I don't like giving blow jobs?

I think it's unfair that most guys expect blow jobs in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to give me oral sex, no one ever has given me it! But they have always expected me to give them a blow job. I hate it. Seriously guys go suck on a penis and tell me how you liked it! I bet you wouldn't enjoy it. Your jaws and neck ache after about 30 seconds, You Gag, All you can smell are sweaty balls and ass, feel cold hairy/spiky balls against your face, Semen tastes like crap, smells sweaty, salty, and disgusting. It is the consistently of runny snot. It's disgusting, uncomfortable and I hate it. But most guys will dump you if you don't do it. Besides it's bad for your health I don't want a STI in my mouth! oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer. Maybe I'll do it if the guy wore a flavoured condom... But no that's not good enough for them doesn't "feel as good". Selfish assholes.

why are people still answering this? it's over 2 months old. No one's going to change my mind on blow jobs, ever. It was just a rant because I hate how guys are such animals about sex, it is disgusting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'know despite I've never had the experience I don't think I really want to receive a BJ. It doesn't really appeal to me, I'd prefer intercourse and the only kind of oral sex that really appeals to me is havin' my balls licked a little. But I ain't gonna' pressure a girl into givin' me head or anythin' cos' I don't really want it. If a girl is eager to give me head and she says she's done it before and she actually likes doin' it then fine. But otherwise I ain't fussed.

What Guys Said 77

• As a guy I look after myself by keeping fit, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, and keep very clean. I am especially clean when I get the hint that any sexual activity is about to occur. Along with laying down fresh sheets on the bed (just in case), every nook and cranny of my body is washed in the shower. It not only makes me feel good, but the girls seem to notice. In fact one of my girlfriends once said that after dating me for 4 years, she never smelt BO on me. Ever. I'm quite proud of that, considering that I don't have to try THAT hard to maintain myself. Half an hour and I'm all done. That includes the good old SSS (Shit, Shower and Shave)... Haha... :-)

I also shave myself "down there", to reduce sweating and keep the area cool (because I work in an office hence I sit all day). But importantly I look, smell and taste as good as I can...

Why is this important? Well, the combination of all the above is geared so that girls like to have sex with me. And maybe they want a little more. It works, and very well too. The fruit and veg is the secret ingredient because makes my come taste sweet. Even my ex-girlfriend who I argue with and had a tempestuous relationship for over a year...still enjoys giving me head.

I'm not bragging here, just stating the facts. I like a girl who is clean, soft, smell and tastes good when I run my tongue on the inside of her leg...moving slowly down onto her holiest of holies (I like that thought...). I would like to think that girls would enjoy the male equivalent. They will even do more for a guy if she likes him and feels comfortable to explore. I am usually the first to go down on the girl and yes I will keep going until she cums too... ;-) That is, before I mount her and f*** her like crazy now that she's mega-turned on.

Why all this effort? BECAUSE I LIKE IT WHEN SHE SUCKS MY COCK... even better when she goes all the way. I will do anything for her in return. I will stick with a girl who wants to share oral sex with me on a regular basis. It's all good :-)

So my point is: perhaps this is the standard that we should aim towards. Then maybe the whole experience might be more enjoyable. I can't help what I am born with. I'm only a man, after all.

For Anonymous, it seems that you are perhaps not much of a sexual person. This may change with the right person. Or it may not. The fact that you associate so much negativity towards something that is truly wonderful is a shame. Or maybe the guy simply had a sweaty, smelly ass. Get someone else! Best of luck...

• I don't care how clean the guy is it's still awful! & its rude of them to even ask for one!

• the fact that there are more girls that like giving head and enjoy it makes you the minority, and plus tell me how are you going to please a guy say you were pregnant , hun

• I don't think I'm in the minority. Heaps of girls don't like it. I don't understand why anyone would want to do it. And what has pregnancy got to do with it? Don't you know women can have sex while pregnant? It's even used as a method to bring on labour when the baby's due.

• I love giving oral I love it I would totally stay down there long enough and enjoy it, I'm sorry it sounds like you have ended up with some lousy guys, I find a guy who doesn't like to give oral to a woman to be kinda lame like a real man would be turned on by that. But I like receiving it too and I do this thing called showering before so my balls and ass usually smell just fine. News alert women can smell bad too. I mean you want your man to think your body is sexy right? No guy wants his girlfriend to think his penis is gross. Your really gonna say "you try sucking a d***" that's just silly you go eat a p**** lets all be gay. I respect gay people but no thanks. As for cancer that sounds like an urban myth, cancer is not an STD. I am all for taking time but If I'm gonna get married or get in a years long type relationship with a women It will not be with a woman who never gives blowjobs. Uh uh I am not a cheater and if I was married I wouldn't be getting divorced I have my principles but I am still a guy I am not sentencing myself to a blowjob free rest of my life, maybe that sounds shallow but its a deal breaker. There are a lot of things I would do for my woman. All this don't do it unless you feel totally comfortable and men are pigs for ever asking a woman to do anything faux feminist crap is irritating because its selfish. You do things for each other because you love each other or you are going to try to love each other and care for each other. Why get in a relationship with someone who does not want to please you and thinks your body is gross

• First, where is your source that "oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer"? I'm not asking for much, ANYTHING really; even a Phillip Morris link would do.

