still am not a fan of bjs though.Ps you cannot get sti from giving oral sex to a guy.

• Do what works for you. Some people just don't like doing certain things, don't be bullied into something you don't like.

• if you don't like it, don't do it. if a guy cares about you he won't want you to be uncomfortable, it may take longer meeting a guy who is not an asshole, because it seems to be in fashion these days. . but they are out thee.

dont give in. people should never try to change your mind about what you do with your body. they get bjs with theirs / so what that's their body, you do what you feel is right for yours.

it is retarded that they keep telling you u should get oral. if you don't like it you don't like it. getting something you don't want to give just do ull want to give it is gross.

• I totally agree with you. Do what ever makes you happy. Always.

If you don't like giving blow jobs don't do it, and if guys don't like it oh well, they can go find another slut who is willing to be their puppet.

If they don't want you because you don't want to give blow jobs anymore well they're not worth it and they only see you as a sex toy. Damn, people now a days are obsessed with sex.

• Sex and turn ons are very subjective to every individual. We get it... You don't like it.. No need to be so over dramatic. Also no need to be harsh or criticize those who like it. You obviously are close minded sexually and its a shame that you can't enjoy the whole experience.. You're really missing out on an intimate connection just by being disgusted by pleasuring your partner.

• He can expect a bj if he also goes down on me as well

• Maybe because its still on the website and still pops up. I still have questions from ages ago that still get answered. I love guys that are animals when it comes to sex. What a turn on Roar baby roar! lol

• Obviously had a bad experience. Yes I def think your boyfriend needs to be clean, free of STI's and shaved down there to make there experience much better. Yeh def not good if it smells down there... but same as on a girl. We should shave/wax, shower regularly and look after ourselves too out of repect for ourselves and our partners. I love giving head! I swallow too a lot of the times I haven't even noticed he's come... I think if anything it tastes a little tangy/salty but pretty much like nothing so I don't think its all that bad. Why not let him blow on your face/t*ts/chest? I think its fun to watch them come on you and kinda turns me on! ;) I think its just like sucking on a big lollypop... surely you enjoy that? Maybe get some nice flavoured lube that you like start off with just a plain old massage on his d*** lube it up then go from there.. I think giving head is fun... mix it up try new things... and the pleasure of seeing my boyfriend squirm, making funny faces and then coming all over me is something nothing else can replace ;) Its an experience all on its own! ha ha Lighten up girlfriend and give it a go. Its always scary first few times but its not that bad. Really =)

• ive never given a bj but this pretty much sums up how gross I thought it would be.

• Its because you haven't done it hun. I was scared when I first gave my boyfriend one many years ago. I love it now. Its a part of sexuality and something you can do with your boyfriend. Sex would get boring without lots of different things to do. I love giving head.

• okay. a lot of guys have responded to this one... I want to comment too.

I can respect where you are coming from, though I think you are wrong abou the oral cancer part. That is an urban legend.

I don't think anyone should ever be demanding oral sex, and I think that if anyone is going to expect it, they should be ready to at some point return the favour.

As for why some people enjoy doing it? For me, it is because I enjoy that he is enjoying it. Getting him aroused turns me on. Maybe that is strange, but that is the best way to explain it.

Tips to address some of your concerns:

What he eats, drinks and inhales alters the consistency and taste of cum.

Try to plan things so that he isn't sweaty when you go down there but straight out of the shower. or better yet, get in the shower with him.

If you can't handle blowing him for a long time or don't want to start when he is already super aroused so you have less work to do. Or start with a bj and then climb on. Or have him finish on you. Also, maybe try mixing it up a little? If your mouth is really about to fall off, find something do do with your tongue or hands while you take a break.

Oh and if you really can't swallow but want to... make sure you have a glass of something juice, beer whatever to wash it down with next to you. helps if your mouth dries up too

ultimately if you don't want to, don't do it. if he feels so strongly about something that you want no part of you two don't really suit each other anyhow.

