How do I stop being horny?

I am celibate. And on antidepressants which lower libidos. But I am so horny almost all the time. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body needs release...listen to it and masturabte...you will feel much better and you will not compromise your celibacy

What Guys Said 3

• Masturbate like crazy and give thanks. Antidepressants are notorious libido-killers--you lucked out.

• Masturbate.

• masturbate or take pictures of yourself naked and send them to that special someone

What Girls Said 8

• Buy a mr. buzz buzz.

Waterproof.

Or a detachable shower head.

• watch p*rn like I do.. it helps sometimes then others it makes me more horny

• Well since you're celibate you can masturbate right.. do something to get your mind off of it. I was reading about this thing that priest and nuns usually do when they're horny (and they can't masturbate or have sex do to celibacy) called spiritual sex.. You should look it up, I don't know if it works or not.

• That's what masturbating is for

• masturbate

More from Girls
3