I don't like giving blow jobs?

I think it's unfair that most guys expect blow jobs in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to give me oral sex, no one ever has given me it! But they have always expected me to give them a blow job. I hate it. Seriously guys go suck on a penis and tell me how you liked it! I bet you wouldn't enjoy it. Your jaws and neck ache after about 30 seconds, You Gag, All you can smell are sweaty balls and ass, feel cold hairy/spiky balls against your face, Semen tastes like crap, smells sweaty, salty, and disgusting. It is the consistently of runny snot. It's disgusting, uncomfortable and I hate it. But most guys will dump you if you don't do it. Besides it's bad for your health I don't want a STI in my mouth! oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer. Maybe I'll do it if the guy wore a flavoured condom... But no that's not good enough for them doesn't "feel as good". Selfish assholes.

why are people still answering this? it's over 2 months old. No one's going to change my mind on blow jobs, ever. It was just a rant because I hate how guys are such animals about sex, it is disgusting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'know despite I've never had the experience I don't think I really want to receive a BJ. It doesn't really appeal to me, I'd prefer intercourse and the only kind of oral sex that really appeals to me is havin' my balls licked a little. But I ain't gonna' pressure a girl into givin' me head or anythin' cos' I don't really want it. If a girl is eager to give me head and she says she's done it before and she actually likes doin' it then fine. But otherwise I ain't fussed.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 78

• I don't expect blow jobs.

And yes, oral sex is as risky as vaginal sex, where STD's are concerned:

It's a bit less risky than anal and that's why gays labeled oral 'less risky'.

Here are some links:

STDs can be transmitted through oral sex as well: link

What infections can I catch through oral sex?: link

HPV Causing More Oral Cancer in Men: link

and: link

and : link

and: link

• And a girl can get hepatitis from a BJ

USE CONDOMS!

• indeed

• Personally...i can't imagine being in a monogamous relationship & not getting blowjobs.

I agree w "dudeman"...if the girl NEVER gave a blowjob, & I'm committed to her, then I wouldn't expect that. If I know that she has, & she refues to give me blowjobs...to be frank,

F*CK THAT.

Why? Because I'd consistently feel shorthanded during the entire relationship, & that would build frustration, & to be frank that would probably turn me off during intimacy. I'd think about how she sucked d*cks before...but refuses to suck mine, & I'm HER BOYFRIEND.

Can't do it.

• so you just get into relationships so you have someone to relive your sexual wants? asshole.

• First, where is your source that "oral sex is the main cause of oral cancer"? I'm not asking for much, ANYTHING really; even a Phillip Morris link would do.

Second, while I agree in part with my radiology friend down below, cancer is not caused exclusively by radiation. The reason radiation causes cancer is because radiation causes DNA damage. However, many things cause DNA damage, including oxidation, toxins from bacteria, and viruses. Depending on the cancer, part of the DNA that initiates apoptosis may be damages, or part of the DNA that controls cell division may be damages. See link Unfortunately, oral cancer is primarily caused by smoking (runner ups: alcohol, sun exposure). See link

Third, slightly more than 1,200,000 people are infected with Clamydia in the United States. See link The population in the Unites States is 311,430,000. That means, that your chance of being infected with the MOST COMMON STI is 0.0385%. (1 in 259). What does that mean? You're just as likely to randomly die from being assaulted by a firearm! (1 in 306). You're more likely to die from a random fall! (1 in 171), or poisoning (1 in 130), or committing suicide (1 in 112), or a car crash (1 in 88). See link So, according to your logic, you should definitely sign yourself up to a crazy house to prevent suicide, but don't use a car to get there! See also link ; link

Lastly, a man's satire on your post:

"I don't like paying for dates?"

"I think it's unfair that most girls expect guys to pay for dates in a relationship, I don't expect anyone to pay for me, nor do any girls pay as often as I do! But they always expect me to pay. I hate it! Seriously, girls should work 40+ hours a week, pay for their own sh*t, and then financially sponsor and feed an other human being. See how you like it! It's like you're pissing your dignity and self-respect away, as if the only way she would talk to you or be interested in you is by you paying. Then, she posits that this is out of charity on your part, and you shouldn't expect anything in return, even though the bill has run you up more than a prostitute at this point. But most girls will dump you if you don't do it. Besides, it's financially unhealthy, I don't want to file for bankruptcy! Maybe I'll do it if we go to McDonald's . . . but NO! that's not good enough for them . . . isn't a "nice place" or "romantic" enough. Selfish b*tches."

