I don't like giving blow jobs?

I think it's unfair that most guys expect blow jobs in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to give me oral sex, no one ever has given me it! But they have always expected me to give them a blow job. I hate it. Seriously guys go suck on a penis and tell me how you liked it! I bet you wouldn't enjoy it. Your jaws and neck ache after about 30 seconds, You Gag, All you can smell are sweaty balls and ass, feel cold hairy/spiky balls against your face, Semen tastes like crap, smells sweaty, salty, and disgusting. It is the consistently of runny snot. It's disgusting, uncomfortable and I hate it. But most guys will dump you if you don't do it. Besides it's bad for your health I don't want a STI in my mouth! oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer. Maybe I'll do it if the guy wore a flavoured condom... But no that's not good enough for them doesn't "feel as good". Selfish assholes.

why are people still answering this? it's over 2 months old. No one's going to change my mind on blow jobs, ever. It was just a rant because I hate how guys are such animals about sex, it is disgusting.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Y'know despite I've never had the experience I don't think I really want to receive a BJ. It doesn't really appeal to me, I'd prefer intercourse and the only kind of oral sex that really appeals to me is havin' my balls licked a little. But I ain't gonna' pressure a girl into givin' me head or anythin' cos' I don't really want it. If a girl is eager to give me head and she says she's done it before and she actually likes doin' it then fine. But otherwise I ain't fussed.

What Guys Said 75

Oral sex is a very normal and very common part of sex. I feel sorry for you. You are missing out on a very simple pleasure in life. I do however respect your opinion. That is a two-way street, and therefore you need to respect mine and others. This site is for people to express their opinions, not just be forced to agree to your rant!

Nobody should ever be forced to do something they don't like or aren't comfortable with. You should not have to perform oral, at all, if you do not like it. There is nothing wrong with not liking it or not wanting to do it. Not wanting it doesn't make you a bad person or selfish or an asshole. That would be totally unfair to you.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

It is also totally unfair to make someone go without something they do want and desire! There is nothing wrong with liking or wanting oral sex. It doesn't make someone a bad person or a selfish asshole, it makes them human. We are by design a sexual creature. Humans have sex for pleasure. That is too powerful of a desire to repress for life!

The problem is you two want two different things out of your relationship. I don't see your relationship working. You both need to be honest with each other and realize you want different things that need to come from different people. At the end of the day, you get what you want and are happy, but he doesn't and is without for the rest of his life. Does that not make you think about his feelings at all? Who is the selfish one now? Break up and move on. When you meet a new guy, be straight up honest the minute you meet him and tell him, "you will never get a blow job from me!" Hopefully you will find someone who is ok with that!

i agree on what you said, I'm a guy and i can't stand a girl to do that for me, i even find it disrespectful for my partner

• One more:

One thing that really bothers me still is the superior attitude that some females take toward men, assuming that their (women's) motives are pure and higher because they may not involve sex as much as men. Really, men and women are usually wired pretty differently, but that is not men being "animals" implying they are something less than the women. It's men acting like they are wired to act. Nothing about women makes them morally superior, and the includes those women with a much lower sex drive, or women who look on certain types of sex acts as "things animals do." Men and women both share a lot of wiring with animals, so there may, indeed, be a lot of things we both do that someone can equate to animals. However; that does not give one or the other a morally superior high-ground. If women have more emotional needs, fine. If men have more of a sex drive, fine. That's how we're wired, and it doesn't make one or the other superior. We actually work pretty well together when we learn to.

• I thought this was amuzing until I read the age, now maybe it makes sense. I expect the responses are from similar age groups. I think there is a bigger personality trait/issue here, and this is only one manifestation of that. Let me expound and maybe I can make what I'm saying make sense.

I'm in my early 50s. My wife and I have been married over 30 years now. What may be a surprise to Miley Cyrus and others her age is that sex for us is better than ever, and continues to improve. We thought we were good in our 20s, but now I think I barely knew enough to procreate at that time. :).

Some people seem content to sit in their room in a safe place, define things that make them uncomfortable as "Disgusting" or "animalistic" and never chalenge themselves or push their boundaries. I'm not that person. My wife and I have lived in 3 countries, 6 US states, and are preparing to move to our 21st address. Our kids have seen the world with us. I grew up in a place where only one language was spoken, but now I speak 4 languages, and do business in my second and third language, and I did not learn those two in school originally - I learned them from experiencing that country. I grew up with my parents telling me half of the food I now love was disgusting, and something that should never enter your mouth. Some of them (doen-jahng being chief) I didn't like the first time I tasted it, but after a few times, I had developed a craving for them.

This applies to a lot of sexual things as well. As we've developed, we've also pushed our boundaries and a lot of things we enjoy you may find disgusting. Personally, I'm glad we discovered them.

One of the earliest was that my wife was not comfortable with me giving her oral sex - she thought she was not clean enough, or didn't think that part of her body could be attractive. First of all, nothing about sex is hygeinic. It's not hygenic for one of us to be in the room when the other is sick, either - a lot of our existence is outside of the over-done ideas of hygeine. The truth is, my brain is hard wired to respond to my wife's pheremones. Animals may act like that because they have a lot of the same wiring. After a short time, my wife became comfortable that I wasn't just enduring licking her - I LOVED it, and I found her much more attractive there than she did. When she became comfortable with that, she began to relax, then enjoy it, then love it, then crave it. It comes from the attitude of pushing boundaries, discovering, experiencing excitement, then developing a taste for it. Now, I can't imagine sex without having my face in her pussy at some point. Her pheremones cause every synapse in my body to feel like it fired, even now. Getting to her there gets my consciousness closer to the most intimately guarded parts of her and expresses a closeness that nothing else does. She opens up to me expressing that nothing is off limits to me - it's a closeness.