• every gal enjoys it ...sucking a d*** is now gals hobby

you won't like giving a blowjob because you are a LESBIAN...& also bored of giving it as your experience says...

so now start liking a gal bcoz a LESBIAN only hates/giving blowjob...

• then don't do it. if a guy respects your wishes then he's a good guy. if he's expecting it, well f*** him...not every guy is such an asshole although most are.

• OMG GIRL I FEEL YOU! I feel the same exact way as you. They get all pissy and weird when you deny them. I mean seriously who wants to go put there face in someones balls, not me. Its like we aren't asking you to anything to us down there so why make me feel forced to do something to you. Lol. This question so made my day

• This is just to answer a question that you'd asked on one of your answers... Blow jobs are a part of intimacy because allowing you to have their "manhood" in such a vulnerable place as your mouth shows trust. It's so vulnerable because, your jaw CAN collapse and you CAN bite. And it, obviously, would hurt.

Also I love giving head. Personally, I love the taste of a nice hard one in my mouth. Especially the moaning and the pleasured faces he makes and the pulsing just before he climaxes.

I'm often soaked doing that before he even touches me.

• I just got a bulge in my shorts...who's with me?

• yup I would back off QA. best answer I've read and I'm done with this question.

• She is not disgusting. You are just a frigid bitch.

• Show Older
  • Ok, I guess I agree on the whole 'they expect it' thing when you don't expect the same from them, that's kind of annoying. The first time I did it my ex kinda pressured/shamed/pushed me into it and I resent him for it.

But I disagree with you on all the other points, you're seeing it from the wrong perspective. If you have no skill, it's rough and not fun at all. Just like if you're bad at any other task - it's also not fun. However, if you were to become good at it, making your partner feel incredible just because of what you could do with your mouth it would feel totally different. And that's how you could to start looking at it.

I felt totally like you at first and now I feel the opposite. You have to find a guy that lets you do things on your own time instead of pressuring you with expectations, I was lucky to find a guy like that after the guy I mentioned before and he changed the whole game for me. Not to mention, thanks to him I figured out that giving head to a good sized d*** vs. a small one makes alllll the difference in the world.

If you're not ready for it now, don't do it. And I'm not saying you'll ever like it, some people certainly don't, but just make sure you're saying you hate it because you actually hate it and not because you're embarrassed/pressured/worried you're not doing it right. All those things can be fixed with a good, patient guy and some practice.

• Agree 350%.

• honestly I don't think you like giving it, because you don't really like the guy.

Also suggest 69, I have never really had a problem with a guy not being interested in giving me anything. Are you only giving blowjobs and not even having sex? You could also try to find an older guy. Yeah they might ask for a blow job before they give you oral, but they should not to long after.

• I feel, if you want me to go down on u, you most please me first. In that regard...I'm the selfish one. I also like to clean the penis first and as one person suggested there are flavored and edible lotions. It helps. But you are right...if you don't want to do it, then don't because its won't be enjoyable. There are other things that can please they both of u. I also agree it is selfish when a guy demands it. I never been in that situation, but a friend of mine often gives her boyfriend a BJ when he demands it, even if she's not in the mood. I was shocked. On one occasion, she was on a period, didn't feel sexually active but he someone convinced her to give him a BJ. He didn't get off and got upset at her and for the rest of the day he was a bitch. He doesn't know how to please her and she's too stupid to figure out that's its him and not her. It pisses me off that she can't get this. That fact that I know what she likes and he doesn't confuses me (no, we do not have a relationship, it just comes up during girl-talk). Why can't she tell him what she likes? She's never been comfortable with sex and has confided in me she only goes through the motions for the guy. It's sad. All she needs is a guy who is experienced and sincere. Why do women put up w losers and then blame themselves for lack of sexual drive?! Ladies, you have as much right to demand great sex as he does!