Second, while I agree in part with my radiology friend down below, cancer is not caused exclusively by radiation. The reason radiation causes cancer is because radiation causes DNA damage. However, many things cause DNA damage, including oxidation, toxins from bacteria, and viruses. Depending on the cancer, part of the DNA that initiates apoptosis may be damages, or part of the DNA that controls cell division may be damages. See link Unfortunately, oral cancer is primarily caused by smoking (runner ups: alcohol, sun exposure). See link

Third, slightly more than 1,200,000 people are infected with Clamydia in the United States. See link The population in the Unites States is 311,430,000. That means, that your chance of being infected with the MOST COMMON STI is 0.0385%. (1 in 259). What does that mean? You're just as likely to randomly die from being assaulted by a firearm! (1 in 306). You're more likely to die from a random fall! (1 in 171), or poisoning (1 in 130), or committing suicide (1 in 112), or a car crash (1 in 88). See link So, according to your logic, you should definitely sign yourself up to a crazy house to prevent suicide, but don't use a car to get there! See also link ; link

Lastly, a man's satire on your post:

"I don't like paying for dates?"

"I think it's unfair that most girls expect guys to pay for dates in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to pay for me, nor do any girls pay as often as I do! But they always expect me to pay. I hate it! Seriously, girls should work 40+ hours a week, pay for their own sh*t, and then financially sponsor and feed an other human being. See how you like it! It's like you're pissing your dignity and self-respect away, as if the only way she would talk to you or be interested in you is by you paying. Then, she posits that this is out of charity on your part, and you shouldn't expect anything in return, even though the bill has run you up more than a prostitute at this point. But most girls will dump you if you don't do it. Besides, it's financially unhealthy, I don't want to file for bankruptcy! Maybe I'll do it if we go to McDonald's . . . but NO! that's not good enough for them . . . isn't a "nice place" or "romantic" enough. Selfish b*tches."

• link

and as for your paying for dates comment. I'm a girl and no man has EVER paid for me out on a date. It's always been that we pay for ourselfs.

• so do you believe me or what?

• I'm with the majority of men and women, who don't believe you. However, I think the most important question is whether you believe yourself.

• LOL. I love this question.

(By the way, blow job does not give you cancer unless the guy's infected with STDs...but I'm hoping you wouldn't even have coitus with a guy who has STD. lol. Semen have scarce minerals inside your body (ie Zinc, Coppper) , so actually it's healthy)

Disregarding everything inside the bracket,

It is quite unfair isn't it?

But guys are unreasonable. And I'm sure you've figured that one out by yourself.

However, if you don't want to give blowjobs, don't. A relationship doesn't need any forcing. I personally hate making my girlfriend do something she doesn't want to.

I'm not saying I'm a good guy, but I'm saying that there are people out there who respects your decisions. You just have to be patient and find one : P

• yes and like I mentioned before, you can never know what man has HPV because there are NO TESTS FOR MEN! and that's the virus that causes cervical cancer & oral cancer. Shut up with the it's healthy sh!t! all these guys are saying to eat semen because its good for you get they don't eat their own.

• I don't expect blow jobs.

And yes, oral sex is as risky as vaginal sex, where STD's are concerned:

It's a bit less risky than anal and that's why gays labeled oral 'less risky'.

Here are some links:

STDs can be transmitted through oral sex as well: link

What infections can I catch through oral sex?: link

HPV Causing More Oral Cancer in Men: link

and: link

and : link

and: link

• first off...BJ with condom on are lame and not worth it. Second you do not have to give a guy a BJ to keep a relationship. If that is the case you are better off them dumping you. Now...BJ's are a nice gesture but not required. It is something you should want to do for your boyfriend as a sign of love. But he should be willing to go down on you in return. It is only fair. I would hold out for equal ground on this one. Here is a good trick a girl did to me once.. Tell the guy you will give him a panguin blowjob. If he ask what that is..tell him...you will see...make sure he is standing...pull down his pants and his boxers...give him a couple sucks to make him hard...then stand up and walk away...he will try to run after you but will end up waddling like a panguin. lol

• I can understand why you don't like it. I certainly wouldn't do it.

Having said that, most women that I've been intimate with initiated oral sex without me asking for it or leading them to it in other ways. All 3 of the long term relationships I had were with women who simply loved giving me head, and from what I understand most of their friends felt the same way too. One time a girlfriend was visiting me when we were in a long distance thing and I had just picked her up from the airport. I wanted to just talk on the car ride back but she wanted to blow me. She pouted until I gave in and she did it. There are girls who really, really get off on having that part of a guy in their mouth and giving him that much pleasure. I can understand that since I also love performing oral sex on women.

You should respect that different people enjoy different things. I would never, NEVER ask someone to do something they don't like doing. And as much as I love going down on a woman that I love/care about, I can also understand why some guys don't like it.

Even with anal sex, two of my girlfriends reached the point where they were asking ME to do it to them. That might seem mind-boggling to you, but it happened.

• Personally...i can't imagine being in a monogamous relationship & not getting blowjobs.

I agree w "dudeman"...if the girl NEVER gave a blowjob, & I'm committed to her, then I wouldn't expect that. If I know that she has, & she refues to give me blowjobs...to be frank,

F*CK THAT.

Why? Because I'd consistently feel shorthanded during the entire relationship, & that would build frustration, & to be frank that would probably turn me off during intimacy. I'd think about how she sucked d*cks before...but refuses to suck mine, & I'm HER BOYFRIEND.

Can't do it.

• so you just get into relationships so you have someone to relive your sexual wants? asshole.