Let me finish in a comment as I'm out of characters here.

• Likewise, my wife at first wasn't all that fond of the idea of giving oral sex, but after a while, she began to develop a desire to do this to me, too. I think at first it was just wanting to return the favor to me, but after a while, she became much bolder, and now, judging by her enthusiasm for it, and by her reaction when, in the moments of passion, I whisper something about it in her ear, I think it is more. Pheremones may explain part of it, but I think there is more than that.

• Mam,

You haven't had a clean, adult man. Are you a teenager? Oh, well, that'll pass, and you'll come to love the taste of d***. Just tell your man to wash.

Also, one day you'll have an experienced man's tongue on your clit. It's going to blow your mind.

• I am a man of 30, and understand why oral sex would be unappealing to woman. Especially in regards to a wadd of goo being shot in your mouth. Truth be told, there is nothing particularly enjoyable about licking a vagina either, but when a woman is attractive enough, the grossness factor is cancelled out. When the woman is highly attractive it can even be appealing. If Megan Fox had her legs splayed before me, for instance, my face would be in there like a fat kid's in pie.

Despite being able to sympathise with your attitude, I have to divulge that I have a voracious fondness for having my penis sucked. If a woman recoiled from doing this I would think she finds me gross, and this would naturally lead to problems in the relationship. So I would naturally start to look at women who did not find me as gross as potential replacements because people want to think of themselves as desirable and I am no different.

On the other hand, I do find it disgusting that some men insist on urging their mate to swallow their semen. Moreover, I see oral sex as foreplay and so I do not insist on her blowing me to the point of ejaculation.

Oral sex is obviously going to be appealing, considering the mouth is an intimate area (we kiss with it). That said, I am sure there are guys out there for whom it is not a requirement, but I'm equally sure these men would not appeal to you, since guys who are heedful of a woman's feelings get overlooked for guys who look out for number one.

And the news just gets worse, I'm afraid. Being 10 years your senior, I can inform you that over the next decade or so of your life you will learn that men and women are even more incompatible than you think they are now.

Anyway, best of luck.

• i had a girl who didn't like giving oral sex. but she wanted me to go down on her whenever she wanted. so I decided there was only one place for this princess, and that was at somebody elses castle besides mine. the end.

• You don't need to date guys who like blowjobs (which is about every guy out there). Simple solution.

This is like a guy saying he hates the idea of going to college. Tough s***! You gotta either beat em' or join em'. If you don't offer something that replaces a blowjob, then you will simply have lower value than most women who do.

• Okay, I'm going to agree with you... to a point!

Any guy who wants oral sex but isn't willing to also GIVE IT is a selfish slob!

On the other hand: a gay friend of mine (I'm not gay!) says he loves sucking d***. I love giving my (female) partner oral, because I know it pleasures here. Okay, it doesn't taste great, but I'm not going down there for taste... it's to pleasure her.

As for the taste of sperm, I guess it all depends on our mind. I've smelt it and tasted my own, and, when fresh, it tastes like fresh yeast, and isn't smelly either.

About gagging after 30 secs: a lot of oral sex is just an act. You don't need to suck for long, but just rub the guy, and give him the impression of wanting to have him in your mouth (a kind of deep acceptance of what he sees as an intimate part of himself).

As for the link between oral sex and mouth cancer, you're right. I too was a bit cautioned when reading reports about the high coincidence between the two.

PS: Let me still say that guys love blow jobs! (And some like me love giving them too.) But that doesn't mean to say we always get them. My partner of 20 years isn't obliging (except once or twice). But I still keep trying!

• I'm curious, don't you enjoy receiving oral sex?

• Who are these guys who are dumping you over oral sex? Really? I've never done that. Are your relationships just about sex for the guys?

Personally, I'm not into receiving. I find most girls that like me are a little less experienced and aren't so good at it. It's no fun if the girl isn't both into it and good at it. So in a relationship, I stay away from that usually. Maybe I'm vanilla,but all I want to do is be inside her and finish inside her. I find the fascination with mouths, butts, breasts, as silly.

Hate to sya, I'm not as into giving either. I give more than I receive but it creeps me out to have my mouth there for long unless we're in a solid relationship. Seems to me like a big trust issue and I don't want my unprotected tongue on every girl I ever date.

• You need to find a nice tender sweet guy that will be very giving to you. sorry you have been hurt

• I have converted many women just like you...

• I'm guessing she is black. Statistically black men don't reciprocate oral but want bjs.

• Yes I'm white & never dated a black man

• So that makes her black she could be white too... Wow!

• You've just been unfortunately meeting the wrong guys. If he cares about you, he would eat you out and make sure you have an awesome orgasm before him.

• I don't like recieveing bjs so there you go but there is no way I could not eat the p**** =)

• I think that is one of the sh*ttiest deals women get. Personally, I love going down on women so I'm not exactly unbiased. Don't stand for it or you will be regretting it. There are many men like myself who enjoy getting a woman off by going down on her at least as much as receiving oral. Wish you were in my neighborhood because that issue could be solved quickly.

