What does it mean when the guy said you're really tight vagina? Good or bad?

I don't have much sexual experiences in my past. What does it mean when guy said you have really tight vagina? Does it mean it bad for him or it's a good thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It not only is a good thing, it's a VERY GOOD thing. Being tight means that his penis feels all of the insides of your pu$$y. The tip of his c0ck is gripped very tightly and the sensation of a tight pu$$y on his c0ck head and shaft is exquisite. However, the disadvantage is that he may shoot earlier than he wants to. But a lot of practice with a tight pu$$y will allow him to adjust his timing. Be sure to use a lot of lube is you don't get wet enough during foreplay. Fcuking a tight pu$$y that's dry is both very uncomfortable for him and may even cause damage to your pu$$y.

What Guys Said 5

• tight vagina's are for women as big penises are for men.

• It means they get full benefit of your exquisite inner feelings

They might come faster

They respect you more as being less used, more discriminate in sexual matters

They like the "fit"

You get an A+

Want extra credit? Move it. You do the motions, let him rest a bit from time-time.

• It's a really good thing.

• Idk why you thought that. Loose is gross. There's no feeling and passion gets dumbed down.

• I don't know I thought guys like girl who are loose.

• It means your vag grips him well.

• Does that make guy come faster?

• 30-35 really? Tight is good.

• I see. Well I'm not far behind. lol At 21 I haven't even held a girls hand.

• Yes I'm a late bloomer. I didn't start having sex until I was in my mid-20.

What Girls Said 2

• It can mean two things:

1. that he feels tight inside

2. He can't fit into you in some positions, which is a bad thing. I used to have this problem but have been having a lot of sex so it isn't as much a problem now.

• Steriotypically, and generally, that's a good thing :)

• Thanks. Usually when I heard a guy said that to me I usually think it bad or somethings.