• Every partner I've been with except one initiated oral without being asked. Virgins who didn't want intercourse did it as something really special for me without compromising their cherry. Some others finished me that way as they didn't want me to finish in thier pu$$y for less chance of pregnancy. Some others thought it was a nice way to start things off.

The one exception hated the idea and never did it over a three year relationship. It is something I enjoy, but nowhere near as much as intercourse so I'd probably be happy if I never had another in my life. You'll probably find someone who it isn't a big deal to either.

> I'm angry and hate my life. Yes I am shy and introverted IN REAL LIFE

Sounds like you have been abused by some total a$$holes. Try to calm down though. The guys you go on to meet won't be the ones responsible for how badly you feel now. Give them a break until you have cause to dislike them, and you'll come over as someone more fun to know who guys will want to get to know and in time to love.

• Here's the truth of the matter, well you might as well get used to giving head, because once you start dating another guy and you tell him you don't give head, he won't stick around very long.

• if a guy only gets into a realtionship for sexual favours he's an asshole and I want nothing to do with him anyway. So I will be the one doing the dumping, not him.

• well then don't expect to have a boyfriend for very long.

• then you have been with the wrong guys because I don't like getting head...but I will suck a girls clit and twirl my tongue around the clit hood til she cums and then suck on her taint...there is nothing more satisfying then watching your partner moan and feel the ectasy of orgasm...makes me wish I had a girl right now...not all guys should feel like you owe it to them you are right, but if one feels like you need to sit on his face and see what he says to that

• It's not the best feeling, especially if the girl in question takes the word "blow" literally (ouch). If you don't like it, don't do it, but a guy that wants you to give and not receive is missing out anyway.

• ok for f***s sake if you don't like the smell I got a solution go wash his balls in the shower. I agree with most of the girls they like to please us, go a head (no puns intended) and tell me this BJs have been around since rome so if you think they are that uncomforteble they would have stoped giving them. yeah you call me an asshole your a bitch who gives bkowjobs for a $ in a high school bathroom. and no girls your not all crazy like her I love you girls (except the crazy ones) I personaly start by giveing oral sex and when I'm done if she wants 2 I have no problem with that

• you clearly have issues you say you are shy and introvert but don't hesitate in to insult my gender and are clearly not brave enough to actually put a name to your question.

life is much more important than sex but if sex and oral is not a big deal then it does not matter if you do it or you don't rather than judging everyone else. you clearly don't like yourself and makes me wonder if you self harm.

go talk to a counselor and sort yourself out because you are heading down a bad road. either that or you are a troll who just wants some reactions.

also sti's, you don't mind sti's in your vagina but not in your mouth? come on, think it through

• From the trail below you are obviously pretty obsessed on this one and though you have asked the question you don't seem to want people opinions.

For me 2 things stand out, you said "Unfortunately I have never had a good one. I'm 20 years old, never had anyone want to be my boyfriend..." That is very sad. Sex is mechanical, and if you are only putting out to be popular or keep a guy then the sex will not be good. Also you say you never asked for oral yourself! Well good reason, you can't shoot people because they have not done something they didn't know you liked/wanted.

Remember you are only 20 and at that age and level of immaturity lots of people, male and female, are not 100% on what they like never mind what their partner wants.

Go out there, find a man who wants you and don't let yourself get pushed into situations you don't like.

Your body is an amazing gift to give to someone make sure both of you appreciate that.

• I didn't post this question to get pepople oppinions I posted it to have a rant. I don't want to ask for oral because I don't want it that badly. I jusy think it's rude a guy tells me to do it and dosn't even care about me, we had sex and he only cared about his pleasure then never even called me again. I got used and it made me feel like crap. I'm not going to go out there and find a man, no one wants me (other then to get themselfs off) so there's no point.

• seen plenty of vag's never really found one that ugly, besides you get used to it. gonna take you decades to get anywhere on that, if you make it that far. good luck. bye

• You've never seen one "that ugly" well they can't have all been attractive then. I don't think mine is attractive there is too much skin on the inner lips. Gonna take me decades to get anywhere on what?

• I hate getting oral, but I let girls suck me off if they enjoy it. I do enjoy sucking d*** - a lot. If you were my girlfriend and you told me you'd never consider giving me oral, I'd be annoyed with you and probably see you differently, despite the fact that I could enjoy nothing less.

Although, on reflection, the girl I loved told me she wouldn't give me one 'cos the thought of them made her sick. But, she was different. She was a different sort of girl. And I won't get into why it was acceptable for her and not for you.

• why would you be annoyed if you hate it anyway? I wouldn't care if I never got oral sex, I've never had it anyway. But I wish I didn't have to give it too.

• This answer pleases and saddens me at the same time.

• haha, sorry I found it funny when you said gus should try it...no thanks sounds nasty the way you hav explained it above ...but I agree with you not because your a female, but because it makes girls look low (he doesn;t want to kiss your lips, but he'd rather have your mouth on his d**k)...i don;t balme you for complaining but some girls give blow jobs cos they want to...BUT kissing those girls is like kissin a guy's d**k, eeehh...no no no ...girls should keep away from blow jobs and it is very true that mouth cancer and STI/STDs can be spread through oral sex...you are dating typical idiots like every other girl..but if that's the guys you want then don't complain.