• First, where is your source that "oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer"? I'm not asking for much, ANYTHING really; even a Phillip Morris link would do.

Second, while I agree in part with my radiology friend down below, cancer is not caused exclusively by radiation. The reason radiation causes cancer is because radiation causes DNA damage. However, many things cause DNA damage, including oxidation, toxins from bacteria, and viruses. Depending on the cancer, part of the DNA that initiates apoptosis may be damages, or part of the DNA that controls cell division may be damages. See link Unfortunately, oral cancer is primarily caused by smoking (runner ups: alcohol, sun exposure). See link

Third, slightly more than 1,200,000 people are infected with Clamydia in the United States. See link The population in the Unites States is 311,430,000. That means, that your chance of being infected with the MOST COMMON STI is 0.0385%. (1 in 259). What does that mean? You're just as likely to randomly die from being assaulted by a firearm! (1 in 306). You're more likely to die from a random fall! (1 in 171), or poisoning (1 in 130), or committing suicide (1 in 112), or a car crash (1 in 88). See link So, according to your logic, you should definitely sign yourself up to a crazy house to prevent suicide, but don't use a car to get there! See also link ; link

Lastly, a man's satire on your post:

"I don't like paying for dates?"

"I think it's unfair that most girls expect guys to pay for dates in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to pay for me, nor do any girls pay as often as I do! But they always expect me to pay. I hate it! Seriously, girls should work 40+ hours a week, pay for their own sh*t, and then financially sponsor and feed an other human being. See how you like it! It's like you're pissing your dignity and self-respect away, as if the only way she would talk to you or be interested in you is by you paying. Then, she posits that this is out of charity on your part, and you shouldn't expect anything in return, even though the bill has run you up more than a prostitute at this point. But most girls will dump you if you don't do it. Besides, it's financially unhealthy, I don't want to file for bankruptcy! Maybe I'll do it if we go to McDonald's . . . but NO! that's not good enough for them . . . isn't a "nice place" or "romantic" enough. Selfish b*tches."

• I'm with the majority of men and women, who don't believe you. However, I think the most important question is whether you believe yourself.

• so do you believe me or what?

• HealthPop . . . o.O . . . really?

• Show Older
  • ROFL you are very close minded. All men are NOT animals, you obviously just attract the wrong type so shame on you...oral sex is not just about feeling good. It makes you feel so close with your partner and is a very unselfish way to please your partner. If you do not want to give head then don't, but to guys, when you talk about it as harsh as you do, it makes you seem uptight and boring...jmo

• Girl I've never received it and never given it. I don't expect it. I'd be happy with missionary. I believe in total respect for the girl. So not all of us guys are sex craving animals

• Why are people answering this? If you rant, expect a counter rant. It's kinda common sense.

• U were one of the first Questions I answered when I joined GAG..well I guess you could call me an animal...I love to rub my face in female's organ...and 2 months later..I still don't like bjs...I would love to lick you until you screamed...but don't think we'll ever meet probably...I hope you find the man of your dreams...and that he is like me...no bjs but Give Females Oral Forever!

• hmmm...maybe the dogs are behavng like humans?

• yeah you lick genitals. that's what dogs do when they mate... I would rather not behave like a dog, thanks.

• Dog? Huh? I don't do animals...but I do lick vulvas...

• Show Older
  • first off...BJ with condom on are lame and not worth it. Second you do not have to give a guy a BJ to keep a relationship. If that is the case you are better off them dumping you. Now...BJ's are a nice gesture but not required. It is something you should want to do for your boyfriend as a sign of love. But he should be willing to go down on you in return. It is only fair. I would hold out for equal ground on this one. Here is a good trick a girl did to me once.. Tell the guy you will give him a panguin blowjob. If he ask what that is..tell him...you will see...make sure he is standing...pull down his pants and his boxers...give him a couple sucks to make him hard...then stand up and walk away...he will try to run after you but will end up waddling like a panguin. lol

• oh god where do I start, "I think it's unfair that most guys expect blow jobs in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to give me oral sex", I think here you are the selfish one, there no man on earth that doesn't like for his d*** to be sucked, just because you don't like doing something it doesn't make it a binding rule for the assholes of the world, plus of course guy's are going to dump and have a good time doing so, you are a prude in fact if you google prude your name will pop up, "Seriously guys go suck on a penis and tell me how you liked it!" this question is for gay ppl, plus the equivalent of blow job is going down on a girl, and I absolutely love it and it's not disgusting that's your opinion , and if she squirts it's the equivalent of come and I wouldn't mind tasting it , sex is called exchange of bodily fluids , it's gonna get sweaty and smelly but the joy trumps all that, and there is no joy with you, there are some guy's who doesn't like giving oral you can bargain with them, or else no man is gonna stick with no matter how hot, how rich, how smart , how sweet (highly doubt that) you are...

• Can tell this girl had a bad experience with another dude. Apparently, she's just venting hahahaha. And apparently she still haven't matured yet for her age with all this " I don't like giving bjs" BS. OK seriously, GROW THE F*** UP!. I mean seriously, how many blowjobs did you give to guys before POSTING this online? 10? 20? lol hahahaha wow. you are one immature girl.

she won't last very long in a relationship ~ lol >_> hahahaha! then again, mhm yea what I said lol

• Quite a description :) don't do it if you don't like it , if a guy forces you , dump him :P

• Competition's a bitch, eh? Haha! It's not about being selfish. Plenty of girls (most in fact) will happily blow a guy, so if you won't and he likes it, he can always find someone else who does enjoy it.

