• Ask
  • myTake

How do I stop being horny?

I am celibate. And on antidepressants which lower libidos. But I am so horny almost all the time. What do I do?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your body needs release...listen to it and masturabte...you will feel much better and you will not compromise your celibacy

• I agree :-)

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 8

• Buy a mr. buzz buzz.Waterproof.Or a detachable shower head.

• watch p*rn like I do.. it helps sometimes then others it makes me more horny

• Well since you're celibate you can masturbate right.. do something to get your mind off of it. I was reading about this thing that priest and nuns usually do when they're horny (and they can't masturbate or have sex do to celibacy) called spiritual sex.. You should look it up, I don't know if it works or not.

• That's what masturbating is for

• masturbate

• play with ya self...if not...exercise..read books..play games..call friends..

• snap! I was like the exact same for ages the last couple of weeks but sometimes just keeping busy takes you out of your own head and you literally don't have the time to be concentrating on it.if you can't get your frustrations out the obvious way then go do something positive that you enjoy, it can sound so unappealing and everyone says it but it really does help! Also I think setting new goals for yourself can give you something else to look forward to, it's what I'm doing now (saving up every penny for a weekend holiday). I've set the date I want to achieve this by and it's something great to focus on!