• you just sound pissed off and self righteous, maybe you are the ass hole. you've already said you are self-conscious about your vagina. why? clearly you have not had someone give you oral sex in a way that you may enjoy but don't want to even try and improve it.

both genders can do things to make oral sex all better, wash before it, shave or cut a little hair to cut down sweat. fruit juice and honey etc can deal with tastes. but dudes can change there diet to make it taste less bitter anyway. plums celery pineapples etc. avoid smocking and alcohol and read meat prior to sex exercise.

you are 18. how many dudes have actually dumped you due to oral sex being the "deal breaker" you got that from sex and the city didn't you?

also on oral sex

.

• I am pissed off I have been treated very badly by a guy, he was very selfish and he took advantage of me. I haven't had much experience with men, so I can only look back on the bad times. Unfortunatly I have never had a good one. I'm 20 years old, never had anyone want to be my boyfriend, never had anyone to love, just get treated like a pice of sh*t and I'm angry and hate my life. Yes I am shy and introverted IN REAL LIFE I don't care on here, I don't know any of you

• and I don't have to be myself online, I can be angry and rant because it makes me feel better. Yes I'm self conscious of my vagina, most girls are I think it looks ugly, so maybe he thought so too that's why he didn't go down on me, probably not he's just a selfish ass. I know life is much more important then sex, but guys my age don't seem to think so I doubt I'll ever meet one who dosnt want it. No I don't like myself and I don't like my life. I can't afford to go to a councellor and I don't want to.

• and you can get STI's in your mouth just as easy as in your vagina, and guys won't wear a condom for oral so it's pretty risky. At least they wear condoms for vaginal sex because they are scared of babies

• It's always amazing to me how many people have very poor sex life, it's awful!

You are obviously very frustrated and I feel sorry for you, you clearly have zero fun in your sex life and that's a pity.

Forget about blowjobs, ask a guy to lick your p**** and come back telling us how good and wonderful that feels. That will be a good first step in the right direction. Tons of guys will do that for you.

• Okay well where are these guys then? I have only met guys that want but don't give. I have never been in love or had a serious boyfriend and I'm 20, so yes my sex/love life probably does suck and I hate it.

• What part do you disagree with? That blow jobs are a deal breaker? Or that there is more to life then sex? Or something else?

• Just your general pessimism, fatalism and passive attitude. It's your life though, you are entitled to do as you please.

• You've just been unfortunately meeting the wrong guys. If he cares about you, he would eat you out and make sure you have an awesome orgasm before him.

• lol, yeah, I don't know I prefer regular and wouldn't ecpect anything from a girl that I wouldn't do myself ie eat out, besides I like to eat out so yeah, as to suck on a penis? sorry I will not oblige

• Wow your aggresive...bet you never had a relationship based on love..try 1...hope that will help

• ... how is that aggressive? I just said id rather have her pleased or at least pleased equally.

• ROFL you are very close minded. All men are NOT animals, you obviously just attract the wrong type so shame on you...oral sex is not just about feeling good. It makes you feel so close with your partner and is a very unselfish way to please your partner. If you do not want to give head then don't, but to guys, when you talk about it as harsh as you do, it makes you seem uptight and boring...jmo

• i didn't let my girlfriend do it until she was ready and the was three years into the relationship. and if she never wanted to do it then that would have been fine. I gave oral to her but I was happy doing it, she now loves giving head. just wait and if he pushes you, tell him no and if he continus then he's only looking sexual relationship.

• well if a girl does want to do it that's fine as long as she hasn't blown other guys if she has and she doesn't blow me too then that's the end of the relationship

• it might help if you develpoed a better taste in men, if you found guys that would return the favor, wash their balls, groom them selfs down there, consider useing condoms if its important to you etc..

• I am sure you can find someone who does not want a bj.

However, note that very few girls have your kind of experience with bjs.

• One more:

One thing that really bothers me still is the superior attitude that some females take toward men, assuming that their (women's) motives are pure and higher because they may not involve sex as much as men. Really, men and women are usually wired pretty differently, but that is not men being "animals" implying they are something less than the women. It's men acting like they are wired to act. Nothing about women makes them morally superior, and the includes those women with a much lower sex drive, or women who look on certain types of sex acts as "things animals do." Men and women both share a lot of wiring with animals, so there may, indeed, be a lot of things we both do that someone can equate to animals. However; that does not give one or the other a morally superior high-ground. If women have more emotional needs, fine. If men have more of a sex drive, fine. That's how we're wired, and it doesn't make one or the other superior. We actually work pretty well together when we learn to.

• Here's an idea.

Don't give blowjobs to assholes that dont' wash properly, pull your hair, thrash your head around and force your to deepthroat. If you don't like hair, get him to shave. - and yes, they will return the favour. Men fantasize about going down on women.

Last but best idea: STOP GENERALIZING.

• I never want to give another blow job ever again! I don't care if he's showered (sperm is still gross and he still sweats) and shaving just makes it feel spikey. It's still a bad experience, that I don't enjoy one bit. Men who ask for blow jobs say it's not that bad but HAVE YOU EVER TRYED IT? no I bet you haven't. I don't expect oral sex, never asked for it and never had anyone give it to me. So why do all men think it's a necessity to have a blow job? otheriwise they just look for a new girl.

• I didn't apoligise because I thought you were gay. I know gay people are normal and I treat them the same as everyone else, I have gay friends. I was apologising incase I hurt your feelings because you said that saying blow jobs are disgusting would be offensive to a gay man. I know I don't have to give blow jobs, but I don't want to be single either. Guys see it as a deal breaker. But I think it's unfair I don't dump people if they don't do something sexual to me, there is more to life then sex.

• Guys don't see it as a deal breaker.

