I don't like giving blow jobs?

I think it's unfair that most guys expect blow jobs in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to give me oral sex, no one ever has given me it! But they have always expected me to give them a blow job. I hate it. Seriously guys go suck on a penis and tell me how you liked it! I bet you wouldn't enjoy it. Your jaws and neck ache after about 30 seconds, You Gag, All you can smell are sweaty balls and ass, feel cold hairy/spiky balls against your face, Semen tastes like crap, smells sweaty, salty, and disgusting. It is the consistently of runny snot. It's disgusting, uncomfortable and I hate it. But most guys will dump you if you don't do it. Besides it's bad for your health I don't want a STI in my mouth! oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer. Maybe I'll do it if the guy wore a flavoured condom... But no that's not good enough for them doesn't "feel as good". Selfish assholes.

why are people still answering this? it's over 2 months old. No one's going to change my mind on blow jobs, ever. It was just a rant because I hate how guys are such animals about sex, it is disgusting.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Y'know despite I've never had the experience I don't think I really want to receive a BJ. It doesn't really appeal to me, I'd prefer intercourse and the only kind of oral sex that really appeals to me is havin' my balls licked a little. But I ain't gonna' pressure a girl into givin' me head or anythin' cos' I don't really want it. If a girl is eager to give me head and she says she's done it before and she actually likes doin' it then fine. But otherwise I ain't fussed.

What Guys Said 75

• I don't expect blow jobs. And yes, oral sex is as risky as vaginal sex, where STD's are concerned:It's a bit less risky than anal and that's why gays labeled oral 'less risky'.Here are some links:STDs can be transmitted through oral sex as well: link What infections can I catch through oral sex?: link HPV Causing More Oral Cancer in Men: link and: link and : link and: link

• And a girl can get hepatitis from a BJUSE CONDOMS!

• indeed

• Personally...i can't imagine being in a monogamous relationship & not getting blowjobs.I agree w "dudeman"...if the girl NEVER gave a blowjob, & I'm committed to her, then I wouldn't expect that. If I know that she has, & she refues to give me blowjobs...to be frank, F*CK THAT.Why? Because I'd consistently feel shorthanded during the entire relationship, & that would build frustration, & to be frank that would probably turn me off during intimacy. I'd think about how she sucked d*cks before...but refuses to suck mine, & I'm HER BOYFRIEND.Can't do it.

• so you just get into relationships so you have someone to relive your sexual wants? asshole.

• well if a girl does want to do it that's fine as long as she hasn't blown other guys if she has and she doesn't blow me too then that's the end of the relationship

• You've just been unfortunately meeting the wrong guys. If he cares about you, he would eat you out and make sure you have an awesome orgasm before him.

• Why are people answering this? If you rant, expect a counter rant. It's kinda common sense.

• well that's why you don't go down on hobos

• it might help if you develpoed a better taste in men, if you found guys that would return the favor, wash their balls, groom them selfs down there, consider useing condoms if its important to you etc..

• Here's the truth of the matter, well you might as well get used to giving head, because once you start dating another guy and you tell him you don't give head, he won't stick around very long.

• if a guy only gets into a realtionship for sexual favours he's an asshole and I want nothing to do with him anyway. So I will be the one doing the dumping, not him.

• well then don't expect to have a boyfriend for very long.

• Here's an idea. Don't give blowjobs to assholes that dont' wash properly, pull your hair, thrash your head around and force your to deepthroat. If you don't like hair, get him to shave. - and yes, they will return the favour. Men fantasize about going down on women.Last but best idea: STOP GENERALIZING.

• I never want to give another blow job ever again! I don't care if he's showered (sperm is still gross and he still sweats) and shaving just makes it feel spikey. It's still a bad experience, that I don't enjoy one bit. Men who ask for blow jobs say it's not that bad but HAVE YOU EVER TRYED IT? no I bet you haven't. I don't expect oral sex, never asked for it and never had anyone give it to me. So why do all men think it's a necessity to have a blow job? otheriwise they just look for a new girl.