• If your jaw hurts and you're gagging then you're not doing it right. First off, you suck on it (I usually alternate between sucking on the head and licking the shaft). You don't just open your mouth and bob your head up and down on it. For the gagging part, you need to relax your throat when you're taking him all the way in. If you're still gagging then simply don't deep-throat. As for the smell, tell your man to take a shower. My boyfriend never smells bad, because he cleans himself. Lastly, you don't have to let a guy come in your mouth (I only do when I'm feeling especially generous). Just ask him to come on your chest or something. Giving head IS a choice, you should never HAVE to do it, but understand that there is something to be said for being able to give a man incredible pleasure.

• Really? I love it.

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

I don't expect blow jobs.

And yes, oral sex is as risky as vaginal sex, where STD's are concerned:

It's a bit less risky than anal and that's why gays labeled oral 'less risky'.

Here are some links:

STDs can be transmitted through oral sex as well: link

What infections can I catch through oral sex?: link

HPV Causing More Oral Cancer in Men: link

and: link

and : link

and: link

• indeed

• And a girl can get hepatitis from a BJ

USE CONDOMS!

• One more:

One thing that really bothers me still is the superior attitude that some females take toward men, assuming that their (women's) motives are pure and higher because they may not involve sex as much as men. Really, men and women are usually wired pretty differently, but that is not men being "animals" implying they are something less than the women. It's men acting like they are wired to act. Nothing about women makes them morally superior, and the includes those women with a much lower sex drive, or women who look on certain types of sex acts as "things animals do." Men and women both share a lot of wiring with animals, so there may, indeed, be a lot of things we both do that someone can equate to animals. However; that does not give one or the other a morally superior high-ground. If women have more emotional needs, fine. If men have more of a sex drive, fine. That's how we're wired, and it doesn't make one or the other superior. We actually work pretty well together when we learn to.

• I thought this was amuzing until I read the age, now maybe it makes sense. I expect the responses are from similar age groups. I think there is a bigger personality trait/issue here, and this is only one manifestation of that. Let me expound and maybe I can make what I'm saying make sense.

I'm in my early 50s. My wife and I have been married over 30 years now. What may be a surprise to Miley Cyrus and others her age is that sex for us is better than ever, and continues to improve. We thought we were good in our 20s, but now I think I barely knew enough to procreate at that time. :).

Some people seem content to sit in their room in a safe place, define things that make them uncomfortable as "Disgusting" or "animalistic" and never chalenge themselves or push their boundaries. I'm not that person. My wife and I have lived in 3 countries, 6 US states, and are preparing to move to our 21st address. Our kids have seen the world with us. I grew up in a place where only one language was spoken, but now I speak 4 languages, and do business in my second and third language, and I did not learn those two in school originally - I learned them from experiencing that country. I grew up with my parents telling me half of the food I now love was disgusting, and something that should never enter your mouth. Some of them (doen-jahng being chief) I didn't like the first time I tasted it, but after a few times, I had developed a craving for them.

This applies to a lot of sexual things as well. As we've developed, we've also pushed our boundaries and a lot of things we enjoy you may find disgusting. Personally, I'm glad we discovered them.

One of the earliest was that my wife was not comfortable with me giving her oral sex - she thought she was not clean enough, or didn't think that part of her body could be attractive. First of all, nothing about sex is hygeinic. It's not hygenic for one of us to be in the room when the other is sick, either - a lot of our existence is outside of the over-done ideas of hygeine. The truth is, my brain is hard wired to respond to my wife's pheremones. Animals may act like that because they have a lot of the same wiring. After a short time, my wife became comfortable that I wasn't just enduring licking her - I LOVED it, and I found her much more attractive there than she did. When she became comfortable with that, she began to relax, then enjoy it, then love it, then crave it. It comes from the attitude of pushing boundaries, discovering, experiencing excitement, then developing a taste for it. Now, I can't imagine sex without having my face in her pussy at some point. Her pheremones cause every synapse in my body to feel like it fired, even now. Getting to her there gets my consciousness closer to the most intimately guarded parts of her and expresses a closeness that nothing else does. She opens up to me expressing that nothing is off limits to me - it's a closeness.

Let me finish in a comment as I'm out of characters here.