YOUR guys see it as a deal breaker.

• I thought this was amuzing until I read the age, now maybe it makes sense. I expect the responses are from similar age groups. I think there is a bigger personality trait/issue here, and this is only one manifestation of that. Let me expound and maybe I can make what I'm saying make sense.

I'm in my early 50s. My wife and I have been married over 30 years now. What may be a surprise to Miley Cyrus and others her age is that sex for us is better than ever, and continues to improve. We thought we were good in our 20s, but now I think I barely knew enough to procreate at that time. :).

Some people seem content to sit in their room in a safe place, define things that make them uncomfortable as "Disgusting" or "animalistic" and never chalenge themselves or push their boundaries. I'm not that person. My wife and I have lived in 3 countries, 6 US states, and are preparing to move to our 21st address. Our kids have seen the world with us. I grew up in a place where only one language was spoken, but now I speak 4 languages, and do business in my second and third language, and I did not learn those two in school originally - I learned them from experiencing that country. I grew up with my parents telling me half of the food I now love was disgusting, and something that should never enter your mouth. Some of them (doen-jahng being chief) I didn't like the first time I tasted it, but after a few times, I had developed a craving for them.

This applies to a lot of sexual things as well. As we've developed, we've also pushed our boundaries and a lot of things we enjoy you may find disgusting. Personally, I'm glad we discovered them.

One of the earliest was that my wife was not comfortable with me giving her oral sex - she thought she was not clean enough, or didn't think that part of her body could be attractive. First of all, nothing about sex is hygeinic. It's not hygenic for one of us to be in the room when the other is sick, either - a lot of our existence is outside of the over-done ideas of hygeine. The truth is, my brain is hard wired to respond to my wife's pheremones. Animals may act like that because they have a lot of the same wiring. After a short time, my wife became comfortable that I wasn't just enduring licking her - I LOVED it, and I found her much more attractive there than she did. When she became comfortable with that, she began to relax, then enjoy it, then love it, then crave it. It comes from the attitude of pushing boundaries, discovering, experiencing excitement, then developing a taste for it. Now, I can't imagine sex without having my face in her pussy at some point. Her pheremones cause every synapse in my body to feel like it fired, even now. Getting to her there gets my consciousness closer to the most intimately guarded parts of her and expresses a closeness that nothing else does. She opens up to me expressing that nothing is off limits to me - it's a closeness.

Let me finish in a comment as I'm out of characters here.

• Likewise, my wife at first wasn't all that fond of the idea of giving oral sex, but after a while, she began to develop a desire to do this to me, too. I think at first it was just wanting to return the favor to me, but after a while, she became much bolder, and now, judging by her enthusiasm for it, and by her reaction when, in the moments of passion, I whisper something about it in her ear, I think it is more. Pheremones may explain part of it, but I think there is more than that.

• Baby oh baby - what am I gonna do with you? - Barry White

Sorry, the song's been stuck in my head all day. Speaking of head, I don't like giving bj's either. Well, I don't think so anyway. Unless it was mine. I love my boy parts. In fact, I love girls parts a whole lot too. At least I can get in any position I need to depending on what my girl happens to feel like doing then. I like the fragrance and the way her nice soft bush feels on my face too. We both enjoy each other. I bet one big reason we do is that she doesn't have a big sweaty out of control hairy p**** with half of it shaved so that part can feel cold and clamy oh, and spiky too - probably from the stubble from not keeping up her obligation to shave every 15 minutes so it feels (and looks) nice and smooth like a 4 year old's puffy vag.(you know, the way most guys today demand all women maintain their pussies - relationship or not).

Me I'm very happy with the way we were made - God or evolution, you pick. No matter what we were born with - big fat cock, tiny little pussy, hairy or sparse, brown, red, blond - whatever we have I think it's a fantastic design. Like your car, you do have a choice when it comes to what kind of guy you pick. There are thousands of combinations of the types of equipment you will come across when you find different partners. Just because you picked a lemon with sour sweaty balls that he shaved once and let grow back to become a kiwi, doesn't mean the next one won't be a nice, delicious, perfect sized, **** like mine. I know when I come that not a drop is wasted because my girl doesn't gag from some nasty sour spunk from your guy because he has a sh*t diet with too much meat and probably smokes. A healthy guy who eats a lot of fresh fruit, veggies and grians with maybe a little chicken, fish and beef once in a while has some pretty tasty banana juice. Ask your girlfriends. Believe me, if every guy was shooting out sh*t flavored goo, I don't think the term blow job would have been invented. Nobody, except the most deviant of troll chicks would find it a delicassey. But thanks to proper hygene and a little soap and water (and I mean very little soap ladies) and everybody can enjoy hours of oral pleasure way before you even think of having that animal of a boyfriend hop on your back and pound the daylights out of you with that nasty, crusty ol' dog d*** that you make sound so appetizing.

I hope you hang on to this charmer and keep him locked up away from the rest of the female population before he horrifies another poor girl with his rendition of "cesspool blow job". Otherwise it will become epidemic and soon us guys with our delicious cocksicles will only remember hearing those once popular phrases like blow job, **** sucking, and "Honey, would you mind swallowing all of it tonight, please?" a long forgotten memory. With the threat of oral cancer on the rise, that practice would be outlawed worldwide except for a handful of third world cities. Thanks, Anon!