• Show Older
    • I didn't apoligise because I thought you were gay. I know gay people are normal and I treat them the same as everyone else, I have gay friends. I was apologising incase I hurt your feelings because you said that saying blow jobs are disgusting would be offensive to a gay man. I know I don't have to give blow jobs, but I don't want to be single either. Guys see it as a deal breaker. But I think it's unfair I don't dump people if they don't do something sexual to me, there is more to life then sex.

• Guys don't see it as a deal breaker. YOUR guys see it as a deal breaker.

• First, where is your source that "oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer"? I'm not asking for much, ANYTHING really; even a Phillip Morris link would do.Second, while I agree in part with my radiology friend down below, cancer is not caused exclusively by radiation. The reason radiation causes cancer is because radiation causes DNA damage. However, many things cause DNA damage, including oxidation, toxins from bacteria, and viruses. Depending on the cancer, part of the DNA that initiates apoptosis may be damages, or part of the DNA that controls cell division may be damages. See link Unfortunately, oral cancer is primarily caused by smoking (runner ups: alcohol, sun exposure). See link Third, slightly more than 1,200,000 people are infected with Clamydia in the United States. See link The population in the Unites States is 311,430,000. That means, that your chance of being infected with the MOST COMMON STI is 0.0385%. (1 in 259). What does that mean? You're just as likely to randomly die from being assaulted by a firearm! (1 in 306). You're more likely to die from a random fall! (1 in 171), or poisoning (1 in 130), or committing suicide (1 in 112), or a car crash (1 in 88). See link So, according to your logic, you should definitely sign yourself up to a crazy house to prevent suicide, but don't use a car to get there! See also link ; link Lastly, a man's satire on your post:"I don't like paying for dates?""I think it's unfair that most girls expect guys to pay for dates in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to pay for me, nor do any girls pay as often as I do! But they always expect me to pay. I hate it! Seriously, girls should work 40+ hours a week, pay for their own sh*t, and then financially sponsor and feed an other human being. See how you like it! It's like you're pissing your dignity and self-respect away, as if the only way she would talk to you or be interested in you is by you paying. Then, she posits that this is out of charity on your part, and you shouldn't expect anything in return, even though the bill has run you up more than a prostitute at this point. But most girls will dump you if you don't do it. Besides, it's financially unhealthy, I don't want to file for bankruptcy! Maybe I'll do it if we go to McDonald's . . . but NO! that's not good enough for them . . . isn't a "nice place" or "romantic" enough. Selfish b*tches."

• link and as for your paying for dates comment. I'm a girl and no man has EVER paid for me out on a date. It's always been that we pay for ourselfs.

• Show Older
    • so do you believe me or what?

• I'm with the majority of men and women, who don't believe you. However, I think the most important question is whether you believe yourself.

• I am sure you can find someone who does not want a bj.However, note that very few girls have your kind of experience with bjs.

• i had a girl who didn't like giving oral sex. but she wanted me to go down on her whenever she wanted. so I decided there was only one place for this princess, and that was at somebody elses castle besides mine. the end.

• You need to find a nice tender sweet guy that will be very giving to you. sorry you have been hurt

• It's not the best feeling, especially if the girl in question takes the word "blow" literally (ouch). If you don't like it, don't do it, but a guy that wants you to give and not receive is missing out anyway.

• Every partner I've been with except one initiated oral without being asked. Virgins who didn't want intercourse did it as something really special for me without compromising their cherry. Some others finished me that way as they didn't want me to finish in thier pu$$y for less chance of pregnancy. Some others thought it was a nice way to start things off.The one exception hated the idea and never did it over a three year relationship. It is something I enjoy, but nowhere near as much as intercourse so I'd probably be happy if I never had another in my life. You'll probably find someone who it isn't a big deal to either.> I'm angry and hate my life. Yes I am shy and introverted IN REAL LIFE Sounds like you have been abused by some total a$$holes. Try to calm down though. The guys you go on to meet won't be the ones responsible for how badly you feel now. Give them a break until you have cause to dislike them, and you'll come over as someone more fun to know who guys will want to get to know and in time to love.

