What does it mean when the guy said you're really tight vagina? Good or bad?

I don't have much sexual experiences in my past. What does it mean when guy said you have really tight vagina? Does it mean it bad for him or it's a good thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It not only is a good thing, it's a VERY GOOD thing. Being tight means that his penis feels all of the insides of your pu$$y. The tip of his c0ck is gripped very tightly and the sensation of a tight pu$$y on his c0ck head and shaft is exquisite. However, the disadvantage is that he may shoot earlier than he wants to. But a lot of practice with a tight pu$$y will allow him to adjust his timing. Be sure to use a lot of lube is you don't get wet enough during foreplay. Fcuking a tight pu$$y that's dry is both very uncomfortable for him and may even cause damage to your pu$$y.

What Guys Said 5

• tight vagina's are for women as big penises are for men.

• It means they get full benefit of your exquisite inner feelingsThey might come fasterThey respect you more as being less used, more discriminate in sexual mattersThey like the "fit"You get an A+Want extra credit? Move it. You do the motions, let him rest a bit from time-time.

• It's a really good thing.

• Idk why you thought that. Loose is gross. There's no feeling and passion gets dumbed down.

• I don't know I thought guys like girl who are loose.

• It means your vag grips him well.

• Does that make guy come faster?

• 30-35 really? Tight is good.

• I see. Well I'm not far behind. lol At 21 I haven't even held a girls hand.

• Yes I'm a late bloomer. I didn't start having sex until I was in my mid-20.

What Girls Said 2

• It can mean two things:1. that he feels tight inside2. He can't fit into you in some positions, which is a bad thing. I used to have this problem but have been having a lot of sex so it isn't as much a problem now.

• Steriotypically, and generally, that's a good thing :)

• Thanks. Usually when I heard a guy said that to me I usually think it bad or somethings.