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 48

• Blowjobs are great. I love giving them and semen is actuall reay good for your health and your teeth. If a guy showers you won't smell sweaty anything. I only give head to a guy I'm in love with but if you learn how to do it right you could get pleasure out of it too. I do. Mai jaw and neck never get tired or ache because I know how to do it right. You can work on your gag reflex or get rid of it all together which is what I did. Deep throating is even better than just regular old head. If you ask the guy to eat certain fruits like pineapples his semen will be sweet and more fruity than salty. I've never known semen to really have a smell and why are you smelling it anyway? Either spit it or swallow it. If you're smart you won't do anything with a guy that hasn't tested negative for every possible STI so you wouldn't have to worry about it. Oh and oral sex won't give you cancer unless they have HPV which is an STI. Get your facts straight and get over yourself. Just because you don't like any oral pleasure doesn't mean you should be selfish and hate on guys for enjoying it. I know plenty of guys who don't demand it though and sure as hell won't dump a great girl over it. If you've been dumped its probably because of your personality and attitude not your oral preferences.

• Oh and by the way if you had looked it up you'd have seen that its mostly men that are at higher risk for oral cancer because women can have HPV and not realize it. And a lot of women disregard the tests available for diagnosis...

So d***s aren't to blame it's those damn toxic snatches. Just FYI ;)

• Yeah and what guy will wear a condom for oral sex? they won't be able to feel it so what's the point? I would rather not do it at all. Thanks a lot for calling me a hopeless case. I know I am, I hate myself. You don't know what I've been through in life. Not everyone's perfect.

• I've made guys wear them for oral. There are other ways to heighten sensation when using a condom. I'm sorry for calling you hopeless. I truly hope you arent. No ones perfect and I knoe for sure that I'm not. I've been through a lot too and I know there are people who hate on me for some of mai opinions. Please don't hate yourself hun I wad just angry ober some personal bs and shouldn't have taken it out on you. Again I'm truly sorry.

• This is just to answer a question that you'd asked on one of your answers... Blow jobs are a part of intimacy because allowing you to have their "manhood" in such a vulnerable place as your mouth shows trust. It's so vulnerable because, your jaw CAN collapse and you CAN bite. And it, obviously, would hurt.

Also I love giving head. Personally, I love the taste of a nice hard one in my mouth. Especially the moaning and the pleasured faces he makes and the pulsing just before he climaxes.

I'm often soaked doing that before he even touches me.

• yuck your disgusting how can you actually want to do it.

• yup I would back off QA. best answer I've read and I'm done with this question.

• I just got a bulge in my shorts...who's with me?

• its interesting how most guys love giving a girl oral sex mostly because they like to see her enjoying herself, pleasure etc etc. but girls (such as yourself) don't care to see their guy satisfied. now THATS selfish.

if you don't like giving blowjobs don't be such a B about it. or tell your guy to scrub scrub scrub

• I have NEVER met a guy who gives oral sex. So yes they are selfish, they expect me to do something so disgusting that I hate and all I get is "thanks" it's not that I want them to give me oral (I actually don't I would rather just have normal sex) but I wish guys didn't expect it in a relationship, because I hate it.

• I think I hate you, QA. way to sh*t all over the opposite gender and the majority of sexually active women. Some guys are d*** but goddamn woman! why do you have to be so judgmental!

• My goodness the women answering are such prudes and up their own asses. I would never let a guy go down on me but I would definitely give oral sex, I'm not selfish. Some of you are gonna be alone for a long time

• come back after you've given a blow job, I'm sure you'll think differently about it.

• WHOA WHOA WHOA! I hope someone has pointed out to Miss.Question asker that it is ACTUALLY FOR A FACT! good for your health.

• Yeh I think a lot of these girls on here dissing blow jobs like ewwww need to leave school and their book clubs and try a few things I reckon lol

• i love blowing cock. the gagging's not that fun but if the guy is classy enough, he will stroke your hair and talk to you real sexy :) and then if he's also classy he will pay you back with a smile :) which is great :)) you probably haven't been with a guy who thinks of blow jobs as an act of love and adoration :D it's great to make him happy and then swallow really sweet. then cuddle and what not :) and it doesn't taste that bad. if sex is for the others' enjoyment to both people, it's awesome :)

• I have never had a bad smelling man, although I have had an unpleasant experience as it lasted a f***ing hour haha... but since I got better at it I've missed the taste of him, and when I get aroused that's the first thing I wanna do. show him I care :) plus its like when you make out, because your tongue and lips are getting the same kind of pleasure. Its like an experiment to see what will set him off most. and my guy bought strawberry lube and drinks smoothies so it tastes yummy :)

• lol yes some guys do smell like pure ass and sweat! my ex was so musty! I understand girl I don't really enjoy it either

• OMG GIRL I FEEL YOU! I feel the same exact way as you. They get all pissy and weird when you deny them. I mean seriously who wants to go put there face in someones balls, not me. Its like we aren't asking you to anything to us down there so why make me feel forced to do something to you. Lol. This question so made my day

• If your jaw hurts and you're gagging then you're not doing it right. First off, you suck on it (I usually alternate between sucking on the head and licking the shaft). You don't just open your mouth and bob your head up and down on it. For the gagging part, you need to relax your throat when you're taking him all the way in. If you're still gagging then simply don't deep-throat. As for the smell, tell your man to take a shower. My boyfriend never smells bad, because he cleans himself. Lastly, you don't have to let a guy come in your mouth (I only do when I'm feeling especially generous). Just ask him to come on your chest or something. Giving head IS a choice, you should never HAVE to do it, but understand that there is something to be said for being able to give a man incredible pleasure.