• Bulls~@* smoking is the main cause of oral cancer

• Actually smoking has less risk of oral cancer. Its smokeless tobaco that has a high risk of oral cancer.

• True I should have said chewing

• I'm jealous cause I never asked a girl to give me a blow job. Because of the majority, the guys like me are left in the dark. Not saying that its not enjoyable, but its not the only way to achieve orgasm for a guy.

• I love giving oral I love it I would totally stay down there long enough and enjoy it, I'm sorry it sounds like you have ended up with some lousy guys, I find a guy who doesn't like to give oral to a woman to be kinda lame like a real man would be turned on by that. But I like receiving it too and I do this thing called showering before so my balls and ass usually smell just fine. News alert women can smell bad too. I mean you want your man to think your body is sexy right? No guy wants his girlfriend to think his penis is gross. Your really gonna say "you try sucking a d***" that's just silly you go eat a p**** lets all be gay. I respect gay people but no thanks. As for cancer that sounds like an urban myth, cancer is not an STD. I am all for taking time but If I'm gonna get married or get in a years long type relationship with a women It will not be with a woman who never gives blowjobs. Uh uh I am not a cheater and if I was married I wouldn't be getting divorced I have my principles but I am still a guy I am not sentencing myself to a blowjob free rest of my life, maybe that sounds shallow but its a deal breaker. There are a lot of things I would do for my woman. All this don't do it unless you feel totally comfortable and men are pigs for ever asking a woman to do anything faux feminist crap is irritating because its selfish. You do things for each other because you love each other or you are going to try to love each other and care for each other. Why get in a relationship with someone who does not want to please you and thinks your body is gross

• From the trail below you are obviously pretty obsessed on this one and though you have asked the question you don't seem to want people opinions. For me 2 things stand out, you said "Unfortunately I have never had a good one. I'm 20 years old, never had anyone want to be my boyfriend..." That is very sad. Sex is mechanical, and if you are only putting out to be popular or keep a guy then the sex will not be good. Also you say you never asked for oral yourself! Well good reason, you can't shoot people because they have not done something they didn't know you liked/wanted. Remember you are only 20 and at that age and level of immaturity lots of people, male and female, are not 100% on what they like never mind what their partner wants.Go out there, find a man who wants you and don't let yourself get pushed into situations you don't like. Your body is an amazing gift to give to someone make sure both of you appreciate that.

• I didn't post this question to get pepople oppinions I posted it to have a rant. I don't want to ask for oral because I don't want it that badly. I jusy think it's rude a guy tells me to do it and dosn't even care about me, we had sex and he only cared about his pleasure then never even called me again. I got used and it made me feel like crap. I'm not going to go out there and find a man, no one wants me (other then to get themselfs off) so there's no point.

• Show Older
    • seen plenty of vag's never really found one that ugly, besides you get used to it. gonna take you decades to get anywhere on that, if you make it that far. good luck. bye

• You've never seen one "that ugly" well they can't have all been attractive then. I don't think mine is attractive there is too much skin on the inner lips. Gonna take me decades to get anywhere on what?

• It's always amazing to me how many people have very poor sex life, it's awful!You are obviously very frustrated and I feel sorry for you, you clearly have zero fun in your sex life and that's a pity. Forget about blowjobs, ask a guy to lick your p**** and come back telling us how good and wonderful that feels. That will be a good first step in the right direction. Tons of guys will do that for you.

• Okay well where are these guys then? I have only met guys that want but don't give. I have never been in love or had a serious boyfriend and I'm 20, so yes my sex/love life probably does suck and I hate it.

• Show Older
    • What part do you disagree with? That blow jobs are a deal breaker? Or that there is more to life then sex? Or something else?

• Just your general pessimism, fatalism and passive attitude. It's your life though, you are entitled to do as you please.