• Likewise, my wife at first wasn't all that fond of the idea of giving oral sex, but after a while, she began to develop a desire to do this to me, too. I think at first it was just wanting to return the favor to me, but after a while, she became much bolder, and now, judging by her enthusiasm for it, and by her reaction when, in the moments of passion, I whisper something about it in her ear, I think it is more. Pheremones may explain part of it, but I think there is more than that.

• Mam,

You haven't had a clean, adult man. Are you a teenager? Oh, well, that'll pass, and you'll come to love the taste of d***. Just tell your man to wash.

Also, one day you'll have an experienced man's tongue on your clit. It's going to blow your mind.

• I am a man of 30, and understand why oral sex would be unappealing to woman. Especially in regards to a wadd of goo being shot in your mouth. Truth be told, there is nothing particularly enjoyable about licking a vagina either, but when a woman is attractive enough, the grossness factor is cancelled out. When the woman is highly attractive it can even be appealing. If Megan Fox had her legs splayed before me, for instance, my face would be in there like a fat kid's in pie.

Despite being able to sympathise with your attitude, I have to divulge that I have a voracious fondness for having my penis sucked. If a woman recoiled from doing this I would think she finds me gross, and this would naturally lead to problems in the relationship. So I would naturally start to look at women who did not find me as gross as potential replacements because people want to think of themselves as desirable and I am no different.

On the other hand, I do find it disgusting that some men insist on urging their mate to swallow their semen. Moreover, I see oral sex as foreplay and so I do not insist on her blowing me to the point of ejaculation.

Oral sex is obviously going to be appealing, considering the mouth is an intimate area (we kiss with it). That said, I am sure there are guys out there for whom it is not a requirement, but I'm equally sure these men would not appeal to you, since guys who are heedful of a woman's feelings get overlooked for guys who look out for number one.

And the news just gets worse, I'm afraid. Being 10 years your senior, I can inform you that over the next decade or so of your life you will learn that men and women are even more incompatible than you think they are now.

Anyway, best of luck.

• i had a girl who didn't like giving oral sex. but she wanted me to go down on her whenever she wanted. so I decided there was only one place for this princess, and that was at somebody elses castle besides mine. the end.

• You don't need to date guys who like blowjobs (which is about every guy out there). Simple solution.

This is like a guy saying he hates the idea of going to college. Tough s***! You gotta either beat em' or join em'. If you don't offer something that replaces a blowjob, then you will simply have lower value than most women who do.

• Okay, I'm going to agree with you... to a point!

Any guy who wants oral sex but isn't willing to also GIVE IT is a selfish slob!

On the other hand: a gay friend of mine (I'm not gay!) says he loves sucking d***. I love giving my (female) partner oral, because I know it pleasures here. Okay, it doesn't taste great, but I'm not going down there for taste... it's to pleasure her.

As for the taste of sperm, I guess it all depends on our mind. I've smelt it and tasted my own, and, when fresh, it tastes like fresh yeast, and isn't smelly either.

About gagging after 30 secs: a lot of oral sex is just an act. You don't need to suck for long, but just rub the guy, and give him the impression of wanting to have him in your mouth (a kind of deep acceptance of what he sees as an intimate part of himself).

As for the link between oral sex and mouth cancer, you're right. I too was a bit cautioned when reading reports about the high coincidence between the two.

PS: Let me still say that guys love blow jobs! (And some like me love giving them too.) But that doesn't mean to say we always get them. My partner of 20 years isn't obliging (except once or twice). But I still keep trying!

• I'm curious, don't you enjoy receiving oral sex?

• Who are these guys who are dumping you over oral sex? Really? I've never done that. Are your relationships just about sex for the guys?

Personally, I'm not into receiving. I find most girls that like me are a little less experienced and aren't so good at it. It's no fun if the girl isn't both into it and good at it. So in a relationship, I stay away from that usually. Maybe I'm vanilla,but all I want to do is be inside her and finish inside her. I find the fascination with mouths, butts, breasts, as silly.

Hate to sya, I'm not as into giving either. I give more than I receive but it creeps me out to have my mouth there for long unless we're in a solid relationship. Seems to me like a big trust issue and I don't want my unprotected tongue on every girl I ever date.