And shouldn't his balls be warm? LMFAO!

• Who's trying to change your mind? If you don't like it, don't do it: it's that simple. You can find a guy who doesn't like oral that much. Or maybe you be okay with him getting blown by other girls?

All I was saying is that dating is a competitive game and MOST girls these days suck c0ck and LOVE it! Most guys love getting sucked off too. So that means you'll need to make up for it elsewhere or settle for a lesser guy. Life's about compromises, though.

• OK, put that on your social/business card when dating

Why tell us?

Why so many answers to this?

What DO you like to do with a man? Stay positive, honey.

• well that's why you don't go down on hobos

• it might help if you develpoed a better taste in men, if you found guys that would return the favor, wash their balls, groom them selfs down there, consider useing condoms if its important to you etc..

• Here's the truth of the matter, well you might as well get used to giving head, because once you start dating another guy and you tell him you don't give head, he won't stick around very long.

• well then don't expect to have a boyfriend for very long.

• if a guy only gets into a realtionship for sexual favours he's an asshole and I want nothing to do with him anyway. So I will be the one doing the dumping, not him.

• Actually its healthy for you to swallow sperm, lots of proteins in there.

I think your problem is that you've never got good head yourself. Your dating selfish assholes who only think for themselves getting off and don't focus on you and your orgasms at all.

If you came over and over again from a guy giving you head, you would be turned on by the idea of giving him head and making him come instead of viewing it as a chore. You would be turned on by the fact that your turning him on.

• No, the only disgusting animal here is you question asker. Its no wonder no guys will give you head and don't make you come at all, your a completely self centered bitch!

• and alynaresque you are absolutley discusting! your a filthy animal no wonder your too poor to even buy yourself food.

• yeah I agree with her, if its so healthy why don't guys just eat it themselfs?

• Show Older
  • Honestly, I have never been attracted by the thought of a bj. However, I have always loved watching my partner writher, scream, and moan in ectasy when I eat her out.

• But you expect guys to go down on you

• no I do not, I don't expect anything so filthy and disgusting.

• She actually stated she had never had a guy go down on her and she didn't expect anyone to

• As a guy I look after myself by keeping fit, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, and keep very clean. I am especially clean when I get the hint that any sexual activity is about to occur. Along with laying down fresh sheets on the bed (just in case), every nook and cranny of my body is washed in the shower. It not only makes me feel good, but the girls seem to notice. In fact one of my girlfriends once said that after dating me for 4 years, she never smelt BO on me. Ever. I'm quite proud of that, considering that I don't have to try THAT hard to maintain myself. Half an hour and I'm all done. That includes the good old SSS (Shit, Shower and Shave)... Haha... :-)

I also shave myself "down there", to reduce sweating and keep the area cool (because I work in an office hence I sit all day). But importantly I look, smell and taste as good as I can...

Why is this important? Well, the combination of all the above is geared so that girls like to have sex with me. And maybe they want a little more. It works, and very well too. The fruit and veg is the secret ingredient because makes my come taste sweet. Even my ex-girlfriend who I argue with and had a tempestuous relationship for over a year...still enjoys giving me head.

I'm not bragging here, just stating the facts. I like a girl who is clean, soft, smell and tastes good when I run my tongue on the inside of her leg...moving slowly down onto her holiest of holies (I like that thought...). I would like to think that girls would enjoy the male equivalent. They will even do more for a guy if she likes him and feels comfortable to explore. I am usually the first to go down on the girl and yes I will keep going until she cums too... ;-) That is, before I mount her and f*** her like crazy now that she's mega-turned on.

Why all this effort? BECAUSE I LIKE IT WHEN SHE SUCKS MY COCK... even better when she goes all the way. I will do anything for her in return. I will stick with a girl who wants to share oral sex with me on a regular basis. It's all good :-)

So my point is: perhaps this is the standard that we should aim towards. Then maybe the whole experience might be more enjoyable. I can't help what I am born with. I'm only a man, after all.

For Anonymous, it seems that you are perhaps not much of a sexual person. This may change with the right person. Or it may not. The fact that you associate so much negativity towards something that is truly wonderful is a shame. Or maybe the guy simply had a sweaty, smelly ass. Get someone else! Best of luck...

• I don't think I'm in the minority. Heaps of girls don't like it. I don't understand why anyone would want to do it. And what has pregnancy got to do with it? Don't you know women can have sex while pregnant? It's even used as a method to bring on labour when the baby's due.

• the fact that there are more girls that like giving head and enjoy it makes you the minority, and plus tell me how are you going to please a guy say you were pregnant , hun

• I don't care how clean the guy is it's still awful! & its rude of them to even ask for one!

• You need to have your guy to wash his dirty balls. lol. . Why haven't they gone down on you?

• it wouldn't matter if he was clean or not it would still be horrible. I have never asked for a guy to go down on me and I don't expect them to its disgusting.