• You don't need to date guys who like blowjobs (which is about every guy out there). Simple solution. This is like a guy saying he hates the idea of going to college. Tough s***! You gotta either beat em' or join em'. If you don't offer something that replaces a blowjob, then you will simply have lower value than most women who do.

• I'm curious, don't you enjoy receiving oral sex?

• I don't like recieveing bjs so there you go but there is no way I could not eat the p**** =)

• first off...BJ with condom on are lame and not worth it. Second you do not have to give a guy a BJ to keep a relationship. If that is the case you are better off them dumping you. Now...BJ's are a nice gesture but not required. It is something you should want to do for your boyfriend as a sign of love. But he should be willing to go down on you in return. It is only fair. I would hold out for equal ground on this one. Here is a good trick a girl did to me once.. Tell the guy you will give him a panguin blowjob. If he ask what that is..tell him...you will see...make sure he is standing...pull down his pants and his boxers...give him a couple sucks to make him hard...then stand up and walk away...he will try to run after you but will end up waddling like a panguin. lol

• Actually its healthy for you to swallow sperm, lots of proteins in there. I think your problem is that you've never got good head yourself. Your dating selfish assholes who only think for themselves getting off and don't focus on you and your orgasms at all.If you came over and over again from a guy giving you head, you would be turned on by the idea of giving him head and making him come instead of viewing it as a chore. You would be turned on by the fact that your turning him on.

• Oh really its Heathly ? Why won't you suck on one then ? HUH ? Like really , you gotta be kidding me ! If you think there so many proteins, I give you some soup with sperms just for you, wouldn't you like that ?

• Show Older
    • and alynaresque you are absolutley discusting! your a filthy animal no wonder your too poor to even buy yourself food.

• No, the only disgusting animal here is you question asker. Its no wonder no guys will give you head and don't make you come at all, your a completely self centered bitch!

• But you expect guys to go down on you

• She actually stated she had never had a guy go down on her and she didn't expect anyone to

• no I do not, I don't expect anything so filthy and disgusting.

• As a guy I look after myself by keeping fit, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, and keep very clean. I am especially clean when I get the hint that any sexual activity is about to occur. Along with laying down fresh sheets on the bed (just in case), every nook and cranny of my body is washed in the shower. It not only makes me feel good, but the girls seem to notice. In fact one of my girlfriends once said that after dating me for 4 years, she never smelt BO on me. Ever. I'm quite proud of that, considering that I don't have to try THAT hard to maintain myself. Half an hour and I'm all done. That includes the good old SSS (Shit, Shower and Shave)... Haha... :-)I also shave myself "down there", to reduce sweating and keep the area cool (because I work in an office hence I sit all day). But importantly I look, smell and taste as good as I can...Why is this important? Well, the combination of all the above is geared so that girls like to have sex with me. And maybe they want a little more. It works, and very well too. The fruit and veg is the secret ingredient because makes my come taste sweet. Even my ex-girlfriend who I argue with and had a tempestuous relationship for over a year...still enjoys giving me head.I'm not bragging here, just stating the facts. I like a girl who is clean, soft, smell and tastes good when I run my tongue on the inside of her leg...moving slowly down onto her holiest of holies (I like that thought...). I would like to think that girls would enjoy the male equivalent. They will even do more for a guy if she likes him and feels comfortable to explore. I am usually the first to go down on the girl and yes I will keep going until she cums too... ;-) That is, before I mount her and f*** her like crazy now that she's mega-turned on.Why all this effort? BECAUSE I LIKE IT WHEN SHE SUCKS MY COCK... even better when she goes all the way. I will do anything for her in return. I will stick with a girl who wants to share oral sex with me on a regular basis. It's all good :-)So my point is: perhaps this is the standard that we should aim towards. Then maybe the whole experience might be more enjoyable. I can't help what I am born with. I'm only a man, after all.For Anonymous, it seems that you are perhaps not much of a sexual person. This may change with the right person. Or it may not. The fact that you associate so much negativity towards something that is truly wonderful is a shame. Or maybe the guy simply had a sweaty, smelly ass. Get someone else! Best of luck...