• You need to find a nice tender sweet guy that will be very giving to you. sorry you have been hurt

• I have converted many women just like you...

• I'm guessing she is black. Statistically black men don't reciprocate oral but want bjs.

• Yes I'm white & never dated a black man

• So that makes her black she could be white too... Wow!

• You've just been unfortunately meeting the wrong guys. If he cares about you, he would eat you out and make sure you have an awesome orgasm before him.

• I don't like recieveing bjs so there you go but there is no way I could not eat the p**** =)

• I think that is one of the sh*ttiest deals women get. Personally, I love going down on women so I'm not exactly unbiased. Don't stand for it or you will be regretting it. There are many men like myself who enjoy getting a woman off by going down on her at least as much as receiving oral. Wish you were in my neighborhood because that issue could be solved quickly.

• Y'know despite I've never had the experience I don't think I really want to receive a BJ. It doesn't really appeal to me, I'd prefer intercourse and the only kind of oral sex that really appeals to me is havin' my balls licked a little. But I ain't gonna' pressure a girl into givin' me head or anythin' cos' I don't really want it. If a girl is eager to give me head and she says she's done it before and she actually likes doin' it then fine. But otherwise I ain't fussed.

• First, where is your source that "oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer"? I'm not asking for much, ANYTHING really; even a Phillip Morris link would do.

Second, while I agree in part with my radiology friend down below, cancer is not caused exclusively by radiation. The reason radiation causes cancer is because radiation causes DNA damage. However, many things cause DNA damage, including oxidation, toxins from bacteria, and viruses. Depending on the cancer, part of the DNA that initiates apoptosis may be damages, or part of the DNA that controls cell division may be damages. See link Unfortunately, oral cancer is primarily caused by smoking (runner ups: alcohol, sun exposure). See link

Third, slightly more than 1,200,000 people are infected with Clamydia in the United States. See link The population in the Unites States is 311,430,000. That means, that your chance of being infected with the MOST COMMON STI is 0.0385%. (1 in 259). What does that mean? You're just as likely to randomly die from being assaulted by a firearm! (1 in 306). You're more likely to die from a random fall! (1 in 171), or poisoning (1 in 130), or committing suicide (1 in 112), or a car crash (1 in 88). See link So, according to your logic, you should definitely sign yourself up to a crazy house to prevent suicide, but don't use a car to get there! See also link ; link

Lastly, a man's satire on your post:

"I don't like paying for dates?"

"I think it's unfair that most girls expect guys to pay for dates in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to pay for me, nor do any girls pay as often as I do! But they always expect me to pay. I hate it! Seriously, girls should work 40+ hours a week, pay for their own sh*t, and then financially sponsor and feed an other human being. See how you like it! It's like you're pissing your dignity and self-respect away, as if the only way she would talk to you or be interested in you is by you paying. Then, she posits that this is out of charity on your part, and you shouldn't expect anything in return, even though the bill has run you up more than a prostitute at this point. But most girls will dump you if you don't do it. Besides, it's financially unhealthy, I don't want to file for bankruptcy! Maybe I'll do it if we go to McDonald's . . . but NO! that's not good enough for them . . . isn't a "nice place" or "romantic" enough. Selfish b*tches."

• I'm with the majority of men and women, who don't believe you. However, I think the most important question is whether you believe yourself.

• so do you believe me or what?

• HealthPop . . . o.O . . . really?

• Show Older
  • ROFL you are very close minded. All men are NOT animals, you obviously just attract the wrong type so shame on you...oral sex is not just about feeling good. It makes you feel so close with your partner and is a very unselfish way to please your partner. If you do not want to give head then don't, but to guys, when you talk about it as harsh as you do, it makes you seem uptight and boring...jmo

• Girl I've never received it and never given it. I don't expect it. I'd be happy with missionary. I believe in total respect for the girl. So not all of us guys are sex craving animals

• Why are people answering this? If you rant, expect a counter rant. It's kinda common sense.

• Show More