• I don't expect them

• Baby oh baby - what am I gonna do with you? - Barry White

Sorry, the song's been stuck in my head all day. Speaking of head, I don't like giving bj's either. Well, I don't think so anyway. Unless it was mine. I love my boy parts. In fact, I love girls parts a whole lot too. At least I can get in any position I need to depending on what my girl happens to feel like doing then. I like the fragrance and the way her nice soft bush feels on my face too. We both enjoy each other. I bet one big reason we do is that she doesn't have a big sweaty out of control hairy p**** with half of it shaved so that part can feel cold and clamy oh, and spiky too - probably from the stubble from not keeping up her obligation to shave every 15 minutes so it feels (and looks) nice and smooth like a 4 year old's puffy vag.(you know, the way most guys today demand all women maintain their pussies - relationship or not).

Me I'm very happy with the way we were made - God or evolution, you pick. No matter what we were born with - big fat cock, tiny little pussy, hairy or sparse, brown, red, blond - whatever we have I think it's a fantastic design. Like your car, you do have a choice when it comes to what kind of guy you pick. There are thousands of combinations of the types of equipment you will come across when you find different partners. Just because you picked a lemon with sour sweaty balls that he shaved once and let grow back to become a kiwi, doesn't mean the next one won't be a nice, delicious, perfect sized, **** like mine. I know when I come that not a drop is wasted because my girl doesn't gag from some nasty sour spunk from your guy because he has a sh*t diet with too much meat and probably smokes. A healthy guy who eats a lot of fresh fruit, veggies and grians with maybe a little chicken, fish and beef once in a while has some pretty tasty banana juice. Ask your girlfriends. Believe me, if every guy was shooting out sh*t flavored goo, I don't think the term blow job would have been invented. Nobody, except the most deviant of troll chicks would find it a delicassey. But thanks to proper hygene and a little soap and water (and I mean very little soap ladies) and everybody can enjoy hours of oral pleasure way before you even think of having that animal of a boyfriend hop on your back and pound the daylights out of you with that nasty, crusty ol' dog d*** that you make sound so appetizing.

I hope you hang on to this charmer and keep him locked up away from the rest of the female population before he horrifies another poor girl with his rendition of "cesspool blow job". Otherwise it will become epidemic and soon us guys with our delicious cocksicles will only remember hearing those once popular phrases like blow job, **** sucking, and "Honey, would you mind swallowing all of it tonight, please?" a long forgotten memory. With the threat of oral cancer on the rise, that practice would be outlawed worldwide except for a handful of third world cities. Thanks, Anon!

• i didn't let my girlfriend do it until she was ready and the was three years into the relationship. and if she never wanted to do it then that would have been fine. I gave oral to her but I was happy doing it, she now loves giving head. just wait and if he pushes you, tell him no and if he continus then he's only looking sexual relationship.

• Bulls~@* smoking is the main cause of oral cancer

• True I should have said chewing

• Actually smoking has less risk of oral cancer. Its smokeless tobaco that has a high risk of oral cancer.

• Show More

What Girls Said 46

• I hate sucking d*** too.I don't like the texture or taste of a penis yuck! But if I am in a relationship with a guy who excepts it but he is clean and returns the favour I will give and take.I still am not a fan of bjs though.Ps you cannot get sti from giving oral sex to a guy.

• Do what works for you. Some people just don't like doing certain things, don't be bullied into something you don't like.

• if you don't like it, don't do it. if a guy cares about you he won't want you to be uncomfortable, it may take longer meeting a guy who is not an asshole, because it seems to be in fashion these days. . but they are out thee.

dont give in. people should never try to change your mind about what you do with your body. they get bjs with theirs / so what that's their body, you do what you feel is right for yours.

it is retarded that they keep telling you u should get oral. if you don't like it you don't like it. getting something you don't want to give just do ull want to give it is gross.

• I totally agree with you. Do what ever makes you happy. Always.

If you don't like giving blow jobs don't do it, and if guys don't like it oh well, they can go find another slut who is willing to be their puppet.

If they don't want you because you don't want to give blow jobs anymore well they're not worth it and they only see you as a sex toy. Damn, people now a days are obsessed with sex.

• Sex and turn ons are very subjective to every individual. We get it... You don't like it.. No need to be so over dramatic. Also no need to be harsh or criticize those who like it. You obviously are close minded sexually and its a shame that you can't enjoy the whole experience.. You're really missing out on an intimate connection just by being disgusted by pleasuring your partner.

• He can expect a bj if he also goes down on me as well

• Maybe because its still on the website and still pops up. I still have questions from ages ago that still get answered. I love guys that are animals when it comes to sex. What a turn on Roar baby roar! lol

• Obviously had a bad experience. Yes I def think your boyfriend needs to be clean, free of STI's and shaved down there to make there experience much better. Yeh def not good if it smells down there... but same as on a girl. We should shave/wax, shower regularly and look after ourselves too out of repect for ourselves and our partners. I love giving head! I swallow too a lot of the times I haven't even noticed he's come... I think if anything it tastes a little tangy/salty but pretty much like nothing so I don't think its all that bad. Why not let him blow on your face/t*ts/chest? I think its fun to watch them come on you and kinda turns me on! ;) I think its just like sucking on a big lollypop... surely you enjoy that? Maybe get some nice flavoured lube that you like start off with just a plain old massage on his d*** lube it up then go from there.. I think giving head is fun... mix it up try new things... and the pleasure of seeing my boyfriend squirm, making funny faces and then coming all over me is something nothing else can replace ;) Its an experience all on its own! ha ha Lighten up girlfriend and give it a go. Its always scary first few times but its not that bad. Really =)

• ive never given a bj but this pretty much sums up how gross I thought it would be.