• lmfao! yeh I totally can relate to you on this dear. its f***ing disgusting, men are pricks. the majority of men aree just selfish bastards, id love to ask them to suck a penis. whe my ex asked me if id let him do me up the bum, I just asked him how he'd like it and he was f***ing speecheless. it is bad for your health yeh, so for that reason, don't give in!

• Have you ever thought that with that mentality, that maybe YOU were the problem?

Stop being attracted to douche bags or start becoming a lesbian then. Either way, no guy with any self respect, would wanna date any girl with that mentality.

• Your only 20, you can't generalise in such a huge way! I don't know how many men you have been with ( and don't need to know) but you saying 'all guys demand but won't give' is crazy, how do you know? My boyfriend loves giving and never expected me to give (I'd never done it before) but I chose to try it and I like pleasing him. He never asks for it

• I used to be so against anal and then I tried it a few times now I love it. With lots of lube of course! I love the tight feeling... and how my boyfriend loves it too. I don't know everyone is different but I am definately the sort of person that will try anything once. How do you know if you haven't tried it right? =)

• Really? I love it.

• HOLY SHIT..this is funny as hell. You know what in many cases I agree with you. I don't really like to give head either. I get tired and my mouth hurts after awhile. I also try very hard to not puke on him. The way I see it is you have to take the good with the bad. Most men like it. If you ever meet a guy someday who doesn't ever ask you to do it...YOU MIGHT WANT TO...that's how it is for me..if he doesn't ever ask or make a deal of it..I kind of want to...

• if you don't like it, don't do it. if a guy cares about you he won't want you to be uncomfortable, it may take longer meeting a guy who is not an asshole, because it seems to be in fashion these days. . but they are out thee.

dont give in. people should never try to change your mind about what you do with your body. they get bjs with theirs / so what that's their body, you do what you feel is right for yours.

it is retarded that they keep telling you u should get oral. if you don't like it you don't like it. getting something you don't want to give just do ull want to give it is gross.

• LOL I love this post ! I've never done it before but I never want too ! If he really l <3 oves you he wouldn't dump yu and if he does cutt off his balls in the night :)

• Maybe because its still on the website and still pops up. I still have questions from ages ago that still get answered. I love guys that are animals when it comes to sex. What a turn on Roar baby roar! lol

• Obviously had a bad experience. Yes I def think your boyfriend needs to be clean, free of STI's and shaved down there to make there experience much better. Yeh def not good if it smells down there... but same as on a girl. We should shave/wax, shower regularly and look after ourselves too out of repect for ourselves and our partners. I love giving head! I swallow too a lot of the times I haven't even noticed he's come... I think if anything it tastes a little tangy/salty but pretty much like nothing so I don't think its all that bad. Why not let him blow on your face/t*ts/chest? I think its fun to watch them come on you and kinda turns me on! ;) I think its just like sucking on a big lollypop... surely you enjoy that? Maybe get some nice flavoured lube that you like start off with just a plain old massage on his d*** lube it up then go from there.. I think giving head is fun... mix it up try new things... and the pleasure of seeing my boyfriend squirm, making funny faces and then coming all over me is something nothing else can replace ;) Its an experience all on its own! ha ha Lighten up girlfriend and give it a go. Its always scary first few times but its not that bad. Really =)

• Agree 350%.

• i don't really under stand why they are such a big deal either. but also, we can't experience it from their point of view so we don't know how much they like it. they might feel like "it isn't that bad, it makes me happy, if you care about me, you would just do it."

• But it is THAT BAD! I'm sure there are other ways to make them happy. Surely if they cared about you they would't make you do something so disgusting.

• " some guys love going down on girls and when the girl doesn't want to reciprocate they probably just don't understand"

We can't understand why it's OK for women to be selfish in that regard but when a guy asks for more he's a jerk? OKAY...

• thats not at all what I said. I think some guys are just more sexually adventurous in that regard, whereas some guys really love going down on girls, but their girlfriend might not feel the same about going down on him. I think it should be equal, like if the girl doesn't go down, neither should the guy. but that still doesn't change how they personally feel about it.

• then don't do it. if a guy respects your wishes then he's a good guy. if he's expecting it, well f*** him...not every guy is such an asshole although most are.

• Sex and turn ons are very subjective to every individual. We get it... You don't like it.. No need to be so over dramatic. Also no need to be harsh or criticize those who like it. You obviously are close minded sexually and its a shame that you can't enjoy the whole experience.. You're really missing out on an intimate connection just by being disgusted by pleasuring your partner.

• well then just don't do it! Men have the option to not go down on a girl and a lot of them don't do it. SO just find yourself a guy who doesn't NEED a bj to stay with you.

Believe me, they're out there. :)

• I hate sucking d*** too.I don't like the texture or taste of a penis yuck! But if I am in a relationship with a guy who excepts it but he is clean and returns the favour I will give and take.I still am not a fan of bjs though.Ps you cannot get sti from giving oral sex to a guy.

• You will understand why they want it so bad once you have had a guy go down on you.

After you get used to the feeling , you will enjoy it too. Give it time .

• Your guy needs to wash up before sex. Simple as that. Then you won't smell ass and vinegar scrotum, and all that sweet stench.

Guys will smell after a work out or a long trail hike, that's normal. You get used to it so long as it gets cleans before you put your mouth on it. As for mouth cancer, I don't have it and I've being giving felltio for over a decade now, plenty of times without a condom -- not bragging here, just letting you know it doesn't apply to everyone.