• link

and as for your paying for dates comment. I'm a girl and no man has EVER paid for me out on a date. It's always been that we pay for ourselfs.

• so do you believe me or what?

• I'm with the majority of men and women, who don't believe you. However, I think the most important question is whether you believe yourself.

• You've just been unfortunately meeting the wrong guys. If he cares about you, he would eat you out and make sure you have an awesome orgasm before him.

• It's not the best feeling, especially if the girl in question takes the word "blow" literally (ouch). If you don't like it, don't do it, but a guy that wants you to give and not receive is missing out anyway.

More from Guys
73

What Girls Said 48

• OMG GIRL I FEEL YOU! I feel the same exact way as you. They get all pissy and weird when you deny them. I mean seriously who wants to go put there face in someones balls, not me. Its like we aren't asking you to anything to us down there so why make me feel forced to do something to you. Lol. This question so made my day

• Blowjobs are great. I love giving them and semen is actuall reay good for your health and your teeth. If a guy showers you won't smell sweaty anything. I only give head to a guy I'm in love with but if you learn how to do it right you could get pleasure out of it too. I do. Mai jaw and neck never get tired or ache because I know how to do it right. You can work on your gag reflex or get rid of it all together which is what I did. Deep throating is even better than just regular old head. If you ask the guy to eat certain fruits like pineapples his semen will be sweet and more fruity than salty. I've never known semen to really have a smell and why are you smelling it anyway? Either spit it or swallow it. If you're smart you won't do anything with a guy that hasn't tested negative for every possible STI so you wouldn't have to worry about it. Oh and oral sex won't give you cancer unless they have HPV which is an STI. Get your facts straight and get over yourself. Just because you don't like any oral pleasure doesn't mean you should be selfish and hate on guys for enjoying it. I know plenty of guys who don't demand it though and sure as hell won't dump a great girl over it. If you've been dumped its probably because of your personality and attitude not your oral preferences.

• Oh and by the way if you had looked it up you'd have seen that its mostly men that are at higher risk for oral cancer because women can have HPV and not realize it. And a lot of women disregard the tests available for diagnosis...

So d***s aren't to blame it's those damn toxic snatches. Just FYI ;)

• Yeah and what guy will wear a condom for oral sex? they won't be able to feel it so what's the point? I would rather not do it at all. Thanks a lot for calling me a hopeless case. I know I am, I hate myself. You don't know what I've been through in life. Not everyone's perfect.

• I've made guys wear them for oral. There are other ways to heighten sensation when using a condom. I'm sorry for calling you hopeless. I truly hope you arent. No ones perfect and I knoe for sure that I'm not. I've been through a lot too and I know there are people who hate on me for some of mai opinions. Please don't hate yourself hun I wad just angry ober some personal bs and shouldn't have taken it out on you. Again I'm truly sorry.

• i love blowing cock. the gagging's not that fun but if the guy is classy enough, he will stroke your hair and talk to you real sexy :) and then if he's also classy he will pay you back with a smile :) which is great :)) you probably haven't been with a guy who thinks of blow jobs as an act of love and adoration :D it's great to make him happy and then swallow really sweet. then cuddle and what not :) and it doesn't taste that bad. if sex is for the others' enjoyment to both people, it's awesome :)

• I have never had a bad smelling man, although I have had an unpleasant experience as it lasted a f***ing hour haha... but since I got better at it I've missed the taste of him, and when I get aroused that's the first thing I wanna do. show him I care :) plus its like when you make out, because your tongue and lips are getting the same kind of pleasure. Its like an experiment to see what will set him off most. and my guy bought strawberry lube and drinks smoothies so it tastes yummy :)

• This is just to answer a question that you'd asked on one of your answers... Blow jobs are a part of intimacy because allowing you to have their "manhood" in such a vulnerable place as your mouth shows trust. It's so vulnerable because, your jaw CAN collapse and you CAN bite. And it, obviously, would hurt.

Also I love giving head. Personally, I love the taste of a nice hard one in my mouth. Especially the moaning and the pleasured faces he makes and the pulsing just before he climaxes.

I'm often soaked doing that before he even touches me.

• yuck your disgusting how can you actually want to do it.

• yup I would back off QA. best answer I've read and I'm done with this question.

• I just got a bulge in my shorts...who's with me?

• well then just don't do it! Men have the option to not go down on a girl and a lot of them don't do it. SO just find yourself a guy who doesn't NEED a bj to stay with you.

Believe me, they're out there. :)

More from Girls
43