• Its because you haven't done it hun. I was scared when I first gave my boyfriend one many years ago. I love it now. Its a part of sexuality and something you can do with your boyfriend. Sex would get boring without lots of different things to do. I love giving head.

• okay. a lot of guys have responded to this one... I want to comment too.

I can respect where you are coming from, though I think you are wrong abou the oral cancer part. That is an urban legend.

I don't think anyone should ever be demanding oral sex, and I think that if anyone is going to expect it, they should be ready to at some point return the favour.

As for why some people enjoy doing it? For me, it is because I enjoy that he is enjoying it. Getting him aroused turns me on. Maybe that is strange, but that is the best way to explain it.

Tips to address some of your concerns:

What he eats, drinks and inhales alters the consistency and taste of cum.

Try to plan things so that he isn't sweaty when you go down there but straight out of the shower. or better yet, get in the shower with him.

If you can't handle blowing him for a long time or don't want to start when he is already super aroused so you have less work to do. Or start with a bj and then climb on. Or have him finish on you. Also, maybe try mixing it up a little? If your mouth is really about to fall off, find something do do with your tongue or hands while you take a break.

Oh and if you really can't swallow but want to... make sure you have a glass of something juice, beer whatever to wash it down with next to you. helps if your mouth dries up too

ultimately if you don't want to, don't do it. if he feels so strongly about something that you want no part of you two don't really suit each other anyhow.

• every gal enjoys it ...sucking a d*** is now gals hobby

you won't like giving a blowjob because you are a LESBIAN...& also bored of giving it as your experience says...

so now start liking a gal bcoz a LESBIAN only hates/giving blowjob...

• then don't do it. if a guy respects your wishes then he's a good guy. if he's expecting it, well f*** him...not every guy is such an asshole although most are.

• OMG GIRL I FEEL YOU! I feel the same exact way as you. They get all pissy and weird when you deny them. I mean seriously who wants to go put there face in someones balls, not me. Its like we aren't asking you to anything to us down there so why make me feel forced to do something to you. Lol. This question so made my day

• This is just to answer a question that you'd asked on one of your answers... Blow jobs are a part of intimacy because allowing you to have their "manhood" in such a vulnerable place as your mouth shows trust. It's so vulnerable because, your jaw CAN collapse and you CAN bite. And it, obviously, would hurt.

Also I love giving head. Personally, I love the taste of a nice hard one in my mouth. Especially the moaning and the pleasured faces he makes and the pulsing just before he climaxes.

I'm often soaked doing that before he even touches me.

• I just got a bulge in my shorts...who's with me?

• yup I would back off QA. best answer I've read and I'm done with this question.

• She is not disgusting. You are just a frigid bitch.

• Show Older
  • Ok, I guess I agree on the whole 'they expect it' thing when you don't expect the same from them, that's kind of annoying. The first time I did it my ex kinda pressured/shamed/pushed me into it and I resent him for it.

But I disagree with you on all the other points, you're seeing it from the wrong perspective. If you have no skill, it's rough and not fun at all. Just like if you're bad at any other task - it's also not fun. However, if you were to become good at it, making your partner feel incredible just because of what you could do with your mouth it would feel totally different. And that's how you could to start looking at it.

I felt totally like you at first and now I feel the opposite. You have to find a guy that lets you do things on your own time instead of pressuring you with expectations, I was lucky to find a guy like that after the guy I mentioned before and he changed the whole game for me. Not to mention, thanks to him I figured out that giving head to a good sized d*** vs. a small one makes alllll the difference in the world.

If you're not ready for it now, don't do it. And I'm not saying you'll ever like it, some people certainly don't, but just make sure you're saying you hate it because you actually hate it and not because you're embarrassed/pressured/worried you're not doing it right. All those things can be fixed with a good, patient guy and some practice.

• Agree 350%.

• honestly I don't think you like giving it, because you don't really like the guy.

Also suggest 69, I have never really had a problem with a guy not being interested in giving me anything. Are you only giving blowjobs and not even having sex? You could also try to find an older guy. Yeah they might ask for a blow job before they give you oral, but they should not to long after.

• I feel, if you want me to go down on u, you most please me first. In that regard...I'm the selfish one. I also like to clean the penis first and as one person suggested there are flavored and edible lotions. It helps. But you are right...if you don't want to do it, then don't because its won't be enjoyable. There are other things that can please they both of u. I also agree it is selfish when a guy demands it. I never been in that situation, but a friend of mine often gives her boyfriend a BJ when he demands it, even if she's not in the mood. I was shocked. On one occasion, she was on a period, didn't feel sexually active but he someone convinced her to give him a BJ. He didn't get off and got upset at her and for the rest of the day he was a bitch. He doesn't know how to please her and she's too stupid to figure out that's its him and not her. It pisses me off that she can't get this. That fact that I know what she likes and he doesn't confuses me (no, we do not have a relationship, it just comes up during girl-talk). Why can't she tell him what she likes? She's never been comfortable with sex and has confided in me she only goes through the motions for the guy. It's sad. All she needs is a guy who is experienced and sincere. Why do women put up w losers and then blame themselves for lack of sexual drive?! Ladies, you have as much right to demand great sex as he does!