• I don't have a guy. I'm just talking about past experences. Even if they have just come out of the shower it's still disgusing. It's not just that though it is actually uncomfortabe for me, it hurts my jaw and neck and I find it difficult to keep my teeth out of the way.

• Your jaw muscles will strengthen and you'll learn to keep your teeth out of it -- depending on how big the guy is. If you like guys as I do, you'll find pleasure in this, in touching him with your mouth (just think about it -- you got a guys part in your mouth, it's very erotic when you think about it. With the right guy, you may grow to love it as I do).

• I can't open my mouth very wide either, I'm only small. It really is not a nice experience for me. I hate it and I wish I could find a guy who didn't expect them but that's a hard thing to do especially at my age, all they care about is sex.

• I've never met a guy who didn't enjoy going down. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of it though. I used to really dislike blow jobs for many of the same reasons as you. With the guy who I'm seeing now, however, I LOVE giving them! He doesn't have any weird smells. I'M the one who initiates it... he doesn't even have to ask. And he's WANTS to return the favor. I let him because he enjoys it.

I'd rather suck a d*** than eat out a vagina. Just sayin'.

• no way..eating p**** is one of if not the best thing ever. sticking my tounge as far into the hole as I can, flicking that nice little pea size clit then sucking on it while moving my tounge all aroundi it. I just wish my wife would "surprise" me with a bj sometime. just drop to her knees, take it out, and start sucking. a woman on her knees with a c ock in her mouth is an incredible thing to see.

• Ive never given or recieved oral but I'm going to give it the last thing I want to do is recieve though. My recipient is going to wear a flavored condom though

• ive never given a bj but this pretty much sums up how gross I thought it would be.

• Its because you haven't done it hun. I was scared when I first gave my boyfriend one many years ago. I love it now. Its a part of sexuality and something you can do with your boyfriend. Sex would get boring without lots of different things to do. I love giving head.

• Everyone is different. I personally LOVE giving blowjobs while people like you hate them.

• I don't know how you can stand it!

• why do you let yourself just get used like that? He wants blow jobs but gives you nothing in return. He's clearly just using you for his sexual pleasure I would bite his d*** next time he askes for one if I were you. Why do guys belive they deserve all this pleasure? It's selfish. I'm not going to put up with it ever again.

• Well I honestly don't like the idea of someones face in my pussy. Just kind of grosses me out. He has offered but I refused. I am the type of person who likes to see others happy before myself that's why I love giving blowjobs.

• He can expect a bj if he also goes down on me as well

• I don't mind giving blow jobs, but I really don't enjoy it since it hurts my jaw! When I was young I had a boyfriend who would pick me up and take me to Palos Verdes hills, park the car and expect his bj. Of course I obliged and of course I got taken home right after. One time I was at a slumber party and we were all putting on colored facial masks and he came and pulled me out to take me to you know where with my pink mask still on and brought me right back. One time I was working on a school project and he came by, picked me up to me to the hills and right after, he took me back home. He also did several other disrespectful things to me like let like 5 of his friends rape me. Well, anyway he said one time, "Maybe we should get married", I thought, " What!! Are you fucking kidding?". Well, when he took me out this time to as drive-in diner he told me he had head cancer I thought "Yay!!! Good! Thank God!!", sorry, but I was used by this man and could not get away from him. Needless to say, to this day I do not like giving bj's, maybe I should work on it, but I definitely to not like to be forced!!! I do enjoy 69 though because when I get turned on I put more feeling into the act and don't feel like a total piece of meat!!! My boyfriend of a year and a half has just been badgering me lately and I just can't seem to get into it. Maybe because when he asks it is in the most awful moment like when I just got off a double shift at work, when we are sitting in the car at the beach. I just find that disrespectful and yes, he has mentioned leaving me over this and I say go ahead! Because I don't mind doing it, I just want it to be a little more romantic and sensual, ya know?

• OP, I hate blowjobs too. So do most women I've talked to in real life. I've only met two women that actually like blowjobs and both of them were sexually molested as children - as in - giving their male relatives blowjobs so their ideas of sex and love are warped. The rest of the women I've talked to give blowjobs as a labor of love, to opt out of sex, in return for being eaten out, or because they're pressured to. And being pressured a lot happens to a lot of women.

Guys, take a cucumber and try to suck on it like how you think you'd like your penis sucked. Try all those silly techniques that get you hot during a blowjob. I mean it, do this to a cucumber. Was it easy? Did you jaw hurt? Was it fun? Now do it for 15 minutes or longer. Now imagine a hot, disgusting, stream of salty baby gravy exploding in your mouth because that's what swallowing is.

And by the way male commenters, just because a woman gave a blowjob to a guy in the past doesn't mean she owes you a blowjob. If she has in the past and doesn't want to now then that means she clearly doesn't like blowjobs. You shouldn't be coercing her to do something she's uncomfortable with just because she's done it in the past.

But take heart OP, I'm married to a man that can't stand eating a woman out and I hate blowjobs so both of us are just oral sex haters. Neither of us feel like we're missing anything. It works out for us. There are men out there that blowjobs aren't a dealbreaker for. If your boyfriend demands or expects them then leave him, for real, leave him. As a fellow blowjob hater, I know from experience that there will never be a happy medium between a man that loves/expects blowjobs and a woman that hates them. If you stay, you'll just remain miserable.

• More from Girls
    18