• I don't care how clean the guy is it's still awful! & its rude of them to even ask for one!

• the fact that there are more girls that like giving head and enjoy it makes you the minority, and plus tell me how are you going to please a guy say you were pregnant , hun

• I don't think I'm in the minority. Heaps of girls don't like it. I don't understand why anyone would want to do it. And what has pregnancy got to do with it? Don't you know women can have sex while pregnant? It's even used as a method to bring on labour when the baby's due.

• wow I don't expect my wife to give me a blow job even thow I lick her p**** an ass I do it cause I like it she would if I asked her but I'm not going to cause I know if she wanted to she would anyways all girls are just like you your with a guy then you complain your the one that decided to be with that type of guy next time get to know the guy better I don't get it girls allways complain about the type of guy they choose to be with when its there fault there with them if you don't like it quit going with them type of guys simple. good luck

• why do your jaw hurt? isn't it like sucking on a popsicle?

• No! you try doing it, it's disgusting. It hurts your jaw because it's not natural to hold it open like that. At least a popsicle tastes good.

• Show Older
    • well do it to someone else then LOL guys should give each other blow jobs seeing as though they like them so much. Even if someone showers they still sweat during sex and the penis is right near his ass. eww

• febreeze I find works very well. and bjs are overrated anyway

• I have converted many women just like you...

• Show More

What Girls Said 46

• I hate sucking d*** too.I don't like the texture or taste of a penis yuck! But if I am in a relationship with a guy who excepts it but he is clean and returns the favour I will give and take.I still am not a fan of bjs though.Ps you cannot get sti from giving oral sex to a guy.

• then don't do it. if a guy respects your wishes then he's a good guy. if he's expecting it, well f*** him...not every guy is such an asshole although most are.

• lol yes some guys do smell like pure ass and sweat! my ex was so musty! I understand girl I don't really enjoy it either

• ive never given a bj but this pretty much sums up how gross I thought it would be.

• Its because you haven't done it hun. I was scared when I first gave my boyfriend one many years ago. I love it now. Its a part of sexuality and something you can do with your boyfriend. Sex would get boring without lots of different things to do. I love giving head.

• its interesting how most guys love giving a girl oral sex mostly because they like to see her enjoying herself, pleasure etc etc. but girls (such as yourself) don't care to see their guy satisfied. now THATS selfish.if you don't like giving blowjobs don't be such a B about it. or tell your guy to scrub scrub scrub

• I have NEVER met a guy who gives oral sex. So yes they are selfish, they expect me to do something so disgusting that I hate and all I get is "thanks" it's not that I want them to give me oral (I actually don't I would rather just have normal sex) but I wish guys didn't expect it in a relationship, because I hate it.

• I think I hate you, QA. way to sh*t all over the opposite gender and the majority of sexually active women. Some guys are d*** but goddamn woman! why do you have to be so judgmental!

• If your jaw hurts and you're gagging then you're not doing it right. First off, you suck on it (I usually alternate between sucking on the head and licking the shaft). You don't just open your mouth and bob your head up and down on it. For the gagging part, you need to relax your throat when you're taking him all the way in. If you're still gagging then simply don't deep-throat. As for the smell, tell your man to take a shower. My boyfriend never smells bad, because he cleans himself. Lastly, you don't have to let a guy come in your mouth (I only do when I'm feeling especially generous). Just ask him to come on your chest or something. Giving head IS a choice, you should never HAVE to do it, but understand that there is something to be said for being able to give a man incredible pleasure.

• Really? I love it.

• i don't really under stand why they are such a big deal either. but also, we can't experience it from their point of view so we don't know how much they like it. they might feel like "it isn't that bad, it makes me happy, if you care about me, you would just do it."

• But it is THAT BAD! I'm sure there are other ways to make them happy. Surely if they cared about you they would't make you do something so disgusting.