• If your jaw hurts and you're gagging then you're not doing it right. First off, you suck on it (I usually alternate between sucking on the head and licking the shaft). You don't just open your mouth and bob your head up and down on it. For the gagging part, you need to relax your throat when you're taking him all the way in. If you're still gagging then simply don't deep-throat. As for the smell, tell your man to take a shower. My boyfriend never smells bad, because he cleans himself. Lastly, you don't have to let a guy come in your mouth (I only do when I'm feeling especially generous). Just ask him to come on your chest or something. Giving head IS a choice, you should never HAVE to do it, but understand that there is something to be said for being able to give a man incredible pleasure.

• Really? I love it.

• LOL I love this post ! I've never done it before but I never want too ! If he really l <3 oves you he wouldn't dump yu and if he does cutt off his balls in the night :)

• Maybe your being pessimistic. I mean I love giving blowjobs to my boyfriend. and he is not a 'selfish asshole'. he doesn't expect blowjobs and would not dump me if I refused. I guess you just haven't come to realize that sometimes not everyone has the same feelings as you about sexual activities. Plus just because a guy asks for a blowjob doesn't mean he will dump you if you refuse. I GUARANTEE that some of the boys you gave blowjobs to didn't EXPECT you too so stop being a whiny little bitch.

• well then just don't do it! Men have the option to not go down on a girl and a lot of them don't do it. SO just find yourself a guy who doesn't NEED a bj to stay with you.

Believe me, they're out there. :)

• HOLY SHIT..this is funny as hell. You know what in many cases I agree with you. I don't really like to give head either. I get tired and my mouth hurts after awhile. I also try very hard to not puke on him. The way I see it is you have to take the good with the bad. Most men like it. If you ever meet a guy someday who doesn't ever ask you to do it...YOU MIGHT WANT TO...that's how it is for me..if he doesn't ever ask or make a deal of it..I kind of want to...

• Blowjobs are great. I love giving them and semen is actuall reay good for your health and your teeth. If a guy showers you won't smell sweaty anything. I only give head to a guy I'm in love with but if you learn how to do it right you could get pleasure out of it too. I do. Mai jaw and neck never get tired or ache because I know how to do it right. You can work on your gag reflex or get rid of it all together which is what I did. Deep throating is even better than just regular old head. If you ask the guy to eat certain fruits like pineapples his semen will be sweet and more fruity than salty. I've never known semen to really have a smell and why are you smelling it anyway? Either spit it or swallow it. If you're smart you won't do anything with a guy that hasn't tested negative for every possible STI so you wouldn't have to worry about it. Oh and oral sex won't give you cancer unless they have HPV which is an STI. Get your facts straight and get over yourself. Just because you don't like any oral pleasure doesn't mean you should be selfish and hate on guys for enjoying it. I know plenty of guys who don't demand it though and sure as hell won't dump a great girl over it. If you've been dumped its probably because of your personality and attitude not your oral preferences.

• I've made guys wear them for oral. There are other ways to heighten sensation when using a condom. I'm sorry for calling you hopeless. I truly hope you arent. No ones perfect and I knoe for sure that I'm not. I've been through a lot too and I know there are people who hate on me for some of mai opinions. Please don't hate yourself hun I wad just angry ober some personal bs and shouldn't have taken it out on you. Again I'm truly sorry.

• Yeah and what guy will wear a condom for oral sex? they won't be able to feel it so what's the point? I would rather not do it at all. Thanks a lot for calling me a hopeless case. I know I am, I hate myself. You don't know what I've been through in life. Not everyone's perfect.

• Use a freakin condom then. And if he said anything about it remind him that a wee bit less pleasure is better than a disease on both your ends. But from reading your responses you seem like a hopeless case anyway so good luck improving your personal/sex life with that crappy, passive attitude.

• Show Older
  • iunno how it tastes ...lol... I've never done it ... and I don't wanna try it... that is pretty nasty and come on WOMEN you use your mouth to eat and kiss your kids and your husband... WTF .. I'm barely 18 and I think about sh*t like this before giving heads to some guy jst to satisfy him...fk that any ways imagine a hair of his stays their and like you eat afterward and ewwww the hair comes out... or maybe he comes in you mouth ... DISGUSTING!

• Its because you haven't tried it. I used to be like you now I love it. F***have a go woman.

• I can totally see your point the way you described a blow job up there, but personally I enjoy them! I don't think it's particularly unpleasant and hearing that guy moan and knowing that you're giving him pleasure is just plain awesome!

• You can describe how disgusting you think it is all day long, but when you look up and see him bite his lip and moan and make those sexy faces, duuuude it's the greatest feeling ever.

If you haven't enjoyed it yet it's because either of you weren't truly into one another.

• Amen to this, seriously. Especially lines 1 & 2

• In my opinion,i don't think the QA is a prude at all...i think it's just preference. The first time I did it,i didn't know quite what to think of it.I know one thing was for sure...i wasn't getting off from doing it.Although,i was pleased to know that HE was.Some Women just like doing it because of the fact that it's almost a sure fire way to get a guy off,and feel desirable. But is it the most fun,exciting thing to do? Hell no. But women do it because if not...they are considered a prude or selfish...blah,blah. Rubbish I say.

• Ive never given or recieved oral but I'm going to give it the last thing I want to do is recieve though. My recipient is going to wear a flavored condom though

• You will understand why they want it so bad once you have had a guy go down on you.

After you get used to the feeling , you will enjoy it too. Give it time .

