Does my wife still love me?

I am married, I love my wife but 90% of the time she rejected me to make love with her. she's always taking my hands off her. Is that natural from a... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably does love you. Usually it isn't the reason a woman stops having sex. I went through this earlier this year, and we had a dry period where we were doing good to have sex once a month. It was due to stress from family problems, finishing college, financial issues since I was in school and not working. Not once was it that I didn't love him or desire him. I was just too exhausted.

Do you think you could talk to her about it? You would have to be careful, as it could be a sensitive subject. This is onw of those times the communication experts would say to use "I" statements, making sure that it is about you and not you blaming her. Like, "I feel." not "What's wrong with you?" If there is an issue causing the intimacy problem, you first have to figure out what it is to fix it.