• Show Older
    • " some guys love going down on girls and when the girl doesn't want to reciprocate they probably just don't understand" We can't understand why it's OK for women to be selfish in that regard but when a guy asks for more he's a jerk? OKAY...

• thats not at all what I said. I think some guys are just more sexually adventurous in that regard, whereas some guys really love going down on girls, but their girlfriend might not feel the same about going down on him. I think it should be equal, like if the girl doesn't go down, neither should the guy. but that still doesn't change how they personally feel about it.

• This is just to answer a question that you'd asked on one of your answers... Blow jobs are a part of intimacy because allowing you to have their "manhood" in such a vulnerable place as your mouth shows trust. It's so vulnerable because, your jaw CAN collapse and you CAN bite. And it, obviously, would hurt.Also I love giving head. Personally, I love the taste of a nice hard one in my mouth. Especially the moaning and the pleasured faces he makes and the pulsing just before he climaxes. I'm often soaked doing that before he even touches me.

• yuck your disgusting how can you actually want to do it.

• Show Older
    • yup I would back off QA. best answer I've read and I'm done with this question.

• I just got a bulge in my shorts...who's with me?

• Agree 350%.

• well then just don't do it! Men have the option to not go down on a girl and a lot of them don't do it. SO just find yourself a guy who doesn't NEED a bj to stay with you.Believe me, they're out there. :)

• Blowjobs are great. I love giving them and semen is actuall reay good for your health and your teeth. If a guy showers you won't smell sweaty anything. I only give head to a guy I'm in love with but if you learn how to do it right you could get pleasure out of it too. I do. Mai jaw and neck never get tired or ache because I know how to do it right. You can work on your gag reflex or get rid of it all together which is what I did. Deep throating is even better than just regular old head. If you ask the guy to eat certain fruits like pineapples his semen will be sweet and more fruity than salty. I've never known semen to really have a smell and why are you smelling it anyway? Either spit it or swallow it. If you're smart you won't do anything with a guy that hasn't tested negative for every possible STI so you wouldn't have to worry about it. Oh and oral sex won't give you cancer unless they have HPV which is an STI. Get your facts straight and get over yourself. Just because you don't like any oral pleasure doesn't mean you should be selfish and hate on guys for enjoying it. I know plenty of guys who don't demand it though and sure as hell won't dump a great girl over it. If you've been dumped its probably because of your personality and attitude not your oral preferences.

• Oh and by the way if you had looked it up you'd have seen that its mostly men that are at higher risk for oral cancer because women can have HPV and not realize it. And a lot of women disregard the tests available for diagnosis...So d***s aren't to blame it's those damn toxic snatches. Just FYI ;)

• Show Older
    • Yeah and what guy will wear a condom for oral sex? they won't be able to feel it so what's the point? I would rather not do it at all. Thanks a lot for calling me a hopeless case. I know I am, I hate myself. You don't know what I've been through in life. Not everyone's perfect.

• I've made guys wear them for oral. There are other ways to heighten sensation when using a condom. I'm sorry for calling you hopeless. I truly hope you arent. No ones perfect and I knoe for sure that I'm not. I've been through a lot too and I know there are people who hate on me for some of mai opinions. Please don't hate yourself hun I wad just angry ober some personal bs and shouldn't have taken it out on you. Again I'm truly sorry.

• Ive never given or recieved oral but I'm going to give it the last thing I want to do is recieve though. My recipient is going to wear a flavored condom though

• You will understand why they want it so bad once you have had a guy go down on you. After you get used to the feeling , you will enjoy it too. Give it time .

• Everyone is different. I personally LOVE giving blowjobs while people like you hate them.

• I don't know how you can stand it!

• Show Older
    • why do you let yourself just get used like that? He wants blow jobs but gives you nothing in return. He's clearly just using you for his sexual pleasure I would bite his d*** next time he askes for one if I were you. Why do guys belive they deserve all this pleasure? It's selfish. I'm not going to put up with it ever again.