• i don't like it either but I don't hate it. I do it because he wants me to. doesn't do anything for me

• I don't hate it per say but I definitely don't like it. My main tactic is use something else as a distraction titty f***ing, or sex in general. My main problem with it is that I get really horny and then I get frustrated having to carefully concentrate on the uncomfortable task of oral.

If your jaw gets uncomfortable use hand for a while, also make him wash and most importantly keep deep throating to a minimal if you have a strong gag reflex the head is the most sensitive anyways.

• I've never met a guy who didn't enjoy going down. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of it though. I used to really dislike blow jobs for many of the same reasons as you. With the guy who I'm seeing now, however, I LOVE giving them! He doesn't have any weird smells. I'M the one who initiates it... he doesn't even have to ask. And he's WANTS to return the favor. I let him because he enjoys it.

I'd rather suck a d*** than eat out a vagina. Just sayin'.

• no way..eating p**** is one of if not the best thing ever. sticking my tounge as far into the hole as I can, flicking that nice little pea size clit then sucking on it while moving my tounge all aroundi it. I just wish my wife would "surprise" me with a bj sometime. just drop to her knees, take it out, and start sucking. a woman on her knees with a c ock in her mouth is an incredible thing to see.

• i love blowing cock. the gagging's not that fun but if the guy is classy enough, he will stroke your hair and talk to you real sexy :) and then if he's also classy he will pay you back with a smile :) which is great :)) you probably haven't been with a guy who thinks of blow jobs as an act of love and adoration :D it's great to make him happy and then swallow really sweet. then cuddle and what not :) and it doesn't taste that bad. if sex is for the others' enjoyment to both people, it's awesome :)

• I have never had a bad smelling man, although I have had an unpleasant experience as it lasted a f***ing hour haha... but since I got better at it I've missed the taste of him, and when I get aroused that's the first thing I wanna do. show him I care :) plus its like when you make out, because your tongue and lips are getting the same kind of pleasure. Its like an experiment to see what will set him off most. and my guy bought strawberry lube and drinks smoothies so it tastes yummy :)

• its interesting how most guys love giving a girl oral sex mostly because they like to see her enjoying herself, pleasure etc etc. but girls (such as yourself) don't care to see their guy satisfied. now THATS selfish.

if you don't like giving blowjobs don't be such a B about it. or tell your guy to scrub scrub scrub

• I think I hate you, QA. way to sh*t all over the opposite gender and the majority of sexually active women. Some guys are d*** but goddamn woman! why do you have to be so judgmental!

• I have NEVER met a guy who gives oral sex. So yes they are selfish, they expect me to do something so disgusting that I hate and all I get is "thanks" it's not that I want them to give me oral (I actually don't I would rather just have normal sex) but I wish guys didn't expect it in a relationship, because I hate it.

• Your guy needs to wash up before sex. Simple as that. Then you won't smell ass and vinegar scrotum, and all that sweet stench.

Guys will smell after a work out or a long trail hike, that's normal. You get used to it so long as it gets cleans before you put your mouth on it. As for mouth cancer, I don't have it and I've being giving felltio for over a decade now, plenty of times without a condom -- not bragging here, just letting you know it doesn't apply to everyone.

• I can't open my mouth very wide either, I'm only small. It really is not a nice experience for me. I hate it and I wish I could find a guy who didn't expect them but that's a hard thing to do especially at my age, all they care about is sex.

• Your jaw muscles will strengthen and you'll learn to keep your teeth out of it -- depending on how big the guy is. If you like guys as I do, you'll find pleasure in this, in touching him with your mouth (just think about it -- you got a guys part in your mouth, it's very erotic when you think about it. With the right guy, you may grow to love it as I do).

• I don't have a guy. I'm just talking about past experences. Even if they have just come out of the shower it's still disgusing. It's not just that though it is actually uncomfortabe for me, it hurts my jaw and neck and I find it difficult to keep my teeth out of the way.

• Hahaha this is so true. THEY ARE GROSS!

• Well no wonder you don't like it; you've been with nasty, poorly groomed, inconsiderate guys!

It's not bad when a guy really knows how to take care of himself down there. At first, giving a guy head may seem gross. However, it is the one of the best gifts you can give to a man who deserve it.

• You're 20. That explains EVERYTHING. I was 24 when I met Mr. Wonderful (now ex).

• How old were you when you met your wonderful man? I'm 20 and I've never met a guy like that. maybe your right I might think differently if I were in love, and have someone love me, and do special things for me. But that has never happened. Guy's my age are just after sex, well the ones I have come across anyway. I don't know where/how to meet nice ones.

• Look, I've known girls in my time that hated giving blowjobs. However, that changed when they found guys they REALLY liked. You would be surprised at what you will do for someone you care about. I never thought I would do anal, but eventually I found a wonderful man that worshipped me and made me feel comfortable enough to try it.

• Show Older
  • My goodness the women answering are such prudes and up their own asses. I would never let a guy go down on me but I would definitely give oral sex, I'm not selfish. Some of you are gonna be alone for a long time

• Yeh I think a lot of these girls on here dissing blow jobs like ewwww need to leave school and their book clubs and try a few things I reckon lol

• WHOA WHOA WHOA! I hope someone has pointed out to Miss.Question asker that it is ACTUALLY FOR A FACT! good for your health.

• This answer resonates truth! You and some other girls/women here, I salute your resolve!

And by the way, why won't you let a guy down on you? With that mindset, I'd break a relationship just because you wouldn't let me return the favor! I want you to be happy, too!

• Show Older
  • Show More