• Well I honestly don't like the idea of someones face in my pussy. Just kind of grosses me out. He has offered but I refused. I am the type of person who likes to see others happy before myself that's why I love giving blowjobs.

• He can expect a bj if he also goes down on me as well

• OMG GIRL I FEEL YOU! I feel the same exact way as you. They get all pissy and weird when you deny them. I mean seriously who wants to go put there face in someones balls, not me. Its like we aren't asking you to anything to us down there so why make me feel forced to do something to you. Lol. This question so made my day

• Sex and turn ons are very subjective to every individual. We get it... You don't like it.. No need to be so over dramatic. Also no need to be harsh or criticize those who like it. You obviously are close minded sexually and its a shame that you can't enjoy the whole experience.. You're really missing out on an intimate connection just by being disgusted by pleasuring your partner.

• LOL I love this post ! I've never done it before but I never want too ! If he really l <3 oves you he wouldn't dump yu and if he does cutt off his balls in the night :)

• Maybe because its still on the website and still pops up. I still have questions from ages ago that still get answered. I love guys that are animals when it comes to sex. What a turn on Roar baby roar! lol

• Obviously had a bad experience. Yes I def think your boyfriend needs to be clean, free of STI's and shaved down there to make there experience much better. Yeh def not good if it smells down there... but same as on a girl. We should shave/wax, shower regularly and look after ourselves too out of repect for ourselves and our partners. I love giving head! I swallow too a lot of the times I haven't even noticed he's come... I think if anything it tastes a little tangy/salty but pretty much like nothing so I don't think its all that bad. Why not let him blow on your face/t*ts/chest? I think its fun to watch them come on you and kinda turns me on! ;) I think its just like sucking on a big lollypop... surely you enjoy that? Maybe get some nice flavoured lube that you like start off with just a plain old massage on his d*** lube it up then go from there.. I think giving head is fun... mix it up try new things... and the pleasure of seeing my boyfriend squirm, making funny faces and then coming all over me is something nothing else can replace ;) Its an experience all on its own! ha ha Lighten up girlfriend and give it a go. Its always scary first few times but its not that bad. Really =)

• if you don't like it, don't do it. if a guy cares about you he won't want you to be uncomfortable, it may take longer meeting a guy who is not an asshole, because it seems to be in fashion these days. . but they are out thee.dont give in. people should never try to change your mind about what you do with your body. they get bjs with theirs / so what that's their body, you do what you feel is right for yours.it is retarded that they keep telling you u should get oral. if you don't like it you don't like it. getting something you don't want to give just do ull want to give it is gross.

• HOLY SHIT..this is funny as hell. You know what in many cases I agree with you. I don't really like to give head either. I get tired and my mouth hurts after awhile. I also try very hard to not puke on him. The way I see it is you have to take the good with the bad. Most men like it. If you ever meet a guy someday who doesn't ever ask you to do it...YOU MIGHT WANT TO...that's how it is for me..if he doesn't ever ask or make a deal of it..I kind of want to...

• I've never met a guy who didn't enjoy going down. Personally, I'm not much of a fan of it though. I used to really dislike blow jobs for many of the same reasons as you. With the guy who I'm seeing now, however, I LOVE giving them! He doesn't have any weird smells. I'M the one who initiates it... he doesn't even have to ask. And he's WANTS to return the favor. I let him because he enjoys it. I'd rather suck a d*** than eat out a vagina. Just sayin'.

• no way..eating p**** is one of if not the best thing ever. sticking my tounge as far into the hole as I can, flicking that nice little pea size clit then sucking on it while moving my tounge all aroundi it. I just wish my wife would "surprise" me with a bj sometime. just drop to her knees, take it out, and start sucking. a woman on her knees with a c ock in her mouth is an incredible thing to see.

• i love blowing cock. the gagging's not that fun but if the guy is classy enough, he will stroke your hair and talk to you real sexy :) and then if he's also classy he will pay you back with a smile :) which is great :)) you probably haven't been with a guy who thinks of blow jobs as an act of love and adoration :D it's great to make him happy and then swallow really sweet. then cuddle and what not :) and it doesn't taste that bad. if sex is for the others' enjoyment to both people, it's awesome :)

• I have never had a bad smelling man, although I have had an unpleasant experience as it lasted a f***ing hour haha... but since I got better at it I've missed the taste of him, and when I get aroused that's the first thing I wanna do. show him I care :) plus its like when you make out, because your tongue and lips are getting the same kind of pleasure. Its like an experiment to see what will set him off most. and my guy bought strawberry lube and drinks smoothies so it tastes yummy :)

• Your guy needs to wash up before sex. Simple as that. Then you won't smell ass and vinegar scrotum, and all that sweet stench.Guys will smell after a work out or a long trail hike, that's normal. You get used to it so long as it gets cleans before you put your mouth on it. As for mouth cancer, I don't have it and I've being giving felltio for over a decade now, plenty of times without a condom -- not bragging here, just letting you know it doesn't apply to everyone.

• I don't have a guy. I'm just talking about past experences. Even if they have just come out of the shower it's still disgusing. It's not just that though it is actually uncomfortabe for me, it hurts my jaw and neck and I find it difficult to keep my teeth out of the way.

• Your jaw muscles will strengthen and you'll learn to keep your teeth out of it -- depending on how big the guy is. If you like guys as I do, you'll find pleasure in this, in touching him with your mouth (just think about it -- you got a guys part in your mouth, it's very erotic when you think about it. With the right guy, you may grow to love it as I do).

• I can't open my mouth very wide either, I'm only small. It really is not a nice experience for me. I hate it and I wish I could find a guy who didn't expect them but that's a hard thing to do especially at my age, all they care about is sex.

• My goodness the women answering are such prudes and up their own asses. I would never let a guy go down on me but I would definitely give oral sex, I'm not selfish. Some of you are gonna be alone for a long time

• come back after you've given a blow job, I'm sure you'll think differently about it.

• Show Older
    • WHOA WHOA WHOA! I hope someone has pointed out to Miss.Question asker that it is ACTUALLY FOR A FACT! good for your health.

• Yeh I think a lot of these girls on here dissing blow jobs like ewwww need to leave school and their book clubs and try a few things I reckon lol

• lmfao! yeh I totally can relate to you on this dear. its f***ing disgusting, men are pricks. the majority of men aree just selfish bastards, id love to ask them to suck a penis. whe my ex asked me if id let him do me up the bum, I just asked him how he'd like it and he was f***ing speecheless. it is bad for your health yeh, so for that reason, don't give in!

• Have you ever thought that with that mentality, that maybe YOU were the problem? Stop being attracted to douche bags or start becoming a lesbian then. Either way, no guy with any self respect, would wanna date any girl with that mentality.

• Show Older
    • Your only 20, you can't generalise in such a huge way! I don't know how many men you have been with ( and don't need to know) but you saying 'all guys demand but won't give' is crazy, how do you know? My boyfriend loves giving and never expected me to give (I'd never done it before) but I chose to try it and I like pleasing him. He never asks for it

• I used to be so against anal and then I tried it a few times now I love it. With lots of lube of course! I love the tight feeling... and how my boyfriend loves it too. I don't know everyone is different but I am definately the sort of person that will try anything once. How do you know if you haven't tried it right? =)

• i don't like it either but I don't hate it. I do it because he wants me to. doesn't do anything for me

• In my opinion,i don't think the QA is a prude at all...i think it's just preference. The first time I did it,i didn't know quite what to think of it.I know one thing was for sure...i wasn't getting off from doing it.Although,i was pleased to know that HE was.Some Women just like doing it because of the fact that it's almost a sure fire way to get a guy off,and feel desirable. But is it the most fun,exciting thing to do? Hell no. But women do it because if not...they are considered a prude or selfish...blah,blah. Rubbish I say.

• Show More